Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  
Author: Subject: MANEADERO....BEWARE
Meany
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 07:52 AM

??? drove through there Sunday??? No one home?? Stoped at all stops even the one leaning over. Must have been my Lucky Day.:bounce:
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 08:02 AM

Same here last friday.

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 09:58 AM

This David wannabe ex-whatever he thinks he is is back on the warpath with his hateful invective....he should run for president :lol:

I guess we will see another trail of his mental vomit spreading over this forum again....

Will the moderator allow this outside of Off-topic? :?:

If so.....?????

Don't believe everything you think....
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 10:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BAJA.DESERT.RAT  
HOLA DOUG,

AS THE OP, i think it's time to close this as it's getting too far from it's original intent.

thank you,

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

Boy, your thread is going off the rails now!

But I'm curious, what was the original intent?

To post an anonymous over-the-top, 3rd party shake down report where this women claims her and her husband went through an ordeal, but came out victorious in the end, and recommends to all others, to pull out your cameras, and start shooting photos of a buildings because you can't be stopped.

Does she want to make a bet that she can't be stopped?

I'm sorry, I don't find her report totality credible , especially when she is posting or having her trip report posted on most Baja sites, and Facebook Baja sties, but she refuses to report the incident to the " SINDICATURA" where they could actually do something about it.

In fact I find ELINVESTIG8R's more credible, although I know without a doubt, he was never a police officer, or that he carried an official badge in any law enforcement capacity in the US, although in the early 90's, he had a security guard licence, and gun permit.

Perhaps, he showed the alleged corrupt Mexican cop, his old security guard badge, and with his fluent Spanish speaking ability, he may have been able to pull it off.

I know, that I have told Tijuana cops, that have stopped me, and I suspected of fishing for a bribe, that I was an attorney, when they asked me what I did for a living, although in my last stop, I told two TJ cops, that I only worked for an attorney, and it worked, and they let me walk

So it does something work, telling possible corrupt Mexican cops, you're a cop in the states, or an attorney like I tell them, and no I'm not a lawyer, I only sometimes pretend I am.

I'm pretty much done in this thread, and I'll repeat, don't believe everything you read on the internet, because what you read is often not true.

ELINVESTIG8R
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 10:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
This David wannabe ex-whatever he thinks he is is back on the warpath with his hateful invective....he should run for president :lol:

I guess we will see another trail of his mental vomit spreading over this forum again....

Will the moderator allow this outside of Off-topic? :?:

If so.....?????

Dr. Fraud came out from under his bridge to troll and harass as usual. The reality Dr. Fraud, is that if you post derogatory comments about me, be prepared for derogatory comments from me to you. I stand my ground and take no crap from you or anyone else. That goes in here, off topic or in person.

On June 8, 2013, Jihad Jay Salman of Temple City California invited Elinvestig8r over for coffee, but in the end, Jihad Salman was too frightened to open his front door. Elinvestig8r went over to get an apology from Jihad Salman after he put Elinvestig8r’s Peace Officer son in danger by revealing his name address and telephone number. On January 5, 2016, Jihad Jay Ezzeddine Salman of Temple City California was again too frightened open his front door after inviting Elinvestig8r for coffee. Prior to the visit Jihad Salman told Elinvestig8r to come at his own risk because he was armed. Facing extreme danger, Elinvestig8r went over to see Jihad Salman in the pouring rain to meet him for coffee and ask for an apology for putting Elinvestig8r’s Peace Officer son in danger. It is obvious Jihad Jay Ezzeddine Salman of Temple City California is too frightened of Elinvestig8r and will never meet with him for coffee to apologize for putting his Peace Officer son in danger by revealing his name address and telephone number!
ELINVESTIG8R
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 11:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
HOLA DOUG,

AS THE OP, i think it's time to close this as it's getting too far from it's original intent.

thank you,

BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

Boy, your thread is going off the rails now!

But I'm curious, what was the original intent?

To post an anonymous over-the-top, 3rd party shake down report where this women claims her and her husband went through an ordeal, but came out victorious in the end, and recommends to all others, to pull out your cameras, and start shooting photos of a buildings because you can't be stopped.

Does she want to make a bet that she can't be stopped?

I'm sorry, I don't find her report totality credible , especially when she is posting or having her trip report posted on most Baja sites, and Facebook Baja sties, but she refuses to report the incident to the " SINDICATURA" where they could actually do something about it.

In fact I find ELINVESTIG8R's more credible, although I know without a doubt, he was never a police officer, or that he carried an official badge in any law enforcement capacity in the US, although in the early 90's, he had a security guard licence, and gun permit.

Perhaps, he showed the alleged corrupt Mexican cop, his old security guard badge, and with his fluent Spanish speaking ability, he may have been able to pull it off. MORE PSYCHOBABBLE FROM A PERFUMED LEBANESE ARAB MUSLIM JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEJUSTJOE. SOMEONE SURE SCREWED UP WHEN THEY VETTED YOU IMPROPERLY AND LET YOU IN THEN MADE YOU A NATURALIZED CITIZEN! THE FBI NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRO ISIS AND OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATION CHAMPIONING COMMENTS! YOU REALLY ARE SCUM JIHAD!

PS: JIHAD MAYBE YOU WILL CONFRONT ME IN THE STREET AND OFFER VIOLENCE TO ME TO SEE WHAT I HAVE OR DO NOT HAVE AND SEE WHICH ONE OF US ENDS UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THINGS.

