Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Camalu Police Killing
Patrick21

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 09:20 AM
Camalu Police Killing

Anyone know any specifics about the attack on the police station in Camalu?
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
7-9-2017 at 10:39 AM
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 11:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Patrick21  

Another provocative 3rd hand fake news subject line? If you can't provide credible info, you're just trolling. Your call.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 11:02 AM

What is wrong with asking a Baja related question on a Baja website?

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 11:12 AM

Pretty well covered over on Talk Baja....Police Chief shot dead, 1 officer wounded...Inside police station...People on this site don't like to see anything negative, even if true....Its called "Denial".....fade to fish pics.....

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 11:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Another provocative 3rd hand fake news subject line? If you can't provide credible info, you're just trolling. Your call.

Is this credible enough for you?

http://www.ensenada.net/noticias/nota.php?id=49741
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 11:52 AM

I don't know about anybody else but I think when newbies come to a site and starts in their first postings to engage in controversial stories, opinions, rumors, that are or seem over-the-top, the bells and whistles go off,.......at least with me anyway.

This is just another reason why I ignore newbies unless they have 100 posts, so they at least have a tract record.

Why engage with someone who might be posting under a different handle, trolling, or is posting with an agenda like fear mongering.

The Newbie, obviously got this story from another Baja site, and he should start there for additional news, or he could google MX, and find out what he needs to know.

Zeta covered this story too: ( here is the google translation)

Are you scared yet?

Assailants kills commander of Camalú and wound another agent

The commander of the Camalú delegation in Ensenada, Antonio García, was killed by a man who entered the police station with a long gun and shot him several times. The assailant also injured agent Nacoa Gutierrez, who was transferred to an emergency hospital.

Unofficial data indicates that the attacker arrived in a compact vehicle with three other people on the afternoon of Friday, July 7, but no arrests have been reported so far.

The Office of the Attorney General of the State (PGJE) was in charge of the investigation. This is the second attempt against police command in the south of the municipality so far this year.

It is estimated that the number of deaths at the hands of organized crime reaches 56, including collateral victims.

http://zetatijuana.com/2017/07/07/dos-agentes-heridos-en-ata...

bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 12:11 PM

Couple of guys, one with a 7.62-39 (probably an AK) and one with a .40 caliber pistol (verified by shell casings at the scene) walked into the police station and killed the comandante and wounded another officer. Possible vehicle located abandoned in the area. Still looking for four possible suspects (two shooters and two in the vehicle)

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 12:43 PM

Link or source please.

I ask because when the articles were just coming out, they didn't even know the type of weapons that were used, although they did mention a long gun, they said nothing about the usual "goat horns," Spanish slang for AK-47.

From one of the articles:

"The number of men who perpetrated the attack and what type of weapons are unknown."

Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
Couple of guys, one with a 7.62-39 (probably an AK) and one with a .40 caliber pistol (verified by shell casings at the scene) walked into the police station and killed the comandante and wounded another officer. Possible vehicle located abandoned in the area. Still looking for four possible suspects (two shooters and two in the vehicle)

aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 02:28 PM

Sanchos matan el murido. money or sex. go figure.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 04:46 PM

http://www.elvigia.net/general/2017/7/9/investiga-pgje-ataqu...

http://www.ensenada.net/noticias/nota.php?id=49749

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Link or source please.

I ask because when the articles were just coming out, they didn't even know the type of weapons that were used, although they did mention a long gun, they said nothing about the usual "goat horns," Spanish slang for AK-47.

[Edited on 7-9-2017 by bajaguy]
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 04:52 PM

Plata o Plomo....second Ensenada Municipal Police Commander within a couple of months....coincidence???....I think not

Quote: Originally posted by aguachico  
aguachico
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 05:18 PM

Plata o Plomo....second Ensenada Municipal Police Commander within a couple of months....coincidence???....I think not

Quote: Originally posted by aguachico  

Bajaguy;

Calamu is such a small town. it's too easy to coop with the local cartel. I have learned a lot in the past 7 years - protecting the cartel is like protecting family as they do more for the barrio than DF will ever do.
Nieto, he's a gangster.

Camalu was set to be a trading port, think that fell thru.

When it comes to la mujer, all economic barriers implode. Having a lot of money does not solve your p u ss y problems, I bet a beer that el jefe was into some booty that cost him his life.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 05:20 PM

Plata o Plomo....

That is the deal isn't it?

Mexico is a tough place to be a good cop.
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 05:24 PM

I have also heard that they do so much for the barrio that they are missed when they are gone. What a nightmare this creates.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 05:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
I have also heard that they do so much for the barrio that they are missed when they are gone. What a nightmare this creates.

I've read that one of the reasons, perhaps the biggest, that Calderon went after the cartels in 2006 was that the narco leaders were so popular because of their "generosity" that people were electing them to local political offices, especially in Michoacan, Calderon's home state. That was too much for Calderon and caused him to pull the trigger, so to speak.
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 05:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

Why engage with someone who might be posting under a different handle, trolling, or is posting with an agenda like fear mongering.

The Newbie, obviously got this story from another Baja site, and he should start there for additional news, or he could google MX, and find out what he needs to know.

Yes, and yes. Hard to believe that this is an honest quest for the truth - whatever the truth is, in Mexico. I've seen my fare share of "all kinds" here, including trolls and/or mentally unstable. There is somebody every week.
aguachico
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2017 at 06:02 PM

City narcos and poor camalu narcos are not the same. Lets not confuse the two groups.

I have met sicaros that most gringo moms would introduce to their their daughters. Forget everything you read or watch on TV.

Just remember the tiny old man sitting in the corner of the restaurant may seem nice and harmless. He will sell your bloated cheesy gringo corpse to the highest bidder, which comes around 2000 pesos if they want your property.

stay in margaritaville. stay out of Mexican politics
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-10-2017 at 03:50 AM

Thank you for your input and diagnosis, Lee !Three more bodies dumped in the Sunrock Condo Hotel in Cabo Yesterday...Check it out for me would ya? (TB)

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2017 at 10:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Pretty well covered over on Talk Baja....Police Chief shot dead, 1 officer wounded...Inside police station...People on this site don't like to see anything negative, even if true....Its called "Denial".....fade to fish pics.....

Stay in Kansas. Not even sure why you are here.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2017 at 10:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Thank you for your input and diagnosis, Lee !Three more bodies dumped in the Sunrock Condo Hotel in Cabo Yesterday...Check it out for me would ya? (TB)

No links? Fake news. Why don't you check it out -- I'll hold your hand if you'd like? Bodies don't bother me as long as it's not in my neighborhood. Have a day.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.