Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Police pulled me over at Las Barancas, south of Scorpion Bay
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 10:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
I really don't understand why so many gang-bang "Goat" ???

His comments aren't really out of line seeing some of the inane things others throw out on Nomads....

Do folks really need a common enemy to dump on? They sure get schmoozy when someone reports a hangnail or their eggs aren't soft... :?:
Mt666 is just a plain village idiot. He was not there, does not live in Baja.Does not have any real knowledge of baja.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 11:02 AM

The best thing you can do carry 200 pesos in your wallet. If your in a hurry no time to challenge crooked cop. Show him you only have 200 pesos. Have your real money hidden.
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 11:15 AM

In some circles the "village idiot" is much respected and revered ...
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 11:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
Care to take a vote on how many times MT666 has been called out. His only intent in life is for others that live in Baja. Do as he does this idiot does not even live here. Care to bet on this on top of that just a little scared chicken. Afraid to take a challenge drop the talk about the looser.:bounce:
yumawill
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 12:25 PM

In the U.S. they steal in public. At least in Mexico you can negotiate. Try that here, yea right. Next time take the officer aside and politely ask how much the fine might be ? Then offer half. And so it begins. At the conclusion you're friends. In Mexico they pretend to pay their public servants. So it's your job to help make up the difference. I love Mexico!
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 12:51 PM

Well,
some people have the fortunate ability to think outside the box and most sadly don't......
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 03:51 PM

"Goat" and I may have similar views on some issues aside from him not liking off-roaders.....so I guess there is room for a few village idiots on this forum....

And does one have to live in Baja to have experience with it that is relevant?

And is a village idiot different than the other idiots here? :rolleyes:

Don't believe everything you think....
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 05:10 PM

Only if you agree that it takes a village.....

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 05:11 PM

Yes to that someone lives here full time knows more then a tourist. As far as this idiots views on. OHH do as I do off road people are this and that. Like I said just a tourist with little to no knowledge of Baja Mexico. Tourist from USA needs to understand this is not USA. Mexico is very different you like San Diego great stay there. The VI is very different from any that post here. As he has been told off by more people than anybody on Baja Nomad. Don't want to get into it with fellow rider bless you.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 05:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
As he has been told off by more people than anybody on Baja Nomad.

Er, um, that's his goal. He's a mild troll that likes to elicit responses such as yours. I bet he's enjoying this.

Hook up! :lol:

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 05:26 PM

Yes to that someone lives here full time knows more then a tourist. As far as this idiots views on. OHH do as I do off road people are this and that. Like I said just a tourist with little to no knowledge of Baja Mexico. Tourist from USA needs to understand this is not USA. Mexico is very different you like San Diego great stay there. The VI is very different from any that post here. As he has been told off by more people than anybody on Baja Nomad. Don't want to get into it with fellow rider bless you.

It takes a village to raise a child! Bajamanchild, apparently your village lacked a school teacher of english grammar! :lol:

I think your localism has made you remarkably cranky and closed minded re the world beyond the border of your baja village!:lol:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 05:33 PM

Better yet, it takes a pueblo!

[Edited on 10-4-2017 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-3-2017 at 06:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Better yet, it takes a pueblo!

[Edited on 10-4-2017 by SFandH]

A Ciudad grande couldn't do it! Bajamanchildrider is unteachable!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2017 at 06:54 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
I really don't understand why so many gang-bang "Goat" ???

His comments aren't really out of line seeing some of the inane things others throw out on Nomads....

Do folks really need a common enemy to dump on? They sure get schmoozy when someone reports a hangnail or their eggs aren't soft... :?:

They have just much fun recommending someone do something illegal. Like a fake DL. Hmmm wonder if they also recommend carrying a gun.
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-4-2017 at 06:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
Care to take a vote on how many times MT666 has been called out. His only intent in life is for others that live in Baja. Do as he does this idiot does not even live here. Care to bet on this on top of that just a little scared chicken. Afraid to take a challenge drop the talk about the looser.:bounce:

Talk about the village idiot!
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.