I know, that I have told Tijuana cops, that have stopped me, and I suspected of fishing for a bribe, that I was an attorney, when they asked me what I did for a living, although in my last stop, I told two TJ cops, that I only worked for an attorney, and it worked, and they let me walk

So it does something work, telling possible corrupt Mexican cops, you're a cop in the states, or an attorney like I tell them, and no I'm not a lawyer, I only sometimes pretend I am.

I'm pretty much done in this thread, and I'll repeat, don't believe everything you read on the internet, because what you read is often not true.

On June 8, 2013, Jihad Jay Salman of Temple City California invited Elinvestig8r over for coffee, but in the end, Jihad Salman was too frightened to open his front door. Elinvestig8r went over to get an apology from Jihad Salman after he put Elinvestig8r’s Peace Officer son in danger by revealing his name address and telephone number. On January 5, 2016, Jihad Jay Ezzeddine Salman of Temple City California was again too frightened open his front door after inviting Elinvestig8r for coffee. Prior to the visit Jihad Salman told Elinvestig8r to come at his own risk because he was armed. Facing extreme danger, Elinvestig8r went over to see Jihad Salman in the pouring rain to meet him for coffee and ask for an apology for putting Elinvestig8r’s Peace Officer son in danger. It is obvious Jihad Jay Ezzeddine Salman of Temple City California is too frightened of Elinvestig8r and will never meet with him for coffee to apologize for putting his Peace Officer son in danger by revealing his name address and telephone number!
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 12:44 PM

Dear moderator,
Does this forum condone racist and homophobic posts to remain outside Off Topic ?

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Ebulient

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 12:49 PM

Aw cmon, Moto! At least he used a good likeness!

DUMP TRUMPS DODGE DUMP TRUCK DANGIT
ELINVESTIG8R
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 01:07 PM

Dear moderator,
Does this forum condone racist and homophobic posts to remain outside Off Topic ?

WELL YOU STUPID COWARD POS YOU SHOULD CONFRONT ME IN PERSON TO SPEW YOUR STUPIDITY AT ME. THAT WAY NO ONE IN HERE WOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BUT YOU SURE WOULD YOU CANADIAN POS.

BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 01:25 PM

ENOUGH ALREADY !!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND " QUIT " !!!!!!!

DA RAT
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 01:40 PM

Yeah really enough already!

DA RAT, is now posting this everywhere, and it's not even his own adventure, but rather a 3rd party report he found on the internet!

MANEADERO....BEWARE

hOLA, **** BEWARE ****

POSTED TODAY ON BAJAPONYEXPRESS **** MANEADERO ****

JUST FORWARDING INFORMATION....BIEN SALUD, DA RAT

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/maneadero-beware-b...

BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 02:07 PM

JoeJustJoe,

YOU ARE FULL OF SH*T !

this and bloodydecks are basically the only sites i post on SO DON'T CONTINUE YOUR IGNORANCE !.

anyway, quit trolling the post and effing QUIT !!!!

HOPEFULLY, YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH !!!!

QUIT !!!

DA RAT
DaliDali
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 02:14 PM

Dear moderator,

You knew this was getting hot....you even talked about some vomit directed at another...

Yet here you are....again opening up the page.

Who was it that held a knife at your throat to click it again?

LOCK HER UP!!
JoeJustJoe
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 02:31 PM

JoeJustJoe,

YOU ARE FULL OF SH*T !

this and bloodydecks are basically the only sites i post on SO DON'T CONTINUE YOUR IGNORANCE !.

anyway, quit trolling the post and effing QUIT !!!!

HOPEFULLY, YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH !!!!

QUIT !!!

DA RAT

Why are you getting all upset? You posted this 3rd party alleged shake down report, which is at least on five Baja sites, maybe more if we include Facebook.

You posted it, but you don't own it.

Anything posted here should be open to be questioned and scrutiny, especially if it's from an unknown 3rd party.

In my opinion, this story doesn't pass the smell test, although something may have went down.

If a corrupt Mexican cop, especially a fake cop has 2500 pesos in hand, they don't simply give it back. The woman's experiences and knowledge of Mexico, seem clueless, if you read her report over at "Talk Baja" on Facebook.

BTW her Facebook, account borders of being fake, it's fairly new, with no friends and family, which is one sign a Facebook page may be fake. She does have some exchanges with other members that is more encouraging that she is who she claims she is but I can't tell for sure either way.

Why wouldn't I understand English? I was born in the US.

See you can't believe everything you read on the internet, and hanging out on "Baja Nomad" with it's aging population, makes me understand, why Senior Citizens are often targeted for scams.

BAJA.DESERT.RAT
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 02:38 PM

WELL, YOU PASS THE SMELL TEST !!!! I CHECKED MY SHOES FIRST !!!!

ADIOS, I'M DONE WITH THIS TOPIC !

TOO MANY TROLLS.

DA RAT
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2017 at 11:52 PM

*******Thread closed*******
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2017 at 12:03 AM

Really?

Gscott
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2017 at 04:23 AM

I sure wish there was a way to block users of this forum so I could filter out some of the garbage. There are about 4 users that ruin it here.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2017 at 06:52 AM

Yup, you are right...AND more and more often posts are deleted or changed to someone elses context almost before the bytes cool off. I noticed that my signature gets changed almost every post to suit someone elses political bent....Oh well....it is what it is...

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-25-2017 at 06:54 AM

"Dodge Truck"as above was changed in my profile, without my permission from "Dump Trump"....

Pages:  1  2    4  

Go To Top

For high speed satellite internet in Baja call +1.6197170810 - or click here to email sistemassatelitales@hotmail.com

Tijuana Walking Tours - on Meetup.com

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.