Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for La Paz friend
NaomiWagner

[*] posted on 11-7-2017 at 12:02 PM
Looking for La Paz friend

Hi fellow nomads,

Somehow I can't login with my old username "Naomi"...

I'm looking for an old family friend in La Paz. He's a mechanic named Tabano (real name George) who lives on Guillermo Prieto between Sonora & Sinaloa.

I grew up in and around Baja Sur, mostly in La Paz, on the vessel Kiyomi and haven't seen Tabano since my dad passed (my dad was Baja Nomad user Jeff Wagner). Unfortunately, my records and contact info for him went down with the ship. Reference old post: http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=13349&page=4

It might be a long shot, but hoping someone might help me get in touch with him.

Thank you!
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-7-2017 at 12:12 PM

Wow, that was a trip down memory lane. JR was in it. Capt. Mike.

And what happened to Dave? Last post in 2014?

[Edited on 11-7-2017 by JZ]
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-11-2017 at 12:16 PM

Hi Naomi,

I stopped by to see George Tabano today just now to pass on your greeting and he was right there working away on a toyota car with his pal Noriega. He sends his greetings to you and the family and has given me various phone numbers to pass to you for his family since he doesn't carry a cell phone himself. I also took some photos and will post them here. Check your U2U for the phone numbers to contact him directly. George is on the left.

IMG_3306.jpg - 177kB

[Edited on 11-11-2017 by gnukid]

IMG_3307 (1).jpg - 161kB
NaomiWagner

[*] posted on 11-16-2017 at 03:23 PM

OH MY GOSH!! You are the best!!!

I cannot thank you enough for passing this along. Much appreciated!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.