Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Deportees in Baja
freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2016 at 07:06 PM

All illegal aliens criminals in prison should be deported, use the funds housing them for boarder security
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-14-2016 at 05:06 PM

Quote:
03dave
True, Its ridiculous how liberals are such POOR losers. When Obama won election was there such drama and shedding of tears. Grow some skin

Oh, please. POOR losers are self-defined by promoting the birther lie in an effort to undermine the foundation of democracy itself by trying to delegitimize a duly elected official. A pure example of not being willing to accept the results of an election. Very undemocratic, therefore un-American, therefore unpatriotic.

Remember Mitch McConnell's very public statement in his position as a leader in the Senate that he would do what is necessary to make sure that Obama was a one term President. That was a purely obstructionist, undemocratic and highly political statement that had no place coming from the mouth of an elected Senatorial officer.

Also, on the very day of Obama's first inauguration, Republican Congressmen met to pledge to each other to absolutely obstruct the new President in every way and at every opportunity they could...and they did. That unholy pledge lead to the worst gridlock this country has ever seen, damaging our country.

So, 03dave, whereas these largely peaceful demonstrations are a solid expression of the first Amendment, your Republican party's behavior (by your Republican party's elected leaders) is the greatest example of "POOR Losers" I have seen in the USA, not to mention their being un-democratic, therefore un-American, therefore unpatriotic collection of reactionary, mean-spirited rabid partisans who put their politics before civic duties.
lencho
Junior Nomad

Mood: Somnoliento

[*] posted on 11-14-2016 at 05:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MitchMan  
...partisans who put their politics before civic duties.

If not treasonous, I consider this behavior to be at the very least criminally fraudulent. I'm disgusted that these folks have the nerve to accept their paychecks. :barf:

"I can normally tell how intelligent a man is, by how stupid he thinks I am."

"...they were careful of their demeanor that they not be thought to have opinions on what they heard for like most men skilled at their work they were scornful of any least suggestion of knowing anything not learned at first hand."
            Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses

"Be kind, be patient, help others." -- Isabel Allende

"My gas stove identifies as electric." Anonymous

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 06:14 AM

Trump has now said he will rely on Stephen Bannon, the editor at the Breitbart white nationalist anti-Semitic website, as a key advisor. And CNN has reported that there is word that Trump people are considering internment camps.
Scary times we live in!
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 07:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MitchMan  
Quote:
03dave
True, Its ridiculous how liberals are such POOR losers. When Obama won election was there such drama and shedding of tears. Grow some skin

So, 03dave, whereas these largely peaceful demonstrations are a solid expression of the first Amendment, your Republican party's behavior (by your Republican party's elected leaders) is the greatest example of "POOR Losers" I have seen in the USA, not to mention their being un-democratic, therefore un-American, therefore unpatriotic collection of reactionary, mean-spirited rabid partisans who put their politics before civic duties.

So therefore, can we all assume that the minority Senate will not obstruct Trump at every turn?

Will YOU urge your liberal pals in the Senate to go along, in order to promote "democratic" and "American" co-operation?

Would you say the same of Harry Reid, who got thrills up his leg every time he blocked Republican legislation?....

You LOST......there is zero good to come of rehashing history for the purpose of creating more ill will.

As your hero just said "Trump is the President"

If you keep crying, I am going to buy stock in Kimberly Clark.

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 07:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Trump has now said he will rely on Stephen Bannon, the editor at the Breitbart white nationalist anti-Semitic website, as a key advisor. And CNN has reported that there is word that Trump people are considering internment camps.
Scary times we live in!

When you leftists start whining before anyone has even been sworn in, is a good sign that things are going great.

Hot stock pick......Kimberly Clark....makers of tissue for all your crying jags.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 07:56 AM

Any solid proof you can provide other than CNN reporting there is "word"???

No???......I thought so

Put on your safety pin (a diaper pin would be more appropriate), go into your safe space and hopefully you wont hear any "trigger words"

It's clowns like you that are spreading hate and divisive rhetoric (I know it's a big word for you, look it up) that are the problem

And CNN has reported that there is word that Trump people are considering internment camps.
Scary times we live in!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 08:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  

It's clowns like you that are spreading hate and divisive rhetoric (I know it's a big word for you, look it up) that are the problem

Nothing I said rises even near the hateful and racists speech uttered by Donald trump.

Should we repeat here all of the bigoted statements of trump and his campaign staff?

In his very first speech this is what trump said:

"When Mexico sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists." he said.

During the campaign he re-tweeted white supremacists many times.

Only a racist would defend the Donald and say he is not racist.

BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 08:25 AM

The Orlando shotter`s father was at a Hillary rally after the shooting. So does that make Hillary a terrorist?

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 08:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BornFisher  
The Orlando shotter`s father was at a Hillary rally after the shooting. So does that make Hillary a terrorist?

No.

You must judge trump by what he said. He said racist things. He retweeted (I.e. shared, approved, endorsed) statements, racists ideas.

