[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 06:47 AM

WTF?

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Black Trans Lives Matter

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 07:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
WTF?

Did you see the Spike Lee movie about police brutality?

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 07:59 AM

No..was it about Tecate cops?

aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 09:01 AM

The uniform and helmet are wrong. It's a bad idea to confront the police with video alone and no plan. One can easily disappear.

Living in TJ has afforded me many stops. Each stop is different. Be smart, firm and respectful. One ticket, three mordidas out of about 24 stops.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 09:16 AM
Mexican Police Arrest 21 Alleged Cartel Hitmen in Tecate

This is dated but might demonstrate the possibilities in Tecate.

''Baja California police have arrested 21 suspected drug cartel hit men in Tecate. Federal police link the men to numerous murders. KPBS Reporter Amy Isackson has the story.

The arrests came shortly after gunmen opened fire on two federal policemen at a Tecate gas station.

Federal police say they've tied at least a dozen of the men they detained to the shooting.

They say a former state agent ordered the attack in retaliation for recent arrests.

According to a federal police press release, the ex-agent and 15 other men now in custody work for El Teo.

El Teo used to belong to Tijuana's Arellano Felix cartel. But he supposedly broke away last year and launched the brutal turf war against the Arellano Felix group.

Federal police say the other six they arrested worked for the Arellano Felix Cartel.

Federal police tie all the suspects to at least 4 kidnappings and 3 murders including one beheading.

Amy Isackson, KPBS news.

Wednesday, April 9, 2009''

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 10:00 AM

Gets better every day, eh?

Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 10:06 AM

I reposted the link to FB by Carlosg. and after posting, a person chimed in to say the same thing happened to them by the same (cops). And when the passenger in the car came out (he is a very large person), it was decided to drive to the station.
No money was exchanged.
I will do what I can to get a copy of the video to the state secretary of tourism.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 10:12 AM

Likely the cops cousin...

gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 10:51 AM

Likely the cops cousin...

Whatever the case here, a real mexican cop is required by law to identify themselves with identification on request (but they most often refuse) and they may not deprive any person of their liberty without an order de cateo signed by a judge (although they always threaten to do so and often do), both actions are examples of illegal processes that will nullify subsequent steps. You can see in the video the process is incorrect whether staged or real and the cops are not likely real cops and may or may not be associated with cops. It's best to not engage directly, nor react, don't argue, stay calm and simply out last them with tangental confusion, they will usually go away after a short while if the money doesn't come easy.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 12:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Hmmm... not what I thought I would see.
I see and hear a fluent Spanish speaker who wouldn't go when the cops were done with him after he apparently failed to stop at the intersection (it doesn't matter if others didn't stop at this point) and insisted on getting officer's name and then pointed to the U.S. flag on his vest as if saying the cop was unpatriotic to Mexico. The guy tried to pee off the cops and he finally succeeded.

Am I not seeing the same video or am I mission something else?

For once I agree with Dave K! The so-called victim here of a bogus stop, and police brutality, never denied he didn't commit a traffic infraction, but instead acted like a complete idiot who was trying to intimidate the cop by continuously asking for his ID, which is his right, but clearly he is over doing it way past the point of assertiveness. This nub-job is simply annoying, that while watching the video, I'm hoping the cop takes out his baton, or just arrests the nut.

Cops are human too, at least some of them are, and most would not put up with an idiot like this guy, especially if he is video taping them.

Did this guy really point to his American flag?

This idiot is really lucky he didn't pull this stunt to a cop in the USA, because if he did, most US cops, would not be as patient as the Mexican cops, and instead would have quickly beat him, black and blue, or perhaps tasered him. If this guy was black, he for sure would have been shot!

The whole thing or parts of this story may be bogus, and yes there are questions if this was a real cop. If this guy was alone, how did he continue shooting the video?

