Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Trip to the Tip - Questions on Motels/Trip Ideas
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2017 at 06:56 PM

Drive the dirt road from San Evaristo to La Paz. I taught my 14yo how to drive a stick shift on it last year.
TecateRay
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-23-2017 at 09:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Terry28  
Mar de Cortez....cheapest good hotel in Cabo...pool, restaurant and bar,
Google it Jon....been going there for years....

Right across the street from Mar de Cortez is Los Milagros, I guess you'd call it a boutique hotel. Great little place, some rooms with kitchenettes, off street parking and reasonable rates. A quiet refuge in the madness that is Cabo.
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-24-2017 at 02:28 PM

Good ideas, more than you will have time for. Todos/Pesky taco stands are always favorites---El Parguito in TS. I have a studio you two can stay in out here by the Point in San Pedrito. Room for a dog, too. U2U me. At least stop by and see how the Old guys are gettin bye! Hasta pronto. Tio
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:22 AM

Nice recommendation and sweet photo!

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
Another fun off pavement drive is from Pocitas (south of CC) head out to the pacific and drive the coast to Todos. There are lots of remote beaches and surf.

[Edited on 6-23-2017 by chippy]

[Edited on 6-24-2017 by chippy]

[Edited on 6-24-2017 by chippy]

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
I think you should go snorkeling with your daughter in cabo pulmo.

just beautiful.

That's the PLAN!!! Thanks Blanca!

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  
Jon, check your U2U - I sent some Punta Conejo stuff.

Got it bro! Thanks! Headed there in a few short weeks!

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by TMW  
If you want to do an off road run the SCORE course from Santa Rita is fun with beautiful beaches. It turns off the paved road at KM10 out of Santa Rita. The beach at Guadalupe is really a beautiful site. If you drive out on it let a lot of air out. I had to go down to 10 psi on my GMC.

Murdock has the GPS and KML files if you need them.

http://www.murdocknav.com/mapsmex1.php

Funny you mention Santa Rita. Another Nomad U2U'd me about that area yesterday. I may check it out and let some air outta the tires!!!!

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajalinda  
It sounds like you want to get right to Todos Santos, but if you decide to make a stop in La Paz, Casa Buena is our "go to" place.

http://www.casabuena.net/home

Thanks! I added to my Baja "bookmarks" tab on the old computer. $57/night seems super reasonable! Gracias,
Jon

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Drive the dirt road from San Evaristo to La Paz. I taught my 14yo how to drive a stick shift on it last year.

Sounds good! She's been jonzing for some more time behind the wheel....she's tired of empty mall parking lots. She's gonna get some serious dirt road drive time soon!

Jon

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-25-2017 at 09:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by tiotomasbcs  
Good ideas, more than you will have time for. Todos/Pesky taco stands are always favorites---El Parguito in TS. I have a studio you two can stay in out here by the Point in San Pedrito. Room for a dog, too. U2U me. At least stop by and see how the Old guys are gettin bye! Hasta pronto. Tio

Tio......We will take you up on that offer!!! I will U2U ya! Gracias amigo. Would love to meet you and go for a surf! Sending you a message now.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.