BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for non-lease real estate in Bahia de los Angeles
Western

[*] posted on 7-22-2017 at 09:19 PM
Looking for non-lease real estate in Bahia de los Angeles

Have been visiting Bahia de Los Angeles for many years and would love to have a modest home there for myself, family and friends who visit throughout the year. Looking for a non-lease property on the beach or with a decent view. Would consider land or a home, fixer upper or not. Please email me at kennywestern@gmail.com. Thank you!
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2017 at 07:42 AM

What do you mean by "non lease" are you looking to rent or own the property? There are places available down there. I know of one on the beach in La Gringa that is under construction but is for sale now.

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
Western

[*] posted on 7-23-2017 at 04:50 PM

Hey Larry,
Looking to own the property. I have seen many options to build on lease land or to buy large parcels, but I am looking for a more affordable modest home to own. I have seen listings for La Gringa at $400,000, but did not know of the home you mentioned. Let me know if you have any information on the property. I will be down there in about a month. Thanks for the reply!
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-23-2017 at 08:00 PM

So you want a fideo, I think I saw a couple of places for sale over in Rincon, and one or two for sale signs on the La Gringa road. The place I know of in La Gringa is an american that got his Mex citizenship but was just recently diagnosed with cancer so he is selling the house he is building, that might be the place you saw for $400,000. It is going to be a pretty nice place when it is complete.
Welcome to Baja Nomads. Good luck on your house hunting. When you are down there next month you will probably find that most of the locals have left for the summer. If you want to build your own place and just want to purchase some land I would go see Sammy Diaz sr. He usually has something for sale.

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2017 at 10:19 AM

Just last week Alfredo Diaz, Sammy's son, told me that he has land he wants to sell over in Rincón. He'd like to sell it to buy another panga.

P>*)))>{

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-24-2017 at 10:35 AM

my next door neighbor has a chunk of land there for sale 1.5 million I think he's asking......only problem is its accessible only by boat!
Western

[*] posted on 7-25-2017 at 12:01 PM

Rincon has some great options. I appreciate the heads up and will get in touch with Sammy and Alfredo when I head down. Thanks again!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 7-25-2017 at 12:07 PM

Just fyi, it is very hot in Rincon in the summer as it is blocked from the breezes that help other areas. Of course, all of Bahía is pretty hot for most!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-27-2017 at 09:06 AM

Western,
Please check u2u, upper right corner.
P>*)))>{

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.