Pages:  1  ..  5    7  
Author: Subject: Thousands protest in TJ against gay marriage
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 11:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by redhilltown  
Bill Bill Billy...

There you go again. No matter how hard you try, no matter the conversation, your nose and observations end up somewhere in the vicinity of a male buttocks. I could scroll back through dozens of postings through the years...and you always "end" up there.

You have never talked about the joys and wonderment of the female body...yet...

D'OH!!!!

Unlikely....his narcissism doesn't allow him to find pleasure outside his distorted sense of his own wit.

He is like Trump in that calling him out only escalates and encourages his diatribes.

But he does seem to hang in on this conversation about LGBQ issues...perhaps he is looking for some guidance seeking a way out of his soulless darkness.

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 11:26 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

But he does seem to hang in on this conversation about LGBQ issues...perhaps he is looking for some guidance seeking a way out of his soulless darkness.

He's hanging in on this conversation? I have seen very little here from Bill other than responses to attacks.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 11:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Nothin like any of that. I'm just sayin' bugs and worms etc arn't gay, and that's the ridiculous idea behind this nonsense. They're attracted to any sex creature of their own kind for reasons of their own...probably security, bonding as the research mentions, and probably have no idea of sex differences, but gay? Attracted to another of the same sex by choice even? C'mon.

[Edited on 9-29-2016 by DENNIS]

Don't see why not--the distribution of estrogen and testosterone in humans accounts for a lot of where we lean towards a mate--animals have hormonal influences too so why couldn't they prefer the same sex if they are so inclined genetically?
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 12:38 PM

Don't really care to get in the middle of this debate as in these types of discussions nobody ever manages to change the opinions of others. All that is usually accomplished are insults creating a lot of hard feelings. I'm too old and too busy to worry about what other people think at this point in life.

But here is some interesting food for thought, since the discussion now carried over into the animal world...

10 Ocean Species That Challenge Gender Role Stereotypes

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 01:33 PM
Hanging in Poking Fun at Perverts

Given the degree to which most here "Bend Over" in praise of Queer practices, a degree of balance is appropriate.

A cursory viewing of the volume produced on this thread by a number of participants would show that MY comment volume is significantly less than many.

That said, given that little time is involved and zero cost, the recreational value alone during breaks from other pursuits is well worth it.

Seriously.

Well, OK, not so seriously.

OK, back to other pursuits.

Getting ready for my favorite holiday.

I'm busily sorting and packing our Halloween decorations for transport.

Ya gotta LOVE a day celebrating DEATH.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 03:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mexitron  

Don't see why not--the distribution of estrogen and testosterone in humans accounts for a lot of where we lean towards a mate--animals have hormonal influences too so why couldn't they prefer the same sex if they are so inclined genetically?

Do fish and geese produce estrogen and testosterone?
Answer that before you pursue your point further.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 03:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaGringo  

10 Ocean Species That Challenge Gender Role Stereotypes

Meaningless to a discussion of human behavior. They aren't gender roll stereotypes for our species. They have no societal restrictions.

[Edited on 9-29-2016 by DENNIS]

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 03:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  
Quote: Originally posted by Mexitron  

Do fish and geese produce estrogen and testosterone?
Answer that before you pursue your point further.

Dennis,
Here is a start of a reply to your question:

http://beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/02/20/beheco.aru019.full

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=8070.0

Can you forward any evidence that fish and birds do not have estrogen/testosterone levels?

[Edited on 9-29-2016 by motoged]

[Edited on 9-29-2016 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 04:14 PM

Well...I don't have the time nor inclination to read your book length references, Sr. Ged, but so what? Different species have different methods of teaming up, most often for security. To classify this as verification of a human life style is, if not disingenuous, clearly and argumentatively, stooped.
Human homos are drawn to each other for reasons much more convoluted than species survival. In fact that issue is contradictory to their companionship motivations, but ducks will be ducks. They just like to hug now and then, just like football players.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 04:15 PM

This thread is going on way too long!

Like I said, it's well know in the psychology field, that homophobic men are themselves most likely to be gay, and in the closet.

A good example, is ex-GOP Senator, Larry "wide stance" Craig, who happened to also be the author, of "don't ask, don't tell" DADT in the US military. Of course Larry Craig, was as homophobic as they came, until he was arrested in that Minnesota airport bathroom.

This is why when I read homophobic men bashing gays, I wonder if it's more about self-loathing and latent desires, or remembering a past experience.

Study Reveals Homophobic Men Are, In Fact, More Likely To Be Gay

Does homophobia have anything to do with homosexual tendencies?

Apparently, the answer to this age-old question is an unabashed “yes.” A past study, published by the American Psychological Association, was designed to “investigate whether homophobic men show more sexual arousal to homosexual cues than non-homophobic men.”

read the rest here:

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/homophobic-men-aroused-gay-...
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 04:49 PM

Agree with Ron ... invertebrates are a bit different than most vertebrates when it comes to "reproduction" ... which changed significantly with the evolution of separate sexes and the Amniotic egg

At times it would appear that lower forms (subjective in social discussions) have many advantages over the higher forms ... while in school there were many that held that the order Insecta would be the ultimate surviver on this planet ... due to a number of factors .. which I still find plausible given the "nature" of the human species ...

