Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: MANEADERO....BEWARE
BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2017 at 03:22 PM

Hola willardguy,

so sorry that you're sick of it BUT...not everybody reads facebook or other sites so it may be interesting to others that are the same as me.

THEN...JUST DON'T READ IT !!!!!!

DA RAT
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2017 at 03:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BAJA.DESERT.RAT  
Hola willardguy,

so sorry that you're sick of it BUT...not everybody reads facebook or other sites so it may be interesting to others that are the same as me.

THEN...JUST DON'T READ IT !!!!!!

DA RAT

lol...come on rat.....that was triple J's rant! :)
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-22-2017 at 04:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
Quote: Originally posted by bajaguy  
And in this instance not displaying any identification (badges/names), faces covered by balaclavas and demanding money on the street

This was checked out with the municipal police chief. Turns out these are legit cops. BEWARE of posts on the internet.

So it was posted on the internet...therefore it must be true... Police Chief is investigating.

The people who experienced this are close friends of mine. The story is legit. Please refrain from questioning their integrity.

[Edited on 10-21-2017 by dtbushpilot]

I don't know them and the post does not carry any credentials...why should I believe what is essentially an anon post. Please refrain from believing anon posts.

I guess you missed the part about them being close friends of mine, hardly anonymous. i don't know why I bother, obviously an error in judgement on my part. Please carry on....

Just because they are friends of your does not mean I know them. They posted about fake cops that turn out to be not so fake. That would cause one to think twice about the whole post. Lots of BS posted on the internet...some here.

I really don't have anything to add, just wanted to see how many boxes inside of boxes I could get; enough to fill a whole page yet?

[Edited on 10-23-2017 by BajaNomad]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-22-2017 at 04:40 PM

So the story teller said they were fake cops, but it turns out they were real cops. Hmmmmmm....... how much of the rest of their story is wrong?

Me thinks they are old people that think their driving is perfect when in reality their driving is erratic and dangerous -- it's a common refrain of the elderly here on nomad: "the cops stooped me, but I drive perfect!" Perhaps it is time that their children take away their keys, eh?

I am proud of the police in Maneadero, they are out there making the streets safe for their citizens!
We should respect the first responders! How dare these nomads criticize the first responders that put their lives on the lines for citizens of Maneadero and the baja nomad snowbirds!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2017 at 05:53 PM

hola willardguy

OOPS...SORRY !

I should have known better. ESPECIALLY WITH THE SPELLING INVOLVED !

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 01:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

the topic is cop killing young blacks disproportionately to their population.

[Edited on 10-23-2017 by JoeJustJoe]

No JJJ, the topic is police shakedowns in Maneadero! Both of your posts, and Tom's belong in Off Topic.

[Edited on 10-23-2017 by AKgringo]

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 02:32 PM

AKgringo, that comment you're quoting from me is in reference to the article that TMW posted, and the rest of my comments were about my observations of getting pulled over randomly in the US compared to Mexico, and white Americans are often indifferent to the treatment of blacks in urban neighborhoods, but when they are pulled over in Mexico unfairly and sometimes asked for a bribe, they are so outraged.

Welcome to the world of racial profiling.

Now back to the topic, this 67 year old white American woman, who made the MANDEADRO-BEWARD, post all over Baja, and Facebook pages, or had her friends help her, was told to report her alleged incident to the "Sindicatura" in Ensenada, but she had all kinds of excuses why she wasn't going to do it, specifically she cited the fact, that you had to ratify you complaint in person.

So in other words, this woman, is not going to officially file a complaint where it should be filed, but will instead post her allegations all over Baja forums, blogs, and Facebook.

COMPLAINT

We are empowered to safeguard the legality, honesty, efficiency and care provided by the public servant to citizens.

