Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Disneyland ticket discount
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-9-2018 at 10:21 AM
Disneyland ticket discount

Take the Amtrak from SD to the ARTIC and Disneyland has a free bus to the happiest place on earth:P

You must prove you live within Southern California ZIP codes 90000-93599, or in Northern Baja within ZIP codes 21000-22999 to use the tickets. Up to five tickets per day can be purchased using the discount.:bounce:

Es Todo Bueno
StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-9-2018 at 11:38 AM

Also with the discount, churros are only $18 each.

carlosg
Senior Nomad

Mood: Just like in Baja: No Bad Days...

[*] posted on 1-9-2018 at 12:02 PM

...I would love to take my family to Disney... but at that price its just a NO WAY José... we probably spend double that for a two week vacation in Baja for the four of us...

4x 2-Day Tickets (1-Park Per Day Ticket: $159 –a 20% savings...?-) PLUS gas, food (forget about the churros... probably a turkey drumstick) and lodging... VIVA BAJA...!!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/southern-c...

...work to camp and fish.... dream to be there....

http://aquapropoolandspaservice.com/
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 1-9-2018 at 12:27 PM

I'm sure glad I visited Disneyland in 1965, I don't need to go back!

The crowds, lines, noise and cash drain just don't fit my definition of a vacation.

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
ehall
Super Nomad

Mood: It's 5 o'clock somewhere

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 06:52 AM

I will have to punish myself at least 1 more time. Got a 4 yr old grandson to take someday. After a few Baja trips.
Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 10:14 AM

I wonder if my booklet of A-E tickets would still work for the attractions? Somewhere I have a complete booklet from 1959. (with all the E tickets)

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 11:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
I wonder if my booklet of A-E tickets would still work for the attractions? Somewhere I have a complete booklet from 1959. (with all the E tickets)

WOW -- I always came home with a book of A tickets. I had zero interest riding in a horse trolley down Main St.

StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 11:30 AM

Something fun for you old Mousketeers:

http://www.yesterland.com/

Howard
Super Nomad

Mood: I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 12:07 PM

Yeah, with the exception of that one booklet, I always had "A"s left over but I used the A's at Frontierland on the rifle gun games.

I also liked the "It's a small world."

Maybe it was that damn submarine that later in life made me a little claustrophobic! :biggrin:

We don't stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing
George Bernard Shaw

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 05:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
Yeah, with the exception of that one booklet, I always had "A"s left over but I used the A's at Frontierland on the rifle gun games.

I also liked the "It's a small world."

Maybe it was that damn submarine that later in life made me a little claustrophobic! :biggrin:

I loved the submarine ride, probably because as a kid i was proud of figuring out formyself how it "submergesd and resurfaced. That and the ride where you drove the car and could actually drive (with just the metal strip down the middle if you really went awry)

I was just looking at 8mm film of my brother and i straining mightily to make our teacup whip around. looks like 1962, so we would have been we were 6 and 8. No ticket books, but i still have the plastic elephant key for the sound boxes at San diego zoo !
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 08:49 PM

1968, Our garage band used to participate in the Thursday night " Battle of the Bands" you rose up on a stage from underground within the dance floor shell. Band that got most applause went back for seconds. No long hairs were allowed in the park cuz you were suspected to be anti war protester, so I wore a hat

Used to ride the parking lot trams to meet girls who wanted to ditch there parents and go to the beach with us instead. Different levels of trust back then

"E-Ticket racing" to this day is used on my race car;)

Es Todo Bueno
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-10-2018 at 08:57 PM

Remember being at that stage for grad night, 1976 but don't recall who played. One of my friends in our friend group was a double to Donny Osmond and girls kept asking for his autograph.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 1-12-2018 at 12:41 AM

One of my friends worked at Disney for quite a while and he said that the company was so strict that it was easy for employees to get any job afterwards.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.