BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 01 Thor Wanderer 33 ft Toy hauler
fruitmule

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 05:45 PM
01 Thor Wanderer 33 ft Toy hauler

Hello Nomads...This Toy hauler has been converted into a condo....Good condition....Higher clearance than most toy haulers...works great with our lifted truck...Illness forces sale...Rear door removed and entry panelled in..37in wall mounted flatscreen, rooftop satellite,separate butcher block counter with storage, new water heater, real couch and ottoman with storage....fully loaded with everything you need...All the stock options...E class newer tires...Rear diamond plate storage and brand new awning...superglide hitch...Thanks for looking. Flooring in bathroom needs replacing...

u2u me if interested....Stored in Harbinson Canyon is San Diego...Thanks for looking...

[Edited on 2-25-2018 by fruitmule]
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 06:12 PM

This is gonna sound rude, but how do you expect to sell something without giving the price and pictures?

[Edited on 2-25-2018 by JZ]
fruitmule

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 06:29 PM

You are right super nomad...it is rude...bad manners all around as all you have to do is ask nicely...on another note, MY BAD for the price 10500....my husband is battling cancer and since I am his primary caregiver, my mind tends to go on overload having a million and one thing to..I did say that if you are interested to u2u me...I still can't post pics here...
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 07:04 PM

someone help this person to post some photos

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

fruitmule

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 07:28 PM

David K has posted innumerable posts on how to do it but I'm a dinosaur.but thank you David for helping us pathetic nomads...It is why I said if there is interest please u2u me and we can talk..I;m so disappointed in the decorum of this forum...My husband would be sad

DawnPatrol
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 07:34 PM

too bad the rear sealed up... if the rear un-sealed to become a toy hauler again what else is in the way?
Alan from El Cajon
fruitmule

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 07:36 PM

the diamond plate storage..We store our 16 ft dinghy, boat motor, chairs etc
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2018 at 09:42 PM

Send me the pics and I'll post them for you. Mz244@gmail.com.

You should create a Craigslist ad if you haven't already. That is your fastest way to sell for sure.
fruitmule

[*] posted on 2-25-2018 at 07:48 AM

Thanks JZ...Much obliged...I have about 1 of the interior and 4 of the exterior...As soon as I find the time to go to the storage yard, I will take more as it really is afffordable comfortable housing on a lot on the beach or wherever....I have posted it on cragislist in several cities...

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.