Any information provided will be part of the complaint, which will support the investigation, which will be resolved if the official or Municipal Public Official is responsible. It is recommended to obtain the name of the public official, as well as a physical description and in case of being an official please note the number of the unit. If you do not know the city well, describe the nearby businesses, stores, or buildings. If they violated your integrity, you must obtain a medical report. Do not forget to note the date and time of the incident. The Trustee of the XXI Ayuntamiento de Ensenada Supervises personally the good performance of the different areas that make up this Municipal Office, which are committed to provide you with a prompt and quality service. We will contact you to schedule an appointment to which you must appear and ratify your complaint in a personal manner. In case you can not be contacted, this complaint will be invalid after 3 days have elapsed.

COMPLAINT DATA

http://sindicatura.ensenada.gob.mx/servicios/denuncia.php

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Split
10-23-2017 at 02:49 PM
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 04:06 PM

It's true about Maneadero. I came through a couple of days ago and was pulled over by a real municipal policeman on a very small dirt bike with police lights. He said I ran a stop sign and demanded my driver's license which I gave to him. I told him that if he was talking about the sign that was almost lying on the ground with the face of the stop sign facing the side road leading up to the main highway then I guess I ran the stop sign. I told him this did not count because of the condition of the stop sign. I told him to go fix the sign before pulling people over for a bullsh*t charge. I showed him my badge and ID and told him he could give me his hand in friendship and fraternal brotherhood or take me to the judge to plead my case. I told him I was making one stop first to photograph the stop sign as my evidence. He handed me my driver's license back, shook my hand and took off, and I continued on to El Rosario.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 04:34 PM

Awesome response David!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 06:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R  
It's true about Maneadero. I came through a couple of days ago and was pulled over by a real municipal policeman on a very small dirt bike with police lights. He said I ran a stop sign and demanded my driver's license which I gave to him. I told him that if he was talking about the sign that was almost lying on the ground with the face of the stop sign facing the side road leading up to the main highway then I guess I ran the stop sign. I told him this did not count because of the condition of the stop sign. I told him to go fix the sign before pulling people over for a bullsh*t charge. I showed him my badge and ID and told him he could give me his hand in friendship and fraternal brotherhood or take me to the judge to plead my case. I told him I was making one stop first to photograph the stop sign as my evidence. He handed me my driver's license back, shook my hand and took off, and I continued on to El Rosario.

I thought you said you retired. Do retired police officers carry a badge?
BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 06:34 PM

HOLA DOUG,

AS THE OP, i think it's time to close this as it's getting too far from it's original intent.

thank you,

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 06:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  

IN A WORD "YES!"

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 06:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Awesome response David!

Thank you David!

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2017 at 09:35 PM

David was not a police officer. He was an MP in the marines (like those security guards at entry of bases), then was an investigator for a DA office. Neither involved policing, in the normal sense of the word. Doubtful that either position had a badge, but probably had a laminated ID with statement at the bottom that “person should not be mistaken for law enforcement officer.”
:lol:

[Edited on 10-24-2017 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 05:06 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

David was not a police officer. He was an MP in the marines (like those security guards at entry of bases), then was an investigator for a DA office. Neither involved policing, in the normal sense of the word. Doubtful that either position had a badge, but probably had a laminated ID with statement at the bottom that “person should not be mistaken for law enforcement officer.”

Close but not correct. MP means military police. How does that translate to not being a cop in the normal sense? That involves patrolling, power of arrest, investigation.

He had a badge then and also one at the DA’s office. Where you going with this, Tom?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 06:16 AM

THOMAS ORIN MEIXNER YOU ARE ONE DUMB IGNORANT ASU LIBERAL WEENIE PROFESSOR

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 06:21 AM

Such amazing investigative abilities!

Woke!

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 06:25 AM

Such amazing investigative abilities!

THANK YOU PROFESSOR NUMB-NUTS!

Meany
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 07:52 AM

??? drove through there Sunday??? No one home?? Stoped at all stops even the one leaning over. Must have been my Lucky Day.:bounce:
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 08:02 AM

Same here last friday.

Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.