Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: The "wall"
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-15-2017 at 01:04 PM
PAY for the Wall with ADS ?

It may be that there is a great opportunity for advertisers with a wall of that size.

Illustrated sponsorship and advertising as seen on stadium walls.

Of course, said advertising would be dependent on the location.

In California, flaunting the fact that a product or service built the wall could be counter-productive and lead to boycotts.

IF only Alabama, Mississippi and the like could participate. Financing wouldn't be a problem. They could even get the KKK to "adopt" portions of the wall.

The advertising thought brings up another possibility.

Homeland Security could sell advertising space on their border buses.

"THESE DEPORTATIONS MADE POSSIBLE BY .............................."

The budgetary bonanzas could be endless.

ljprusko
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 06:18 AM

Tecate's version of The Wall:

https://youtu.be/Bev4NZEFsCQ

[Edited on 7-16-2017 by ljprusko]
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 06:50 AM

loveit

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 11:23 AM

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL MY PRESIDENT, PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL HAVE BUILT!

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 11:57 AM

MX won't pay for it. US taxpayers won't pay for it. So much for campaign promises. Snookered again by prez pu$$ygrabber.

Doesn't represent me. NotMyPrez.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 12:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
MX won't pay for it. US taxpayers won't pay for it. So much for campaign promises. Snookered again by prez pu$$ygrabber.

He won't be anyone's pres for much longer.
The scandals are spiraling out of control.
He will resign or be impeached, possibly by year end.

Committing crimes is easy. Getting away with it is harder.

I love the press. They are doing a great job at sleuthing out the truth!

:lol:
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 12:58 PM

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS BEING ONE OF THE BEST PRESIDENTS TO EVER HOLD THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

I AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS CLAIM HIM AS OUR PRESIDENT!

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 01:46 PM
Worth Noting

David w. M.arston has a documented history of Mental Illness.
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 02:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

He won't be anyone's pres for much longer.
The scandals are spiraling out of control.
He will resign or be impeached, possibly by year end.

Committing crimes is easy. Getting away with it is harder.

I love the press. They are doing a great job at sleuthing out the truth!

:lol:

File an indictment for collusion.......opps does not apply.No such criminal law
File an indictment for treason.....opps....does not apply.
Try traitor?....DNA
Impeachment?....all politics and not prosecutable like a crime.
GOP House who brings impeachment proceedings?...fat chance pal.
File an indictment for not listing the contact on Fed forms....crime of the century I tell ya. Hone the guillotine blade.
Drink Ruskie vodka with a dude named Boris....now you're onto something.......draw up the indictments....

And the left never blinked an eye when Hillary SMASHED phones and BLEACHED email servers.....never blinked an eye when Hillary and gang tossed Bernie under the bus......never twitched when Donna passed off debate Q's to Hillary, never got an itch when Debbie slimed her way to being kicked out of DNC head.
Yeppers......the leftists sure do have some heavy moral righteousness sure enough........hypocritic slime balls......the lot of them

Try again in 2020 with someone, anyone, with a plan to grow the economy without solar panels as the main ticket or taxing people more.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 02:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
David w. M.arston has a documented history of Mental Illness (FAKE NEWS).
BILLY-BOY MERRILL OF YUCCA VALLEY A FOLLOWER OF JIHAD WHO CLAIMS TO BE A CONSERVATIVE YET VOTED FOR HILLARY.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 02:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  

Try traitor?....DNA
File an indictment for not listing the contact on Fed forms....crime of the century I tell ya. Hone the guillotine blade.
Drink Ruskie vodka with a dude named Boris....now you're onto something.......draw up the indictments....

And the left never blinked an eye when Hillary SMASHED phones and BLEACHED email servers.....never blinked an eye when Hillary and gang tossed Bernie under the bus......never twitched when Donna passed off debate Q's to Hillary, never got an itch when Debbie slimed her way to being kicked out of DNC head.
Yeppers......the leftists sure do have some heavy moral righteousness sure enough........hypocritic slime balls......the lot of them

Try again in 2020 with someone, anyone, with a plan to grow the economy without solar panels as the main ticket or taxing people more.

In general criminal law doesn't go after a "collusion" charge, but "conspiracy" they go after all the time. I hope Donald Jr, has good lawyers, as well as Jared.

It's a little bit too soon to see what all the federal laws that were broken, by the Trump, and his criminal friends and family, but I'm sure Robert Mueller, and his team, are breathing down the necks of the Trump, and their criminal Russian connection.

Just about everyday we find out something new, like a Russian spy at that meeting, and then the sudden release of hacked emails. It's' just a matter of connecting all the dots.

The possible Federal laws broken, here is just one, Section 30121 of Title 52, that makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, and it looks like "information" counts as something as value.