If trump said it, and then said it again, then he believes it.

[Edited on 11-15-2016 by mtgoat666]
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 09:08 AM

Quote:
DaliDali
So therefore, can we all assume that the minority Senate will not obstruct Trump at every turn?
Will YOU urge your liberal pals in the Senate to go along, in order to promote "democratic" and "American" co-operation?
Would you say the same of Harry Reid, who got thrills up his leg every time he blocked Republican legislation?....
You LOST......there is zero good to come of rehashing history for the purpose of creating more ill will.
As your hero just said "Trump is the President"
If you keep crying, I am going to buy stock in Kimberly Clark.

Hey DaliDali, stop your crying. But I do understand your typical right wing duplicity and rank intellectual dishonesty. So, now you begin your mealy mouthed sniveling and whiimpering as you are obviously worried that Dems might do the very thing your pea-brained right wing Congressmen did all during the Obama administration. I am glad to see you sweat. You deserve to sweat, and worse.

“Ill will” you say? Another example of your right wing hypocrisy, duplicity, and rank intellectual dishonesty. Everybody knows that “Ill will” is and has always been the primary corrupt motivator of the very undemocratic right wing and was the primary theme throughout the Trump campaign. You need to look no farther than the Alt-Right appointment of the overtly racist Bannon as Chief Strategist to understand the putrid mindset of the small right wing brain.

Honestly, I don’t know how you people live with yourselves.

Quote:
bajaguy
It's clowns like you that are spreading hate and divisive rhetoric.

Seriously? Man, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, what is? Yet, another example of right wing hypocrisy, duplicity, and rank intellectual dishonesty. Haven’t you been paying attention at all? Have you not listened to any of Trump’s campaign speeches? I tell you what, take a perusal of the Breitbart website. After you do that, then come back here and we will have a discussion about spreading “hate and divisive rhetoric” by the most important appointment made by Trump so far. Oh yeah, baby! It’s go time!

[Edited on 11-15-2016 by MitchMan]
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 10:31 AM

Mitchman......gotta tissue?....

YOU LOST dude.....get over it.

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 10:41 AM

Mitchman..........

I have a safety pin (actually a diaper pin), a box of tissue and a safe space for you
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 11:41 AM

my goodness....this supermoon really has the pundits fired up!:o
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 11:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
my goodness....this supermoon really has the pundits fired up!:o

The retiree trumpistas will start complainf about trump soon. Trump and ryan plan to slash medicare and medicaid, and give them vouchers to buy private insurance, after cancelling obamacare. Trump has to fund tax cuts for rich, sorry seniors!

Godd luck, suckers!
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 12:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Waddaya do with a dirty toilet?????

...many would answer.. 'get the help to clean it'...

. ......ohh, waidaminute. :wow:
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 12:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
I bet most of them head back to the mainland pretty quickly if they are dropped off in TJ.

I do believe Trump is quite serious about the wall. How it will be built, who knows, but I think he will jump on this.

We shall have to wait and see how this pans out.

On the other hand, I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't got their Mexican paperwork in order. Not gonna be pretty either.

...yesterday, Ivana, (the first lady!!! LOL) was quoted as saying the wall will likely be a fence!

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 12:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by o3dave  
.........Its ridiculous how liberals are such POOR losers. When Obama won election was there such drama and shedding of tears. Grow some skin

...yah,, just a complete stonewall to any policy he proposed :tumble:
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 12:51 PM

Scary times we live in!

......let's hope our society can recognize rock bottom when they hit it! :barf::barf::barf:
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 11-15-2016 at 01:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Scary times we live in!

When you leftists start whining before anyone has even been sworn in, is a good sign that things are going great.

Hot stock pick......Kimberly Clark....makers of tissue for all your crying jags.

A better stock pick could be "Amazon" and other tech stocks that have taken it on the chin the last four days, because of Trump's campaign promises of pursuing antitrust measures against companies like Amazon, and complaining how Amazon gets away without paying any sales tax. Oh the hypocrisy is rich with Trump, who probably didn't pay taxes for the last 20 years.

I'm no fan of Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, and I would really love to see Trump put it to Bezos, but I also know Trump is a con man, and a sleazebag just like Bezos, so I doubt the Trump administration will be taking on Amazon, Google, or any other giant tech stock anytime soon.

So my play is let Trump's big mouth talk down Amazon a few more points, and then turn around and back up the truck, and pick up more Amazon stocks, or stock options, because at the end of the day, Trump will not move against Amazon, and probably like other Republicans will actually look for ways to lower Amazon's taxes, while at the same time making the middle class pay higher taxes.

Of course if you're stupid enough to believe Trump's about going after companies like Amazon, is to sell "Amazon short, and if you're on the fence, and expect movement in Amazon, but not sure which way, then you could purchase an option called the " long straddle, but only experienced traders with deep pockets are allowed to buy those kind of options.

[Edited on 11-15-2016 by JoeJustJoe]
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.