Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: SF250 map
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2005 at 07:02 PM
SF250 map

The SF250 map is posted at the Score site.
www.score-international.com

It ain't backwards like BFG said it would be. Looks like same as last years course.
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2005 at 08:52 PM

TW, thanks for the info. Now we can make our plans. Still not sure what we are doing yet..I may go down Friday night and ride Saturday to check out the southern half of the course..Paul
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-7-2005 at 08:56 PM

You notice that they are using a satellite image for the base map? Thanks TW!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2005 at 09:01 PM

I can't print the map need help.Thanks Paul
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2005 at 11:18 PM

Paul - clickon the printer icon in the Adobe part of the page and it should take you to your printer./

:biggrin:

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2005 at 08:24 AM

Paul do you want to do a ride Sunday morning on part of the course.

Bajalou, brother Bill and I will probably join you to watch the first part of the race. As I recall you will be down past the zoo road crossing, right.

Tom
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2005 at 08:44 AM

Tom I'm leaning on staying down on the southern part of the race course on race day. Some friends of mine are running their 5/1600 car so I'll have a pit for them. Probably in or around Matomi wash. I'm ready to ride Friday and Sunday. .Just let me know times and places. We should discuss radio freq's also to keep in touch..
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2005 at 09:44 AM

TW About a mile north of Zoo rd.. I'll be at contingency Fri PM - We can get together or come by. Marine 72 is the channel I monitor. Have a great ride - both of you.

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2005 at 11:01 AM

Lou I'll call you on 72 when I'm coming down (Thursday night) and Friday(when I get to town). I plan at being at contigency Friday late afternoonish. What time do you planing to be at contigency. Also, I might be down this Friday night to pre-run some course Saturday.Paul
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2005 at 07:27 PM

I'm wrong - should be 74 not 72 remember 74

I'll be around home all this weekend I think. On contingency. I'll be on the malacon most of the afternoon . 1 till 4/5?

No Bad Days

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-9-2005 at 10:33 AM

Lou what frequency is Marine 74?

I'll be at contingency also on Friday. What I may do is watch the race with Lou then head south to Tunaeater's pit area to catch em coming home. We can make watch and ride plans on Friday.

I'm heading to Las Vegas today and returning Friday evening. So I'll be off line till then.
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-9-2005 at 07:22 PM

TW, Marine 74 is 156.725.. I guess we can monitor that for Friday..When we meet at contigency. I'll give you our freq's we will be using on race day...Paul
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2005 at 09:44 AM

Tom we will be pitting at RM130 Chanate and then going to RM196 when they come out of Matomi. We will be gasing the car at RM 196. You would be welcome support if you could make it down...Paul
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2005 at 05:45 PM

There is an ever so slight chance that I may introduce Elizabeth to Baja racing at the 250... Maybe she can hold the fire extinguisher during refilling? That's how I was introduced to race support, back in 1978. Maybe we will see you at RM 130 Paul, then follow you to Matomi??? Otherwise, we may watch at the Sulfur Mine which has some jumps...

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2005 at 09:58 PM

David, you and Elizabeth would be a welcome support as well. We plan to be at contigency Friday. I'll be supporting car#574 GRT(Garcias Racing Team) I'll get my tires and race gas then go on down to my dad's house.. Up early Saturday morning to make RM 130 before the bikes go by. I'll be in my 01 F-150, silver crew cab with GRT sticker on the back window and #574 on the front and back. Hope you can make it bring some stickers if you have some...Paul

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 2-14-2005 at 10:04 PM

Thanks Paul!

surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2005 at 08:32 AM

I will be heading down on Wednesday (23) with my buggy....arrive about 4 pm....plan is to prerun Thursday and maybe a little on Friday with some continengcy time also....MAY have a place to camp near mile 130 with the BAJA SHOP...does anybody have some backup location where I could park truck/trailer while there in this area?....plans are flexible with possible passenger seat available for anyone who would want a ride....
tunaeater
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2005 at 08:54 AM

Jim, my dad's house is in playa San Antonio K43. You could park your stuff there.I'm not sure what time I'll get down there Friday. We all have left boats, trucks and such for shourt and long periods of time. I'm sure it wont be a problem..Let me know if youe interested
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2005 at 02:03 PM

Thanks...my plans are subject to change at any time but I will be down there for sure....will know more later in week or early next week....what is happening Thursday as far as prerunning?....who will be out?....Friday may also prerun partial course if all is well...probably have open seat both days for anyone who may want ride....
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-15-2005 at 07:28 PM

My plans have changed a little. I will be helping Billy Robertson and Tony Tellier in car #121. I'm not sure what they will have me do but I think it will probably be chasing. Usually they have had me go to Morelia Jct. on the start. But if possible I'll see if I can come to RM130 and hook up with Paul.

Bajalou I'll try to hook up with you sometime while I'm there. I'll use the radio.

David if Elizabeth hasn't been to a Baja off-road race she will be in for a major surprise. She will wonder where did all the people come from and what are those monster machines. You better be careful, she might want to get a car or truck and go racing.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.