I wouldn't put much weight into one of the Facebook witnesses, Paco, who said, they same thing happened to him. His Facebook, account, is very light, and that's a sign it could be fake.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 12:22 PM

JJJ you are so full of chit...

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 12:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Hmmm... not what I thought I would see.
I see and hear a fluent Spanish speaker who wouldn't go when the cops were done with him after he apparently failed to stop at the intersection (it doesn't matter if others didn't stop at this point) and insisted on getting officer's name and then pointed to the U.S. flag on his vest as if saying the cop was unpatriotic to Mexico. The guy tried to pee off the cops and he finally succeeded.

Am I not seeing the same video or am I mission something else?

For once I agree with Dave K! The so-called victim here of a bogus stop, and police brutality, never denied he didn't commit a traffic infraction, but instead acted like a complete idiot who was trying to intimidate the cop by continuously asking for his ID, which is his right, but clearly he is over doing it way past the point of assertiveness. This nub-job is simply annoying, that while watching the video, I'm hoping the cop takes out his baton, or just arrests the nut.

Cops are human too, at least some of them are, and most would not put up with an idiot like this guy, especially if he is video taping them.

Did this guy really point to his American flag?

This idiot is really lucky he didn't pull this stunt to a cop in the USA, because if he did, most US cops, would not be as patient as the Mexican cops, and instead would have quickly beat him, black and blue, or perhaps tasered him. If this guy was black, he for sure would have been shot!

The whole thing or parts of this story may be bogus, and yes there are questions if this was a real cop. If this guy was alone, how did he continue shooting the video?

I wouldn't put much weight into one of the Facebook witnesses, Paco, who said, they same thing happened to him. His Facebook, account, is very light, and that's a sign it could be fake.

oh no....not a light facebook account! :rolleyes:
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 01:03 PM

JJJ you are so full of chit...

I must be too because I agree with JJJ.

This stuff just feeds your neurosis chuck. I'm convinced your life is safe if you just stay out of Baja. If Baja has such negative memories for you, why are you posting here?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 01:18 PM

Hows your facebook page? A lil light?

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 01:35 PM

Hows your facebook page? A lil light?

Unlike you, I don't look at Talk Baja or Facebook regarding violence in Baja. And this forum is all the social media I need.

Talking gibberish lacks credibility.

Why do you post here if you hate Baja? Honest question.

F*ck it.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 01:46 PM

Facebook has a "real-name system" policy, which they claim makes the community safer. I disagree that it makes members safer. I think it puts them more at risk. However, if you are caught with a fake Facebook account, you run the risk of getting it deleted by Facebook after an investigation.

"Talk Baja" after a rash of fake user accounts using fake names to troll the site and push their agenda, said they were going to start monitoring closely who joins the site, and also making sure people joining weren't using fake names.

It appears that was just lip service, because Talk Baja still gets people joining up using bogus names.

Other Baja Facebook, group sites, said similar things after getting hit by trolls. Some of them went to the extreme, and said, they were not going to allow anybody to join their Baja site, unless it could be confirmed the new members lived in Baja!

Suspected fake Facebook accounts, are usually easy to spot, because, they are usually new, have very little written on them, and they have almost no friends or family listed on their Facebook page. Hence, the meaning their "Facebook page is light."

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 02:03 PM

Lee, you just posted a lot of info about crime in Tecate. Why are you doing that? If you hate Baja that much why are you living there? Nothing I posted was anything but news...YOU on the other hand seemed to issue a threat to me..."your life is safe if you stay out of Baja" Are you going to have me killed? Pretty heavy duty stuff...be careful...

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 02:15 PM

I don't think HE was threatening you. I think he's talking about the near record Mexican murder rate. Things are heating up. 10 murders in TJ yesterday alone. :O
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 02:31 PM

Aint buying it...

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-6-2017 at 04:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by aguachico  
One ticket, three mordidas out of about 24 stops.

You've been stopped 24 times???????

[Edited on 5-6-2017 by SFandH]
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.