Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Tiger Woods
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 04:50 PM
Tiger Woods

I know this will be of great concern to all you golfers in Baja, especially those of you in the Los Cabos area as one of your courses was "designed" by Tiger Woods. As some of you may know Tiger Woods has been arrested for a DUI infraction in Jupiter, Florida, near his 40 million dollar home on Jupiter Island. He’s not black you know, my mom told me. I just watched a news conference by Jack Nicolas. He is also a golfer of some renown. He is even richer than Tiger. He is white you know, my mom didn’t have to tell me that. He looks like, and I would guess is, a very conservative Republican. The point is that Jack said in his news conference that Tiger needs “all our help.” Just like Jack would help all the poor dark (but not black you know) folks that don’t realize that there would be an “adverse reaction” to taking about six Vicodin, along with some other sketchy chit, and trying to drive. So I beg of you all, let’s rally around Tiger. He needs all our help. I know my friends have already sent him a check and mine is going in the mail tomorrow. Please do your part. This is not the time to kick the man when he’s down and tell him something like “Son, grab your axx with both hands and pull yourself out of the gutter!”
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 04:53 PM

Just goes to show a rich cheetah can be a poor druggie. He passed his BAC with a 0.00, but failed all field sobriety tests. Doesn't have to be booze; DUI means with ''influence" and ain't no excuse for him if he killed someone (or two). Sad. Bigly sad.

[Edited on 5-30-2017 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 04:59 PM

The guy has had 3 or 4 back operations. Probably an opioid problem that started with prescription pain pills.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 05:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
I know this will be of great concern to all you golfers in Baja, especially those of you in the Los Cabos area as one of your courses was "designed" by Tiger Woods. As some of you may know Tiger Woods has been arrested for a DUI infraction in Jupiter, Florida, near his 40 million dollar home on Jupiter Island. He’s not black you know, my mom told me. I just watched a news conference by Jack Nicolas. He is also a golfer of some renown. He is even richer than Tiger. He is white you know, my mom didn’t have to tell me that. He looks like, and I would guess is, a very conservative Republican. The point is that Jack said in his news conference that Tiger needs “all our help.” Just like Jack would help all the poor dark (but not black you know) folks that don’t realize that there would be an “adverse reaction” to taking about six Vicodin, along with some other sketchy chit, and trying to drive. So I beg of you all, let’s rally around Tiger. He needs all our help. I know my friends have already sent him a check and mine is going in the mail tomorrow. Please do your part. This is not the time to kick the man when he’s down and tell him something like “Son, grab your axx with both hands and pull yourself out of the gutter!”

first of all its "Nicklaus" not "Nicolas"
Tigers net worth 740 million dollars
Jacks net worth 320 million dollars
now...what exactly are you trying to say about this amazing athlete?
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 05:55 PM

If you have to ask.

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 05:57 PM

still angry about that OXXO eh?
GypsyJan
Nomad

Mood: "If a dog will not come to you after looking you in the face, examine your conscience." Woodrow W

[*] posted on 5-30-2017 at 07:09 PM
Does Anyone Remember Prince?

America's Opioid Addiction

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/opioid-crisis-epidemic...
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 07:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
still angry about that OXXO eh?

Dog on a bone.

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 07:45 AM

Sad situation for T W. He MUST be more careful. I laughed at the line He isn't black. My adopted son is black and he was told over and over in high school that he wasn't BLACK, he was Brazilian LOL because he didn't speak like his peers. We used to get a kick out of that!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
weebray
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 08:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Sad situation for T W. He MUST be more careful. I laughed at the line He isn't black. My adopted son is black and he was told over and over in high school that he wasn't BLACK, he was Brazilian LOL because he didn't speak like his peers. We used to get a kick out of that!

My mom was a huge golf fan. She hated Nicklas for beating Arnie all the time. She, like a number of people born in 1917, had a hard time accepting a black person invading the country club scene. My sarcastic jab was merely to point out that these people are fallible and, like Trump, spend millions on corporate image makers that "polish" the turd.

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 08:31 AM

Tiger's dad is Black and his mom is Asian. She is from Thailand I think.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 08:41 AM

OH Lawdy, here comes the birther comments! :lol:

*SARCASM* ;)

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 09:01 AM

Its harder to live in adulthood when you never had a childhood. IMHO.

Big pharma and opioids are a scourge.

Tiger should move back home to Cypress, CA and get his medical marijuana card.

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 09:07 AM
What's REALLY Sad ..................

............. Are those to whom the event is of more than passing interest and project onto entertainers an undeserved importance.

That said, HIS story was that he had an unexpected reaction to pain medication and wisely pulled OFF the road rather than attempting to continue driving and endanger others.

The KNOWN facts support that explanation.

Sounds pretty straight-forward.
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 09:18 AM

OMG! I agree with Mr. Bile......does that mean I am on drugs??

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 10:50 AM

Woods hasn't been the same since he took the severe nine iron beating from his ex wife. His back problems haven't helped either. Other minorities have done well on the pro tour before Tiger, but of course not nearly as well as he has done. His endorsements have suffered as well and it has been reported his yacht is up for sale and he still owes his ex a big chunk that is in arrears. Who knows what his situation is now. He appeared untouchable in the golfing world for a long time.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 11:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by weebray  
I know this will be of great concern to all you golfers in Baja, especially those of you in the Los Cabos area as one of your courses was "designed" by Tiger Woods.

You're lonely, aren't you? Just wanna talk about golf, don't you? Shouldn't you be posting in OT? Just wanna trash Tiger, right?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 12:20 PM

Weebray, you are not fooling anybody, because we could all see that you're only bashing Tiger Woods, because he is black, and because he was dominating the white world of golf for awhile.

You sent him money, right.

Weebray, I also think your mom is racist, because she should know full well, the racist "one-drop rule" that was popular back in the day.

From Wikipedia, the definition of the racist one-drop rule:

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)[1][2] is considered black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[3]

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 12:28 PM

Geezo, NO, ALL of us didn't see that..Why would you assume so? More of your anti-American prattle?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 5-31-2017 at 12:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Terry28  
OMG! I agree with Mr. Bile......does that mean I am on drugs??

You must be on drugs if you agree with Gaylord.

How do you explain the two flat tires and fresh damage to the Mercedes?

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.