BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: 22 pesos to the US dollar? It’s a possibility due to NAFTA uncertainty
GypsyJan
Nomad

Mood: "If a dog will not come to you after looking you in the face, examine your conscience." Woodrow W

[*] posted on 5-22-2018 at 09:11 PM
22 pesos to the US dollar? It’s a possibility due to NAFTA uncertainty

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/nafta-uncertainty-puts-pres...

[Edited on 5-23-2018 by GypsyJan]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 5-22-2018 at 10:01 PM

Peso should stabilize after democrats win midterm election in november and impeach trump in january
:bounce:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy and retired

[*] posted on 5-22-2018 at 10:20 PM

So no one believes the Mexican elections have anything to do with this slide...

I hear the whales song
drzura
Nomad

biggrin.gif posted on 5-25-2018 at 05:00 PM

Dream on buddy.... MAGA

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Peso should stabilize after democrats win midterm election in november and impeach trump in january
Gscott
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 5-31-2018 at 09:50 PM

You are hilarious. Dems will lose seats in the Senate. For starters.

I've got 21 pesos to the dollar and nearly 20 the last two trips there. What's the big deal about 22?
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 5-31-2018 at 09:57 PM

It's ALL a manipulated global scheme.........

So, guess right or guess wrong, were ALL in the same boat.......

Enjoy life as much as you can, while you can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 5-31-2018 at 10:25 PM

Cah Ching, another wall payment...

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 5-31-2018 at 10:46 PM

His "feckless " tariffs have affected a variety of international ally's economies...trade wars are not too productive....

kaplunk

Don't believe everything you think....
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 6-2-2018 at 04:23 PM

One thing for sure ... never seen it this "up in the air" before

Chinese, N.Korea, Pakistan, India, Afganistan, Russia, Poland, Ukraine , Israel and/or the middle east Africa, south America ... Guess Japan is the only one that isn't upset with us over something ... but, I'm probably wrong on that .... If I've left anyone out ... just add them in

Plus our "market" has everyone running to one side of the boat to the other and all the while "science" is telling us we must slow down

I think most of those that are peeed off at us ... Is over OUR deluxe tur-bo living style ... While the majority of those other folks don't have the same and will never have it

Can YOU imagine every person in China having a CAR ... How about India or both ... then toss in all the rest

What ya got now ... and we haven't even got to housing, infrastructure et al

Does anyone really think that his is "sustainable" ??? Financially and/or environmentally ... :lol::lol:

Populations with no controls is NOT found in ANY living plant or animal ... other than the human being ... good luck with that one
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 6-2-2018 at 09:52 PM
Relax and Enjoy the Ride

Que Sera Sera.

It's ALL mostly beyond OUR control and (hopefully) before things get too bad, WE (at least Wesson and I, among others) will be dead, gone and forgotten.

If we're lucky, KFC will clog a presidential artery before the big Scheisse hits the fan. If not, well ..................... that's LIFE.

It's been a decent (and mostly enjoyable) ride.

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 10:10 AM

Quote: Originally posted by wessongroup  
One thing for sure ... never seen it this "up in the air" before

Chinese, N.Korea, Pakistan, India, Afganistan, Russia, Poland, Ukraine , Israel and/or the middle east Africa, south America ... upset with us over something ... but, I'm probably wrong on that .... If I've left anyone out ... just add them in ......

Oh, you might want to acknowledge EU (European Union), Mexico and Canada to that list....:light:

This conflict is not about the "Have Nots"...or resentment re: "deluxe tur-bo living style"...it's about a feckless fart in the White House whose narcissistic myopia ruining the cred of a good country
is a stain on the reputation of the USA.

Sad

Russia isn't on your list....'cuz they are sitting back and smiling...

[Edited on 6-3-2018 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
grizzlyfsh95
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 11:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
Que Sera Sera.

It's ALL mostly beyond OUR control and (hopefully) before things get too bad, WE (at least Wesson and I, among others) will be dead, gone and forgotten.

