BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 3 boats stolen in Concepcion Bay
bajajon

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 03:41 PM
3 boats stolen in Concepcion Bay

My boat and two others where stolen from their moorings in Concepcion Bay Thursday night. All three boats were recovered but had been stripped of their motors. Missing motors are 90hp Suzuki, 115hp Yamaha, and 30hp Honda. Information regarding the theft would be appreciated.

[Edited on 3-17-2018 by BajaNomad]
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 03:44 PM

30hp? Put out fllyers offering $$$. Good luck!

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 06:34 PM

Mr. Bajajon....

Please be aware that a nomad poster who goes by the name of JoeJustJoe will be along soon and tell you your a liar, a fraud, a new poster with zero creds and only out to sow discord and hate of all things Mexico.

Joe will go into a long tirade of his superb investigative skills, ask you silly questions about why you did not take precautions, why the shower would not work and why would you even be in the cold water with a boat.

Take heed sir and good luck

bajajon

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 06:53 PM

Thanks for your replies. Maybe I should offer Joe a reward for his advice and take him for a ride when I get my motor back.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 06:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajajon  
Thanks for your replies. Maybe I should offer Joe a reward for his advice and take him for a ride when I get my motor back.

Maybe a good idea....maybe JJJ isn't as bad as some folks suggest he is ...first hand experience is often better than forum gangbangs. Some Nomads project their thoughts and attribute them to JJJ...:rolleyes:

Don't believe everything you think....
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 07:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajajon  

no one says you have to return him:light:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 07:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Mr. Bajajon....

Please be aware that a nomad poster who goes by the name of JoeJustJoe will be along soon and tell you your a liar, a fraud, a new poster with zero creds and only out to sow discord and hate of all things Mexico.

Joe will go into a long tirade of his superb investigative skills, ask you silly questions about why you did not take precautions, why the shower would not work and why would you even be in the cold water with a boat.

Hire elinvestig8r! He is a crack investig8tr :lol::no::lol: But be warned, he drools a lot, unlike jjj :lol:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 08:40 PM

So sorry for your loss. I would indeed go to the police and offer a reward. I bet you get them back in a jiffy.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 2-23-2018 at 10:54 PM

Where on the bay were they stolen?

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 01:22 AM

Wowww, that's quite a high seas heist! <;~O
jkruk
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 04:59 AM
Boat mtr

Boat motor stolen recently in Chivato as well. Local police may have information as well. Please report this and file the necessary paperwork.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 07:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Mr. Bajajon....

I'm also surprised that some people could come to "Baja Nomad" and use this Baja forum, as a "crime blotter" like local rags used to do, before most of those newspapers went out of business.

Does the OP actually think he will find information here on who allegedly stole his boat?

If your boat is stolen, it should be reported to the local police, and your insurance company, if you are covered in Mexico.

[Edited on 2-24-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 09:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

Does the OP actually think he will find information here on who allegedly stole his boat?

If your boat is stolen, it should be reported to the local police, and your insurance company, if you are covered in Mexico.

Won't get info on who the thieves are but will learn the best way to get the motors back, maybe.

Figure out the most you want to spend for the ransom; let the police know and hang a few
posters in Spanish at a few places the local boaters frequent.

PS - DaliDali is right, he is a twat.:lol:

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 09:00 AM

I'm also surprised that some people could come to "Baja Nomad" and use this Baja forum, as a "crime blotter" like local rags used to do, before most of those newspapers went out of business.

Eyes and ears....from those on the ground.
And here you are.....trying to deny a person from alerting people on the grounds that newbies here have zero creds.
Despite your lame attempts to deny any such crimes occur in MX....they do.....and often.

[Edited on 3-17-2018 by BajaNomad]

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 09:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by greengoes  

If your boat is stolen, it should be reported to the local police, and your insurance company, if you are covered in Mexico]

Won't get info on who the thieves are but will learn the best way to get the motors back, maybe.

Figure out the most you want to spend for the ransom; let the police know and hang a few
posters in Spanish at a few places the local boaters frequent.

PS - DaliDali is right, he is a twat.:lol:

Hmm,, I was running around TJ a few years back, handing out $1000 reward posters for my van.....until someone suggested they translate as..... "Kidnap me' posters. <;~O
....it'd be a different case down here though.

I don't like it that Mulege is named in the title here,,, the thefts have nothing to do with Mulege. Bahia Conception actually is it's own place, and has a loooooong history of bandito activities. Please change the title here,,, muchas Gracias!! <;~]

[Edited on 2-24-2018 by micah202]

[Edited on 2-24-2018 by micah202]
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 02:20 PM

Wont help to say the theft occurred in Teaneck

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 02:30 PM

a nice lady over at TB says the motors were stolen at Posada Bay
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 03:17 PM

Somebody in Mulege should ask around with some of the old guard locals and see if Koki is out of jail at the moment.... if so, he'd be a prime suspect. If you want his last name, u2u me.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.