[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 01:22 PM

I am with you, Goat.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 01:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MitchMan  
I am with you, Goat.

California where drought panic is less than a year old... and money went to criminals and building a bullet train to nowhere instead of where it should have been spent, like the Oroville dam, whose spillway is right now failing and the base of the dam is being eaten away: https://www.facebook.com/159207208524/videos/101544832801335...

http://www.fox13news.com/home/236754281-story

[Edited on 2-19-2017 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 01:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
I am with you, Goat.

California where drought panic is less than a year old... and money went to criminals and building a bullet train to nowhere instead of where it should have been spent, like the Oroville dam, whose spillway is right now failing and the base of the dam is being eaten away: https://www.facebook.com/159207208524/videos/101544832801335...

the Oroville dam is doing fine! When the weather improves this spring they will get to work and make it good again. Things fail, we repair them and get back to work!

We can have our oroville dam repairs and bullet train too! And we'll still have some money left over to give to the criminals too! Life is good!

DK, you need to get a job! I am tired of my tax dollars supporting your leisure life full of griping about taxes that you don't pay!

DK, here is an idea: why don't you go up to Oroville and get a construction job this year? You whine and moan about no work, but you won't travel to where the jobs are!
Also there is Lots of construction work going on in the county right now if you want to stay local!

[Edited on 2-19-2017 by mtgoat666]
measomsan
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 02:16 PM

Boy this is fun reading
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 02:58 PM

No one cent of your tax dollars supports my leisure goat. That's hysterical... kind of like how our health care costs will go down and you can keep your doctor... or and we have created shovel ready jobs with the billions Obummer gave to labor union bosses.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 03:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by measomsan  
Boy this is fun reading

Always entertaining here on BajaNomad.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2017 at 03:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
I am with you, Goat.

the Oroville dam is doing fine! When the weather improves this spring they will get to work and make it good again. Things fail, we repair them and get back to work!

We can have our oroville dam repairs and bullet train too! And we'll still have some money left over to give to the criminals too! Life is good!

DK, you need to get a job! I am tired of my tax dollars supporting your leisure life full of griping about taxes that you don't pay!

DK, here is an idea: why don't you go up to Oroville and get a construction job this year? You whine and moan about no work, but you won't travel to where the jobs are!
Also there is Lots of construction work going on in the county right now if you want to stay local!

California is in great shape if you want to ignore the $1 trillion dollar unfunded State Employees pension fund, and also their unfunded $150 billion dollar medical retirement fund. Not much mentioned by the politicians when talking bullet trains, but it is there non the less. With high income earners and businesses leaving for more friendly tax states, who will pay the bills? The great weather will be the only good thing left.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 2-20-2017 at 10:07 PM

No one cent of your tax dollars supports my leisure goat. That's hysterical... kind of like how our health care costs will go down and you can keep your doctor... or and we have created shovel ready jobs with the billions Obummer gave to labor union bosses.

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
I am with you, Goat.

California is in great shape if you want to ignore the $1 trillion dollar unfunded State Employees pension fund, and also their unfunded $150 billion dollar medical retirement fund. Not much mentioned by the politicians when talking bullet trains, but it is there non the less. With high income earners and businesses leaving for more friendly tax states, who will pay the bills? The great weather will be the only good thing left.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 3-5-2017 at 07:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by yellowklr  
California sucks
Screw this state, cant wait to leave!!

Why are you not gone yet? Please do leave. We don't want whiners here!
Ca is rip off state Perfect place for the marooon low life Mt666. Please stay in your Chit hole and out of Mexico:?:
MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2017 at 11:55 AM

"Conservaturds" that now have their "Turd in Chief", well, that has a nice and genunely fitting ring to it.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.