Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Cartel San Jose Shootings
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 12:02 PM

Baja is changing and right before our eyes.....robberies were rampant for months here in town - for years no one locked car or house. ever.

now, we don't leave the house to go to the corner without locking up tight.

Baja is changing right before our eyes. La Bocana doesn't compare to other towns but it makes it no less awful.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 12:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
Relax. If you're not involved with drugs, it's improbable you'll be shot.

Relax? I recommend staying alert and vigilant.
Highway robberies are happening. Don't drive at night.
The trend appears to be worsening crime.

Being alert and vigilent not mutually exclusive. Can you be vigilent and have fun?

Everything is changing. So what. Sounds like the OP is succeeding in frightening folks here. If this is what it takes to wake up, you've been behind the curve.

Pay attention. Expect the unexpected.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 02:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Quote: Originally posted by shari  
We came home from GN late yesterday afternoon at dusk and we are extra vigilant as the holidays grow nearer...we are always hyper aware of cars passing us, behind us etc. and really try to avoid traveling after dark.

I sure would. The guy that robbed my house and stole my car in June is the same guy that robbed the bus at gun point last month. Did he have a gun while burglarizing my house...I don't know but obviously I am extra vigilant right now.

How do you know the same guy that robbed your house and stole your car is the same guy who robbed that bus at gun point last month?

It doesn't sound like you were home during the robbery.

Did the guy use your car during the robbery or did he confess to committing both crimes?

What I recommend is getting a dog. I been a home owner for at least 30 years in many places, and never had a break-in, although many other homes have been hit by home break-ins wherever I lived, because crimes and violence happen everywhere.

I even recommend a dog(s) over owning a gun, because there is a chance if a home robbery did take place, the gun would be taken away from the home owner, and used against them.

Police said he did it (along with others), that is how I know (He advertised my generator for sale but police said he no longer had it). I was home, asleep. Dog was with my wife who was up North. Grandson and I were home. Now you can quit the conjecture. Could be someone scoped things out first.
I would not tell you or anyone else if I had a gun here. Yes, a noisy dog is always a plus.

So I guess you are one of the few crime victims in Baja, where the perpetrator was actually caught!

That's amazing, because I read the arrests and especially the conviction rate in Baja, is very very low.

But then you said in your other posts, that you garage was broken into, and the car was stolen, which is a little different than you recent story, which implies a home invasion.

In your other posts you mention the bus incident, where the bus driver and passengers were robbed at gun point, and there is an article about the bus incident, but then you also say that perpetrator with the gun on the bus, was the same person who committed the home invasion and stole your car!

So let me get this straight, after the Mexican police, caught the gun-wielding bus robber, who robbed a bus load of people, and got him to also confess to the crime of breaking in your home, and stealing your car and other items.

The Mexican police, just let a dangerous criminal go, because of procedural errors, which you believe is really because you didn't pay a bribe to the cops to keep the dangerous robber in jail.

Like I said, Amazing!

[Edited on 11-18-2016 by JoeJustJoe]
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 02:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
We came home from GN late yesterday afternoon at dusk and we are extra vigilant as the holidays grow nearer...we are always hyper aware of cars passing us, behind us etc. and really try to avoid traveling after dark.

I sure would. The guy that robbed my house and stole my car in June is the same guy that robbed the bus at gun point last month. Did he have a gun while burglarizing my house...I don't know but obviously I am extra vigilant right now.

How do you know the same guy that robbed your house and stole your car is the same guy who robbed that bus at gun point last month?

It doesn't sound like you were home during the robbery.

Did the guy use your car during the robbery or did he confess to committing both crimes?

What I recommend is getting a dog. I been a home owner for at least 30 years in many places, and never had a break-in, although many other homes have been hit by home break-ins wherever I lived, because crimes and violence happen everywhere.

I even recommend a dog(s) over owning a gun, because there is a chance if a home robbery did take place, the gun would be taken away from the home owner, and used against them.

Police said he did it (along with others), that is how I know (He advertised my generator for sale but police said he no longer had it). I was home, asleep. Dog was with my wife who was up North. Grandson and I were home. Now you can quit the conjecture. Could be someone scoped things out first.
I would not tell you or anyone else if I had a gun here. Yes, a noisy dog is always a plus.

So I guess you are one of the few crime victims in Baja, where the perpetrator was actually caught!

That's amazing, because I read the arrests and especially the conviction rate in Baja, is very very low.

But then you said in your other posts, that you garage was broken into, and the car was stolen, which is a little different than you recent story, which implies a home invasion.

In your other posts you mention the bus incident, where the bus driver and passengers were robbed at gun point, and there is an article about the bus incident, but then you also say that perpetrator with the gun on the bus, was the same person who committed the home invasion and stole your car!

So let me get this straight, after the Mexican police, caught the gun-wielding bus robber, who robbed a bus load of people, and got him to also confess to the crime of breaking in your home, and stealing your car and other items.

The Mexican police, just let a dangerous criminal go, because of procedural errors, which you believe is really because you didn't pay a bribe to the cops to keep the dangerous robber in jail.

Like I said, Amazing!

[Edited on 11-18-2016 by JoeJustJoe]

Joe jerk off... The garage is detached.. I was asleep in the house. quit posting on things you know nothing about. A group of people (as others have said) are operating. some have been caught...some let loose. No secrets here in this little town (you would not know since you are posting from a long ways away). I am done. Joe jerk off ...more mouth than knowledge.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 08:01 PM

I make light of the incident but I have learned a lot about the police and judicial system. Its not what we are used to.
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2016 at 09:44 AM

Mums the word.
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
11-20-2016 at 12:50 PM
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.