BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: What Are Your Rights if Border Agents Want to Search Your Phone?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad
*******




Posts: 10020
Registered: 9-16-2006
Location: San Diego
Member Is Offline

Mood: Rebellious!

[*] posted on 2-21-2017 at 11:00 PM


Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Actually the ones with the guns and bullets...........

Mao Zedong wrote that "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
"the real winners are the ones with the money and power."

This is true :):)


The guys with guns and bullets are pawns controlled by those with money and power.
If you got money and power, you hire dumb cops and naive teenage soldiers to hold the guns and take the bullets.
View user's profile
Lobsterman
Super Nomad
****




Posts: 1389
Registered: 10-7-2008
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 2-22-2017 at 06:58 AM


What's the big deal with a border security agent wanting to look at your phone unless you have something to hide. They can search your car and belongings so why is this any different?
View user's profile
bajaguy
Select Nomad
*******


Avatar


Posts: 8451
Registered: 9-16-2003
Location: Carson City, NV/Ensenada - Baja Country Club
Member Is Offline

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 2-22-2017 at 07:44 AM


We also hire idiots as college professors

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Actually the ones with the guns and bullets...........

Mao Zedong wrote that "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
"the real winners are the ones with the money and power."

This is true :):)


The guys with guns and bullets are pawns controlled by those with money and power.
If you got money and power, you hire dumb cops and naive teenage soldiers to hold the guns and take the bullets.
View user's profile
mtgoat666
Select Nomad
*******




Posts: 10020
Registered: 9-16-2006
Location: San Diego
Member Is Offline

Mood: Rebellious!

[*] posted on 2-22-2017 at 08:33 AM


And Only an idiot would believe I am a college professor! :P

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
We also hire idiots as college professors

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Actually the ones with the guns and bullets...........

Mao Zedong wrote that "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
"the real winners are the ones with the money and power."

This is true :):)


The guys with guns and bullets are pawns controlled by those with money and power.
If you got money and power, you hire dumb cops and naive teenage soldiers to hold the guns and take the bullets.
View user's profile
bajaguy
Select Nomad
*******


Avatar


Posts: 8451
Registered: 9-16-2003
Location: Carson City, NV/Ensenada - Baja Country Club
Member Is Offline

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 2-22-2017 at 08:38 AM


Ummmm, don't think I mentioned anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits.........

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
And Only an idiot would believe I am a college professor! :P

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
We also hire idiots as college professors

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Actually the ones with the guns and bullets...........

Mao Zedong wrote that "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
"the real winners are the ones with the money and power."

This is true :):)


The guys with guns and bullets are pawns controlled by those with money and power.
If you got money and power, you hire dumb cops and naive teenage soldiers to hold the guns and take the bullets.
View user's profile
 Pages:  1  2    4

  Go To Top


For high speed satellite internet in Baja call +1.6197170810 - or click here to email sistemassatelitales@hotmail.com



Tijuana Walking Tours - on Meetup.com


 






All Content Copyright © 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.
Powered by XMB; XMB Forum Software © 2001-2014 The XMB Group 






"If it were lush and rich, one could understand the pull, but it is fierce and hostile and sullen. The stone mountains pile up to the sky and there is little fresh water. But we know we must go back if we live, and we don't know why." - Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

 

"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Ivan R. Misner, Ph.D

 

"You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them or to them." - Malcolm Forbes

 

"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you." - Jim Rohn







Thank you to Baja Bound Mexico Insurance Services for your long-term support of the BajaNomad.com Forums site.







Emergency Baja Contacts Include:

Desert Hawks; El Rosario-based ambulance transport; Emergency #: (616) 103-0262