A federal law, Section 30121 of Title 52, makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, or for anyone to solicit a foreigner to do so. Legal experts struggled to identify any precedent for prosecutions under that statute, but that phrase is common in other federal criminal statutes covering such crimes as bribery and threats, said Richard L. Hasen, an election-law professor at the University of California, Irvine. Courts have held, in other contexts, that a “thing of value” can be something intangible, like information.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/collusion-tru...

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 03:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

Try traitor?....DNA

In general criminal law doesn't go after a "collusion" charge, but "conspiracy" they go after all the time. I hope Donald Jr, has good lawyers, as well as Jared.

It's a little bit too soon to see what all the federal laws that were broken, by the Trump, and his criminal friends and family, but I'm sure Robert Mueller, and his team, are breathing down the necks of the Trump, and their criminal Russian connection.

Just about everyday we find out something new, like a Russian spy at that meeting, and then the sudden release of hacked emails. It's' just a matter of connecting all the dots.

The possible Federal laws broken, here is just one, Section 30121 of Title 52, that makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, and it looks like "information" counts as something as value.

A federal law, Section 30121 of Title 52, makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, or for anyone to solicit a foreigner to do so. Legal experts struggled to identify any precedent for prosecutions under that statute, but that phrase is common in other federal criminal statutes covering such crimes as bribery and threats, said Richard L. Hasen, an election-law professor at the University of California, Irvine. Courts have held, in other contexts, that a “thing of value” can be something intangible, like information.

NO CRIMES WERE COMMITTED!
IT'S NOTHING BUT FAKE NEWS!

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 03:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

Try traitor?....DNA

Is that sort of the "collusion" Cankles and gang pulled off with the Ukruskies?
In "general criminal law"......there REMAINS no such statute.
Conspiracy to commit what?....get the dirt on Hillary? Oh the horror.
Every campaign operative that ever lived should be in jail?
Entire industries make a living off of getting the dirt...off to the slammer with the lot!!.....Yeah buddy.
Dirt is dirt....NO ONE has ever been prosecuted for getting "information" that amounts to dirt on a political foe.
Nuke codes yes, trading scoop yes, military flight numbers yes.....
But dirt?....plain old Cankles dirt?....to be used in a political campaign?

Junior got duped.....Junior failed to list the contacts.......spilled the email chains........and Cankles took a hammer to phones and her email chains.......yeah buddy and you never batted an eyelash.

Can you even get one sniff of rank hypocrisy here?

Why weren't you and the other leftists screaming when Comey cut Cankles loose after he outlined a perfect case for violation of the Espionage act?
Oh hell no......you cheered it all.......with the corrupt Loretta laughing in the back of a plane.
Despicable and vile leftist....

[Edited on 7-16-2017 by DaliDali]

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:00 PM

Dali, did you kiss your mom with that mouth? Can you not state your opinion without name-calling and frothing hate? How's 'bout the damned LOT of you go back to BNOT where you belong; this kind of crapola goes on there all day long, every day with the names and feuds and hatred. There are some here don't wanna hear all your vociferous horse hockey.

DOUG: please send this thread home.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Dali, did you kiss your mom with that mouth? Can you not state your opinion without name-calling and frothing hate? How's 'bout the damned LOT of you go back to BNOT where you belong; this kind of crapola goes on there all day long, every day with the names and feuds and hatred. There are some here don't wanna hear all your vociferous horse hockey.

Offended by the word "hell".....oh the horror of it all....

Hate?....you kidding me right?...

And not a bat of an eye when a goat or some Joe spews it out.
Rank hypocrisy?....yeah buddy.

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:20 PM

You're not my 'buddy', buddy. You're a pure shoe-in for the BNOT crowd. Go there with your rhetoric and your self-righteousness. Hell, yes... the "despicable and vile leftist" is just a bit much, don't you think? Of course you don't, you don't think to begin with..... that possibly 60% of the folks on this board will be offended by your b.s. Ever thought of that? Didn't think so. I'm tired of your kind of chit regardless of who spews it out; I expect it from JJJ, El, Mr Bile, and if I wanted to eat it for breakfast i'd tune in to BNOT... I prefer just the 'NOT' part. Now STFU, puh-lease. Feel alleviated now you've defended your side? Hope so for your sake, didn't do a thing for me.

86 - 45*

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:24 PM

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:25 PM

*SIGH* How did I know.

86 - 45*

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:25 PM

You're not my 'buddy', buddy. You're a pure shoe-in for the BNOT crowd. Go there with your rhetoric and your self-righteousness. Hell, yes... the "despicable and vile leftist" is just a bit much, don't you think? Of course you don't, you don't think to begin with..... that possibly 60% of the folks on this board will be offended by your b.s. Ever thought of that? Didn't think so. I'm tired of your kind of chit regardless of who spews it out; I expect it from JJJ, El, Mr Bile, and if I wanted to eat it for breakfast i'd tune in to BNOT... I prefer just the 'NOT' part. Now STFU, puh-lease. Feel alleviated now you've defended your side? Hope so for your sake, didn't do a thing for me.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-16-2017 at 04:26 PM

Time to shut this down....

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.