Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Introduction MX and Philippines
beenalloverMX

[*] posted on 6-3-2017 at 11:40 PM
Introduction MX and Philippines

Just a short introduction. I am retired professional, no family, been living in the Philippines, last 5 yrs. on Social Security and savings.

Been all over MX, but not recently. Including most all border towns, Mazatlan,Baja (La Paz, Cabo), Acapulco,Guadal., DF, Veracruz, etc. Have not been to Yucatan.

I am Divorced, so chica hunting is on my short list. My last G/F was Brasilian, best woman I've ever known.

Considering a return to one of the border towns. I used to take frequent trips to Ciudad Juarez and much preferred that over TJ, but TJ has it's pluses also. Juarez has changed a lot, so not sure it had the attractiveness it once held for me.

If anyone wants to trade inside info via pms MX for Philippines, message me.
I don't do a lot of posting on internet forums because most of them are censored and I don't believe in censorship, except when it's obviously worthless spam. Also I tend to speak my mind so frequently get into flame wars which is really a waste of time.Just thought I'd introduce myself and give you an idea of where I am coming from and maybe heading to.

As one on a limited income, if I do decide to move back to a border town, I will be looking for a cheap furnished small apartment (tend to rent LONG term). Also somewhat concerned about the recent uptick of violence in and near TJ. I am a street smart big man so generally have not had problems.nI don't use drugs, am a non-drinker, but I do avail myself of some of the p4p action that TJ is famous for (trying to get away from that into "meaningful" relationship it that exists nowadays,haha).

I look for a simple life without having to deal with government bureaucracies.
Also I will be looking for Quality medical drs. and hospitals, probably to be found in San Diego. Little bit leery of medical in MX, read too many horror stories of gringos getting ripped off by hospitals there (not sure how frequently this occurs)

Was surprised how highly San Diego hospitals were rated by Medicare and I wonder how accurate those ratings are. I currently own no vehicle, but I might look for a conversion van once I get there-used to have alot of fun traveling around and not paying for hotels.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 02:58 AM

UH-OH.....

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 11:28 AM

A great addition to the herd, huh, Chuck ?!

Will his offer of the "first beer" hold up to mine.....? :biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 11:33 AM

Fishbuck can provide most all of the wisdom this guy seeks.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 12:02 PM

Motoged? I tried the opposing thumb thing on the eggs..

bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy and retired

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 01:46 PM

what does p4p mean?

I hear the whales song
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 01:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajagrouper  
what does p4p mean?

pay for pleasure....
Boulder bob222
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 02:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by beenalloverMX  
Just a short introduction. I am retired professional,

Professional... what?
Sounds like a professional MACK. Move over Joe there's a new trannie in town.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 6-4-2017 at 04:07 PM

Never thought BN would be used the same as a craigslist personal, complete with bio.
Sad. :no:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 6-5-2017 at 08:23 PM

Welcome Beenallover,
You will find that this board is quite conservative in regards to single Men and their needs.
You're going to love Tijuana !
Great nightlife, food and something always going on.
It's not as dangerous as the perseption. ( as long as ya ain't stupid )
I ve been going for meny meny years and absolutely love it .

sancho
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 11:56 AM

While this is predominately a loudmouth boys club, there are
several highly thought of female contributors. One or 2 subjects
aren't part of everyday discussion. There are probably yahoo
groups or others that would have membership willing to
discuss that topic. This is a travel, camping, fishing, exploration
board

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 12:18 PM

Ensenada would be a better place for you. It has everything you want.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 12:30 PM

It's another reason to ignore newbies when their posts look like trolling, ridiculous, or topics from the left field. ( we have a couple of new trolls, and one using a second handle to troll BN members and hope for a response back)

BeenalloverMX, picked the wrong forum, and so I suspect he is just trolling, because he should know, there are actually sex forums that he could join to get all his questions answers both on the open forum, and by private messages.

I also happen to know many current and ex-Baja Nomad members also belong to such forums!

In fact about a year ago, Tijuana's tourism, and convention committee, decided to take advantage of Tijuana's lurid reputation that has been known since the days of prohibition, and they started a cheeky marketing campaign called "“Tijuana Coqueta," Flirty Tijuana, which caused sexually repressed, hypocritical fake outrage in some circles in Tijuana, and "Tijuana Coqueta" marketing campaign was cancelled, and the heads of Tijuana tourism fired!

Personally, I found nothing wrong with the "Tijuana Coqueta" campaign, because Las Vegas, does basically the same thing with it's " what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas, slogan, that's really all about vice activities.

Boulder bob222
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 01:44 PM

You tell em' Rodrigo. :lol:
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 06:43 PM
Gringo Retirement Paradise

Baja has LONG been a retirement destination for (relatively) financially-secure Gringos with a surplus of native Chicas willing to supply their physical resources for an improved lifestyle.

I've known more than a few retirees who happily spent their remaining years cuddling up in mutual comfort with Mexican Teens.

One that stands out was a mid-60s sport-fishing friend who, after his divorce, moved to Ensenada so he could fish daily.

Met a 35-year old waitress.

Worked out great until (in his words) he realized that the place was filled with willing 18-year olds.

One of whom he remained with until the day he went out fishing and the crew later found him "resting" near the bow with his line in the water.

Dead.

With (it is assumed) a smile on his face.

WHO can think of a BETTER way to finish up ?

Then, there's a funny (?) one regarding an old obese neighbor in Percebu who was hunting for a young companion.

He said he wanted a gal in her 20s who would like to watch HBO every night and "F" once a month.

I said "Dee", I think that's going to be a tough sell for EVEN a young Mexican girl ".

He wasn't successful.
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2017 at 11:00 PM

Still in my 40's (barely) I've seen more than a few 70 yo's playing bedroom gymnastics with Mexican chicas.

Men are lying if they say they don't go to Mexico for that reason.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2017 at 05:21 AM

Does your wife and family know that's why you are going down there? I would be ashamed if I were you....

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-7-2017 at 11:38 AM

Husbands at times bring their wives and girlfriends down to the bars in Tijuana.

Some wives will buy their husbands, lap dances, and at times, the husbands will buy their wives lap dances, especially if the wives or girlfriends enjoy the company of another woman.

There are even cases where the wives or girlfriends get up on the stage and dance, after having one too many drinks, and it usually doesn't go well, when the wives or girlfriends, especially if the women are white, don't know how to dance, and don't know their limitations.

Some fathers, brings their young adult sons with them to Tijuana, as some sort of rite of passage, or are worried, they haven't seen their sons with girlfriends yet, and believe this will solve any social problem.

But good try there Chuckie, with sexually repressed guilt.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2017 at 12:12 PM

Thank you for your input JJJ!

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-7-2017 at 04:52 PM

the spectrum of responses on this thread has me thinking it speaks volumes about the diversity of forum posters. hands down, a thread that i have found informative.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.