Not sure about the over all "psychology" of invertebrates .... and most other vertebrates ... except the human species, and at times I'm not to sure on that information and/or theories

Lets hear it for Limpets and Abalone .... does anyone care about their sexual preferences ... :):) btw good show down that way Ron

[Edited on 9-29-2016 by wessongroup]

[Edited on 9-30-2016 by wessongroup]
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 05:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
@ redhilltown
Would you please keep in mind that English is not my nature tong!
Next question: Are you capable to speak more than one language??? I mean YOU!
I can write in English (more or less good) I can write in French. I can write in German.
If you speak three languages you are multi-lingual. If you speak two languages you are bi-lingual.
If you speak one language you are an American.
Now, what is your criticism about?

So you can spew hate and ignorance in 3 languages, Dennis can do it in maybe 2 languages, and mr bill can do it in 1 language.
Luckily, y'all are old and short for this work, and no one listens to you old farts.

Your contribution to this thread is considered as "Cow Manure" !
You show me ONE SINGLE post where I used any word which is considered to be hateful. BTW, I am in the 40th. That is considered `old´for you.
Well your post looks like a one from a 6 year old elementary school boy.
Yes out of your point of view I am old. Give a damn!
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 06:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

Can you forward any evidence that fish and birds do not have estrogen/testosterone levels?......

How did I miss this pearl of Napoleonic Law...er....logic? It's like being required to prove in court something didn't happen.

[Edited on 9-30-2016 by DENNIS]

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 07:02 PM
Changing the World One Post at a Time ?

Yeah, Sure, You Betcha !

The BEST truly humorous point to be taken is how many people "think" that their pointless pontifications have any potential to influence and direct opinion here where few (none ?) are less than firm in their beliefs.

BUT, it is Fun.

Especially, when the discussion gets down into the weeds discussing Bugs being Queer Buggers.

There's gotta be a punch line to a [Bad ?] pervert joke in there somewhere.

Give it time.

Assuming no surprises, we've got plenty of that.

"And the beat goes on"
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-29-2016 at 07:28 PM

show of hands.....when was the last time any of these antique blowhards could even be considered "relevant"? im ready for some "paul's liquor"dirt island sand shots!:yes:
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2016 at 12:36 AM

YEAH...the thread has gone on too long as Joe said and I stand accused.

And there is no point in refuting deeply closeted gay men like Bill...without a sounding board he has nothing...without his need to irritate people he is just alone...and while I guess that is sad, I ain't gonna weep much.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2016 at 10:05 AM
Yeah, Sure, You Betcha

MY "contributions" to any discussion are MY (recreational) reward to MYSELF.

As brilliant as many might be, they don't REQUIRE a response to be satisfying.

NOBODY should feel an obligation to respond.

That's OK.

Enjoying my "educational" edification efforts as the mood strikes and KNOWING that they're THERE to be read is good enough.

Any sparring is simply a bonus.

Let's just "keep on keeping on" having a good time.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-30-2016 at 11:54 AM

Today the majority of Americans, 54% favor same-sex marriage, and even among young republicans, 61% they also favor same-sex marriage.

The only ones who aren't aboard are old fart conservatives, and only about 27% of older conservatives favor same-sex marriage, which leaves about 2/3 thirds of old fart conservatives opposing same-sex marriage, because they view it as an outrage to their moral universe, or because of self-loathing latent desires are making them uncomfortable.

The good news is most of these old farts will be dead in the next few years, and their bigotry will die with them, because the new generations are more accepting of differences in sexual orientations of others.

61% of young Republicans favor same-sex marriage

Young people continue to be the strongest proponents of same-sex marriage. And as public support for same-sex marriage continues to grow, the gap between young and old is nowhere more striking than within the Republican coalition.

Today, 61% of Republicans and Republican leaners under 30 favor same-sex marriage while just 35% oppose it. By contrast, just 27% of Republicans ages 50 and older favor allowing gays and lesbians to marry.

This generation gap among Republicans comes against a backdrop of rapidly changing public opinion overall on the issue. More than half the public (54%) now favors allowing gays and lesbians to legally marry, a record high in Pew Research surveys, in keeping with findings from other recent polls. Democrats and Republicans remain on opposite sides of the issue, with 69% of Democrats and Democratic leaning independents favoring same-sex marriage compared with 39% Republicans and Republican leaners.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/03/10/61-of-young-...
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2016 at 12:00 PM

Wonder what the numbers are in Islamistan. :o
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2016 at 03:55 PM
A Thundering SILENCE ...........................

.............Is usually the response from Liberals whenever the subject under discussion is Islamic attitudes and Homosexuals.

Finding themselves stuck between the opposing positions of two groups that they LOVE to love.

Simple Salman can quote ALL the polls that he'd like, but most (All ?) polls taken of Muslims (anywhere) has shown a substantial majority condemning those ALPHABET folks.
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.