Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8
Author: Subject: Thousands protest in TJ against gay marriage
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 05:25 PM
Credit where Credit's DUE ?

Really ?

"..........it is that exact asinine attitude that leads thousands of gay youth every year to take their own lives........."

I DOUBT that !

MY attitude towards the Bung-Bumpers is simply one of "Benign Denigration and Ridicule".

WHO would hit the Self-Checkout Line over THAT ?

Other than someone already emotionally unfit for the many trials of everyday life.

Life IS (quite often) tough.

Those who aren't up to it are better out of it.

23S52N
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 05:29 PM

Yup, I agree, both you and your bum buddy Dennis can take the first tickets out. What a couple of ******bags. You're both such a credit to your country and humankind. FMTT.
DavidT
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 05:35 PM

Next time you have a thought...

NSFW

David
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 05:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  

MY attitude towards the Bung-Bumpers is simply one of "Benign Denigration and Ridicule".

Denigration and ridicule is never benign.

[Edited on 9-27-2016 by SFandH]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 06:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 23S52N  
Yup, I agree, both you and your bum buddy Dennis can take the first tickets out. What a couple of ******bags. You're both such a credit to your country and humankind. FMTT.

My statement stands. Show everybody where I'm wrong, or just keep your senseless, empty and slimey rebuttal to yourself.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
23S52N
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 07:12 PM

Like your diatribe fool, it's my opinion, and you can't prove that to be right or wrong. Contrary to what you think, the amount of posts you make and the stars you show do not reflect your intelligence. Done with you and your club of village idiots. Now go back to playing on the highway with all your simple friends, ******bag.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 08:30 PM
Me Be Buoyantly Benign

In the sense of "Not harmful in effect".

Words (especially those which don't advocate violent or destructive behavior) should not be (by themselves) harmful to anyone with a normal level of conviction and self-worth.

If one is satisfied with their own behavior, choices and assessment of their ideas and conclusions, others taking issue with (or making fun of) said person should be immaterial.

SO, Drag Queen Sodomy Jokes and the like ?

"Words don't break No Bones" .

Don't Howl. No Harm = No Foul !

Laughter is the BEST medicine. And, I'm Laughing.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 08:57 PM

"Denigration and ridicule is never benign" ... would that apply to Presidential candidates and others that run for public office :biggrin::biggrin:

As for the purpose of all living organisms .... reproduction is in fact part of the Life Cycle, that is not to say there will not be variation in the act, or in: selecting a partner in the "act" of sexual contact .. and HOW that contact is accomplished ... be it of the same species or another species ... This variation tends to be found, in the Human Species more than others due to a number of factors

Most animals that are dioecious "stick" to the same species for the purpose of reproduction and/or sexual contact/pleasure ... there are of course exceptions to this ... one reads about them in the news and can find investigations into the "why" of these choices

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_inference

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 11:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Terry28  
Mr. Bile,
You have to be the biggest racist, homophob idiot on this board...and that's saying something...but not to worry JC43 is running a close second.

What in the hell has a fact (like homos are sick) to do with racists? Or are all gays born with white skin??? What to do with homophob:?::?::?: And having an opinion based on facts makes a man an idiot???????
Only those who are posting like idiots are idiots.
Remember Forrest Gump: Stupid is who stupid does. The quote above is Forrest Gump`s statement in perfection :fire: Period.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 11:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
[
They are not what nature created when evolution created mankind.

It appears that nature/evolution created homosexuals.
If nature/evolution did not create homosexuality, then what did?

Without any doubt, each an every human - boy or girl - is born "normal" without any sexual intention or feelings or whats-so-ever. Correct so far?
Now comes this certain age where `feelingsīdevelop.
And exactly at that point in life this certain bend in the brain is taking the wrong curve. That`s all. Just a wrong curve in the brain. Gays are not created by nature. (Nature is smarter) They are not born. They are having only a wrong gene or kinda like a brain damage as that certain curve bummed against the shell. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2016 at 11:34 PM

That we got it straight:::::: I like gays! (They don`t take any girl away from me. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: )
But on the other hand, if you are a religious guy: God created Adam and Eve --- not Adam and Steve
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 01:03 AM

JC...Billl...boys...c'mon. You have spent so much time talking about da gays... ********...buggering...obviously it is IMPORTANT to you (I thought Bill would enjoy my all caps...a wordsmith like himself can appreciate such artistry). We all ASSUME (more caps for Bill) you are straight with a serious interest in HOMOSEXUAL UN-NATURAL culture...but lest we all forget Felix Unger and that FABULOUS episode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEP1acj29-Y

JC...you can't write...it is difficult to even read your gibberish...Bill on the other hand is many things, but not stupid. I see a budding relationship here! You can meet and gaze into each other's eyes...long for the past...gym class...Bill can be your MENTOR.

Thusly, I pronounce you Man and...(well)... MAN!!!!

[Edited on 9-28-2016 by BajaNomad]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 05:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
[
They are not what nature created when evolution created mankind.

