Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 2-7-2017 at 06:43 PM

lat/long for Hacienda Don Mario?

Harald Pietschmann
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-7-2017 at 10:05 PM

Harald, 74 or km 78, both take you there.
no gps on this trip. Hotel is in San Miguel de Comondu, enter town, take your first left. btw, 1100/night double, 1150 double with kitchen. Reservations suggested!

613 131 1494 la paz number

the web site is still down

email is best
jackylapaz@hotmail.com replies with in 4 hours from La Paz
FB replies come from Comondu with intermittent internet

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-7-2017 at 10:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  
lat/long for Hacienda Don Mario?

Harold, it is on my map that you have, see the message 'motel' in San Miguel Comondú.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 2-8-2017 at 09:02 AM

Sorry to hear about Al's broken ribs, been there and know how much it hurts. Deep breathing hurts and a cough can be agony. Hope you have a fast recovery. I had full intentions of joining this ride but my little spill on the way down changed my plans, recuperating at home now and have regained most use of my right arm. I'll be back in Mulege and points south in the next 30 days but in the 4wd this time.
Gulliver
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-8-2017 at 09:25 AM

Slow down, you move too fast.
Got to make the mornin' last.

ztrab
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-4-2017 at 11:39 PM
ride

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Quote: Originally posted by ztrab  
Motoged: Come out and play, I need a guide through Raymundo. Mike :yes:

[Edited on 2-6-2017 by ztrab]

Mike,
I am in Bahia Asuncion until March 15th.....can't get to Mulege area due to commitments here....but know a ton of most excellent rides in this area....why don't you bring the Husky here for a few days of riding....beach trails, desert sandy tracks like roller coaster rides, wide open desert exploring (fossils, etc), and premium gas at the Pemex....what else could a guy want?

The site went down before I could respond. A Dbag mooched onto my group and held us up, so we only rode as far south as San Ig, no time to stop in an say hello. I and another rider did do the Window Rock trail from BOLA to Calmajue. It was really pretty out there and not too bad, a few tough climbs and a bit of whooped out sand, great single track. Catch ya next year. Mike
Gulliver
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-5-2017 at 08:26 AM

Anyone hurt? Bikes broke?

There was a group of street bike here yesterday. Fifteen of them. It would be hard to see much and still ride safely with that much of a group. Not for me.
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.