Printable Version  
Author: Subject: caravan north Feb 24 2017
Leo
Senior Nomad

Mood: could be better

[*] posted on 1-10-2017 at 09:41 PM
caravan north Feb 24 2017

Would March 9 be too late?
I am not driving, but I would like to find someone that can drive my Suzuki 2 door, manual back to Canada.
Will pay for gas of course.

The grass is always greener....
and so, there is always a better spot in Baja
wingedwonder

[*] posted on 1-20-2017 at 04:09 PM

Hi 2quirky! I am definitely interested in caravanning North from La Paz with you. I posted yesterday about my situation but here it is below for easy reference, please let me know what you think. Thank you!

Hi All,

I posted via Baja Nomads way back in November asking for advice, thank you for all the replies! Long story short: I was riding with some motorcycle friends through Baja and had a mechanical issue where my bike needed to be towed to La Paz. On the way to La Paz, my friend was in a motorcycle accident and need to be airlifted back to the states and I ended up having to fly back with her. She is doing well btw!

My bike has been in La Paz for 2 months now and will finally be fixed on Saturday! Haha, another LONG story. I was wondering if there is anyone that would be interested in caravanning back up to California. I would prefer other motorcyclists, but I am really open to anyone that would be heading north that doesn’t mind a tag along (since I do not want to go alone).

Feel free to DM me and I really appreciate the help! I am also keeping a close eye on the gas protest happening too, eventually my bike will make it back home!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.