It appears that nature/evolution created homosexuals.
If nature/evolution did not create homosexuality, then what did?

Without any doubt, each an every human - boy or girl - is born "normal" without any sexual intention or feelings or whats-so-ever. Correct so far?
Now comes this certain age where `feelingsīdevelop.
And exactly at that point in life this certain bend in the brain is taking the wrong curve. That`s all. Just a wrong curve in the brain. Gays are not created by nature. (Nature is smarter) They are not born. They are having only a wrong gene or kinda like a brain damage as that certain curve bummed against the shell. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

You weren't born prejudiced, your parents and poor upbringing made you that way.
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 08:56 AM
What's NEWS ?

Is What's INTERESTING.

Or, at least, Fodder for having Fun, anyway.

I NEVER bring ANY of these subjects up, but as they do come up, either in the news media or the Nomad universe, I enjoy the opportunity to contribute constructive (destructive ?) criticism framed in sardonic wit.

At present, it appears that the various permutations of the odd inhabitants of the LGTBQRPSVCK (or whatever) cult are a hot news item and, consequently, appropriate for playful positing.

I simply take up what's up front and HOT.

IF some other social subject was HOT, like the Retard Olympics OR (?), I'd happily deride same.

In the spirit of good, clean FUN, of course.

I try not to discriminate in my contempt for the oddities of society.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 08:59 AM

@ redhilltown
Would you please keep in mind that English is not my nature tong!
Next question: Are you capable to speak more than one language??? I mean YOU!
I can write in English (more or less good) I can write in French. I can write in German.
If you speak three languages you are multi-lingual. If you speak two languages you are bi-lingual.
If you speak one language you are an American.
Now, what is your criticism about?
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 04:32 PM

@ redhilltown
Would you please keep in mind that English is not my nature tong!
Next question: Are you capable to speak more than one language??? I mean YOU!
I can write in English (more or less good) I can write in French. I can write in German.
If you speak three languages you are multi-lingual. If you speak two languages you are bi-lingual.
If you speak one language you are an American.
Now, what is your criticism about?

Well THAT, I do apologize for. And the Americans put down is actually pretty damn funny (even if not really true). When you are not spouting idiotic hurtful nonsense and ridiculous theories that have no basis in fact, maybe you are an ok guy.
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 04:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Personal opinions never killed anyone. Why blame other's weaknesses on Mr. Bill?

You are disgustingly wrong on this Dennis. Google is your friend. Look up the stats on teen suicide. People bully gay youth to extreme levels and kids kill themselves because of it. Your words (and Bill's) above are part of the problem.

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 05:11 PM

Here's some info from Wikipedia:

Numerous studies have shown that lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth have a higher rate of suicide attempts than do heterosexual youth. The Suicide Prevention Resource Center synthesized these studies and estimated that between 30 and 40% of LGBT youth, depending on age and sex groups, have attempted suicide.

Researchers have found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQQ) youth is comparatively higher than among the general population.[1][2][3][4][5][6] LGBT teens and young adults have one of the highest rates of suicide attempts.[7][8] According to some groups, this is linked to heterocentric cultures and institutionalised homophobia in some cases, including the use of rights and protections for LGBT people as a political wedge issue like in the contemporary efforts to halt legalising same-sex marriages.[9][10][11] Depression and drug use among LGBT people have both been shown to increase significantly after new laws that discriminate against gay people are passed.[12]

Research on completed suicides in sexual minorities is preliminary. Members of the LGBT community have higher rates of all-cause mortality, and those living in areas with a higher degree of social stigma towards homosexuality tend to complete suicide at a younger age.[13]

Bullying of LGBT youth has been shown to be a contributing factor in many suicides, even if not all of the attacks have been specifically addressing sexuality or gender.[14] Since a series of suicides in the early 2000s, more attention has been focused on the issues and underlying causes in an effort to reduce suicides among LGBTQ youth. The Family Acceptance Project's research has demonstrated that "parental acceptance, and even neutrality, with regard to a child's sexual orientation" can bring down the attempted suicide rate.[7] Suicidal ideation and attempts seem to be roughly the same for heterosexual youth as for youth counterparts who have same-sex attractions and behavior but do not identify as being LGBTQ.[15] This correlates with the findings of a large survey of US adults that found higher rates of "mood and anxiety disorders, key risk factors for suicidal behavior," are linked to people who identify as gay, lesbian, and bisexual, rather than sexual behaviors, especially for men.[16]

[Edited on 9-28-2016 by Ateo]

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 05:20 PM
Nature Weeding out the Weak ?

Call it Darwinian ?

Youth who can't handle Life are better off Leaving.

It just gets tougher as you get older.
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2016 at 05:58 PM

Oh Bill...there you go again.

Now I wish I could write you a melody so plain
That could hold you dear lady from going insane
That could ease you and cool you and cease the pain
Of your useless and pointless knowledge
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.