Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7
Author: Subject: Assistance for a foreigner in La Paz
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-25-2018 at 08:47 AM

So, I have some ideas for you!

1. your foot will get better, as it already has, and your body will adjust to a different gait. no issue and infinitely easier than dealing with no leg. and even that can be overcome - there is a man on talk Baja who just lost his leg and he made it his mission to get back to Baja and go fishing. one can feel his passion in his effort. truly incredible.

2. you have to find a way to slowly but surely get some more income coming in. think outside the box! maybe you can create an organic spice garden and someone can sell at the farmer's market...something like that. minimal effort and a great return. What do you know that you could write a "how to" book about? Start a blog about how to live in La Paz for your compatriots who might be thinking of moving to La Paz. I am just throwing out ideas here!

3. your go fund me needs to be in Germany. see if there is something similar. write in German and get your other country on your side.

4. ask friends in Germany if they have any government contacts - in this life it sometimes really comes down to WHO YOU KNOW. 7 degrees of separation etc.

5. perhaps you have a journal? your life experience could become a book, could become a Hollywood movie, could become inspiration for others.

6. get that circulation going - look online for the exercises you need to do without any special equipment and do them every day.

Keep the spirit up, that is half the battle right there! the sun comes up every day. isn't that just phenomenal?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Blanca and Les
Come visit us

http://www.labocanahotel.com
Hubschraubear
Junior Nomad

Mood: Bring it on!

[*] posted on 8-28-2018 at 12:58 PM
Toni B

Legs - got to have 'em!!
I'm jealous - if I try that now with 60 it would be considered attempted suicide......
if I try that before I got sick I end up with some bruises at least.....
Toni B. (Antonia Christina Basilotta - September 22, 1943)
Toni B. 74 years old
Sorry, no clue on how to embed a tweet here so link must do.

Hubschraubär aka Fritz the Kraut ~ Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them. Then you're an @$$hole. - George Carlin
Hubschraubear
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-30-2018 at 08:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
So, I have some ideas for you!
Keep the spirit up, that is half the battle right there! The sun comes up every day. isn't that just phenomenal?

Thanks Blanca, we will address the pointers that have not been covered already. Focus on physical improvement so I can leave that prison I'm basically in more often.
I got stairs outside to a unfinished second floor I'm doing now daily 2x - 25 times is the limit as of now......

Thank you for your donation yesterday rhintransit.
We appreciate the assistance. Yours and from all the other unknown nomads.
https://fundrazr.com/gofundmyleg

Hubschraubär aka Fritz the Kraut ~ Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them. Then you're an @$$hole. - George Carlin
Hubschraubear
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2018 at 06:07 PM
Thanks

Thanks to nomad Joanna for your donation here https://fundrazr.com/contributions/fDnqm3 yesterday.
We both are happy for any $ we receive.
Staying strong Joanna - oh well, we got more dark clouds hovering above us as Maria may lose her Job at the hotel due to reduction in staff during night hours. There is a new law out that requires them (Hotel One) to change hours and move shifts.

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2018 at 07:28 PM

Sure wish Maria the best of luck, and I hope she doesn't lose her job but if she does, here's to her finding one that makes her even more $$$

Blanca and Les
Come visit us

http://www.labocanahotel.com
Hubschraubear
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2018 at 09:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Sure wish Maria the best of luck, and I hope she doesn't lose her job but if she does, here's to her finding one that makes her even more $$$

It does not look good Blanca...... :mad:

Pages:  1  ..  5    7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright � 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.