Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: San Felipe 250 tragedy
chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 03:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Each one of us that drives in these races faces the possibility. It is why we have insurance. If you believe that Mexico is so crooked that you may be incarcerated for life, screwed out of your life savings, and have your first born taken away, you have no business being here.

I guess you haven´t noticed that Mexicans will always flee the scene of an accident given the chance. I´ve seen it with taxis,bus drivers and regular joes. They know they will be screwed over by the corrupt cops. Its just the way it is. Move along. Nothing new here.
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 03:25 PM

Dee pOlice, day R not chur freend !!!!

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 03:38 PM

if racers and race teams are such wimps that they flee in fear rather than being honorable and law abiding, then the new advertising motto for monster energy is "monster energy, official drink of cowards!" and the new name and slogan of terrible herbst is "cowardly herbst: top tier gasoline from bottom tier cretins"

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

chippy
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 03:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
if racers and race teams are such wimps that they flee in fear rather than being honorable and law abiding, then the new advertising motto for monster energy is "monster energy, official drink of cowards!" and the new name and slogan of terrible herbst is "cowardly herbst: top tier gasoline from bottom tier cretins"

wow how long did that take you to think up:rolleyes::lol:
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 07:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Your the only coward here stupid tourist you already showed that to all on baja nomad. You don't like how it rolls in Mexico then stay out. Your a know Nada low life troll. You listen to fake news as a low life tourist. Then call these brave men names. You wimp your lower than whales turds. MAKE AMERICA GREAT GET RID OF MT666 the Coward :bounce::bounce:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 07:59 PM

oh my!

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 08:50 PM

Don't you love it Loser tourist MT reads fake news than calls the racers names. Both guys I knew locals here . So sorry the newspaper printed fake news. Three eye witnesses from this town where the two lost there life. Reported they where on the track touching distance from trucks going by. By no means did the driver kill the two. They did not care of there own well being. Sorry to say people watching race drinking is a big part wrong move. The drivers are brave respected men they don't like people darting out in front of there trucks playing games. So another time Low life troll MT666 loser bits the dust. You step in front of a train you kill yourself. Sorry for both as good people accident did not have to happen stay off the track. I'm not a fan of Score in any way but they want to race go at it.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-19-2018 at 09:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
The drivers are brave respected men...

Brave?
Respected?
Men?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 07:54 AM

The brave off road truck and moto riders could put you down real easy. Your just a arm chair wimp troll no guts no brains. Show us your not a troll post a picture of yourself. Or better yet I will post one for all to get a look what a troll looks like. Make America great throw out Trolls.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 10:10 AM

Could a few of you spew a bit less hatred ?

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 10:23 AM

Bit overwhelming....

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 11:03 AM

Those two need to get a room... just not THIS room.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 11:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Are you making the assumption that a few around here have deep seated latent Homosapien tendencies ???????????

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 11:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Are you making the assumption that a few around here have deep seated latent Homosapien tendencies ???????????

um...not sure that was the word you were aiming at!:?:
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 11:47 AM

I'm not sure but I think he meant homo erectus.

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 12:00 PM

I meant it as worded...................

But I also like SFandH's response.....;)

surfhat
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-20-2018 at 12:17 PM

Not sorry one bit to change the flow of this thread to the broadcasted coverage yesterday, Saturday, of the Mint 400.

Seeing those suspensions handle the air drops was a trip and a great diversion from all the bs that some choose to post about.

That race was as down and dirty as they come and no politics involved.

Bryce took it down with the young Tecate racer coming in second after leading most of the way. If not for a flat tire near the finish he might have taken the top spot. He still came across the finish line first, but the time put him in second. This was entertaining TV at its finest for a Saturday afternoon. Peace out my fellow Nomads. Thanks to all here, most of the time. haha
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 5-21-2018 at 09:28 AM
Salsipuedes

The rule of law in Mexico can be amorphous.

Recognizing that and acting in one's best self-interests might not be admirable, but is a pretty good idea.
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.