IMG_3734 (2).jpg - 147kB
bkbend
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-31-2017 at 11:13 AM

60's van with a slant 6?
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-31-2017 at 03:09 PM

I never use my EB unless I'm on a hill. To much work at my age.
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-31-2017 at 03:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bkbend  
60's van with a slant 6?

Yep '65 A100 /6 170cu 3 speed

IMG_3723 (1).jpg - 214kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 1-1-2018 at 10:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Another reminder to buy a Ford!
Glade to know your dum as ever get a Ford 6.0 Diesel that's a sure winner :bounce::bounce: Or get one with the AL body pure junk.JAAAAA

My f150 has Al body, is a fine vehicle.
My Land Rover had Al body, was a fine vehicle.
Don’t be an old fuddy duddy and dismiss Al because of silly prejudices and ignorance.

Did you ever scrounge up the $10K cash? Still waiting for you to search your couch cushions and put up your life savings so I can whoop your a$$ :lol JAAA Land rover total junk and your AL ford 150 good truck to go to market . Never go off road it gets dents by looking at it. Your still a scared little rat. No amount of money could get you to Baja. On a dirt bike as you need to be strong smart skilled. Chair talker scared this was your once in a life time to show all here. Your skill level is zero you wimped out. Another 10 grand hook your 150 and land rover to my Dodge see how you get pulled backwards. JAAAA love a loser tourist .:bounce::bounce:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-1-2018 at 10:40 AM

Glade to know your dum as ever get a Ford 6.0 Diesel that's a sure winner :bounce::bounce: Or get one with the AL body pure junk.JAAAAA

Don’t be an old fuddy duddy and dismiss Al because of silly prejudices and ignorance.

Did you ever scrounge up the $10K cash? Still waiting for you to search your couch cushions and put up your life savings so I can whoop your a$$ :lol JAAA Land rover total junk and your AL ford 150 good truck to go to market . Never go off road it gets dents by looking at it. Your still a scared little rat. No amount of money could get you to Baja. On a dirt bike as you need to be strong smart skilled. Chair talker scared this was your once in a life time to show all here. Your skill level is zero you wimped out. Another 10 grand hook your 150 and land rover to my Dodge see how you get pulled backwards. JAAAA love a loser tourist .:bounce::bounce:

You are such a pathetic loser!
Why is everything a motorized vehicle contest with you?
How about we have a real competition: Math? Writing? Athleticism?
You pathetic little man, you are nothing without a motor!

An regarding your silly challenges: I told you that if you can put up the cash in hands of a third party, then I will be there to kick your a$$

How about bare fist fight?

[Edited on 1-1-2018 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2018 at 03:14 PM

An regarding your silly challenges: I told you that if you can put up the cash in hands of a third party, then I will be there to kick your a$$

I will be glad to hold the money. I'm honest, good looking, smart, reliable, respectable and to old to steal.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 1-1-2018 at 03:26 PM

Please just show up in baja buttcrack of the new year. We are all waiting. Oh I forgot just :bounce::bounce: scared. A first fight please I will pay your bus ticket loser. JAAAAA I do enjoy your company nice to know you getting up set. Your the loser that said off road guys are this and that. So I offered you a chance to show all on baja nomad Well still waiting.:bounce::bounce:
whistler
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2018 at 12:43 AM

I have a manual gear box but thanks.

10%
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2018 at 08:18 PM

Would never in a million years buy a Dodge. Last place in trucks. Ugly as sin.
whistler
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2018 at 09:53 PM

Don’t want to get into a discussion on what is a better truck.
Owned Chevys, 83 Ford diesel,92 Ford diesel. My 2004 1 ton diesel is the best truck I ever owned.
Off road and as a tow vehicle.
At speed it handles almost as well as my race truck. I would have loved to have raced the Dodge but could not afford to buy another one to tow it.

10%
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-19-2018 at 10:16 PM

...men jaw boning about trucks,...
The bullchit and misinformation is flowing,...
The women are rolling their eyes,...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

whistler
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2018 at 10:20 PM

I agree. Now I remember why I left this site.

10%
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.