Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: San Felipe Hotel & Eatery
C205Driver
Nomad

Mood: Life is Good

[*] posted on 10-6-2016 at 04:09 PM
San Felipe Hotel & Eatery

. . Stayed at HOTEL BLUE SKY about 6km before SF on the West side headed South. . . . Double bed was $50 US or 700 pesos; Single bed was $35 US or 500 pesos... ( Nice to have pesos in your pocket ). . VERY NICE ROOM wit fridg, microwave, coffee, ... Pool, TV, internet... Clean!... ONLY negative is that the A/C sounded like a Walter Turbine Engine on a Russian built island hopper. . . Average exchange rate posted I saw was either 15 or 16 pesos to the dollar....
C205Driver
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2016 at 04:13 PM

. . . Ate at the Chinese place in town past the 1st roundabout... Whole lotta food for very little pesos; chicken chow mein was awesome!....
John M
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2016 at 06:43 PM
Chinese place

We've always seen a good number of cars there, never stopped. Guess the time is now! We'll be there Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the recommendation.

John M
bkbend
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2016 at 08:15 PM

I've spent the night a couple of times at Blue Sky and it's as described above. Also pet friendly. The is a small family restaurant next door for basic meals if you don't want to drive anywhere to eat.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2016 at 08:19 PM

We usually stay at Blue SKy. Food at the chinese place is good. Only problem with the restaurant next door is you never know when they will be open and they have no beer.
bkbend
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2016 at 06:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
We usually stay at Blue SKy. Food at the chinese place is good. Only problem with the restaurant next door is you never know when they will be open and they have no beer.

Yup, that's why I described it as a "family" restaurant. I sit on a chair outside the room, sip a cold one and then walk over. I mentioned it because when they're open it is convenient. One of these days I'll have to try Chinese food in Baja.
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2016 at 08:13 AM

You are welcome to take your own Beer to the restaurant which is Azule. It is family owned & they are very nice about it. I think they keep regular hours more so in winter months than summer months.
C205Driver
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-7-2016 at 09:15 AM

. . Restaurant next door was closed when we were there... Glad we had beer in the cooler....

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.