If we're lucky, KFC will clog a presidential artery before the big Scheisse hits the fan. If not, well ..................... that's LIFE.

Hopefully Hillary, Barrak and the rest of the group will die a horrible death before you so that you may realize what immoral people you are for wishing others to die. Really, get over it. We had to live through 8 years of incompetent government , and finally have something that is producing results. Jeesh, what poor losers you are. And I do mean losers.

The harder I work, the luckier I get
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 11:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by grizzlyfsh95  
Que Sera Sera.

Hopefully Hillary, Barrak and the rest of the group will die a horrible death before you so that you may realize what immoral people you are for wishing others to die. Really, get over it. We had to live through 8 years of incompetent government , and finally have something that is producing results. Jeesh, what poor losers you are. And I do mean losers.

What results?
Hate crimes on the rise
Nepotism rampant in white house.
EPA, Interior and Education Departments destroyed.
PUSA and his family and people under investigation for collusion and perhaps treason.
A vulgar (and apparently bigoted) president who wont disavow bigots that form his base.
And tax cuts for the rich, a lump of coal for the poor.
Those the results you are proud of?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 01:33 PM
Hope for Change

Would it be evil to have wished Adolf dead ?

Most everybody has a feeling of satisfaction when Bad Guys go Face-Down and Belly-Up.

What is most humorous about that remonstration, though, is the supposition that I would care whether Hillary, Barack or any of those usual suspects croaked.

THAT is funny.

Supporting Hillary over Donald was the first time in 56 years of political activity that I supported a Democrat. This Conservative (like many others) thinks that the takeover of the party we've been a part of for decades is an indication of mass insanity. No doubt, a feeling common among many Germans in the '30s.
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 02:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by grizzlyfsh95  
Que Sera Sera.

What results?
Hate crimes on the rise
Nepotism rampant in white house.
EPA, Interior and Education Departments destroyed.
PUSA and his family and people under investigation for collusion and perhaps treason.
A vulgar (and apparently bigoted) president who wont disavow bigots that form his base.
And tax cuts for the rich, a lump of coal for the poor.
Those the results you are proud of?

Goat, I bet grizzly's answer to the question at the end of your post is "yes". We'll see what he says.

Interesting that grizzly called people immoral for wishing someone to die, "you may realize what immoral people you are for wishing others to die" right after he wished others "die a horrible death".

[Edited on 6-3-2018 by SFandH]

Want to adopt a mellow Baja dog or cat? - https://www.facebook.com/bajaanimalsanctuary/
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 04:13 PM
Hypocrisy runs Rampant

Among members of the cult.

The hardcore "Trump is US and we are HE" mob is filled with those whose previous political activism and participation was previously dominated by sitting on their collective rumps and whining over vast Liberal conspiracies.

NOW, after years of vocal Arsch Sitzen they're energized by a "Unite for White Might" vision.
grizzlyfsh95
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 06:26 AM

Among members of the cult.

The hardcore "Trump is US and we are HE" mob is filled with those whose previous political activism and participation was previously dominated by sitting on their collective rumps and whining over vast Liberal conspiracies.

NOW, after years of vocal Arsch Sitzen they're energized by a "Unite for White Might" vision.

I've been a member here for a long time, and do not post much because of the lopsided makeup of the membership, and the predictable reply's. Seems that most of the posters here are ex public sector employees, old surfers and Subaru drivers with Coexist stickers on their bumpers. I have seen how posters with divergent views are treated (eg: David K), and seldom expose myself to the maelstrom of venom I always get from the usual suspects. It is a shame that diversity of opinion causes such a knee-jerk reaction from you snowflakes. You need to lighten up. Maybe spend a little more time in Baja, and less in your basements. Hey, you speak spanish; maybe Venezuela would be a better fit for you. Seems your politics would fit right in.

The harder I work, the luckier I get
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 10:07 AM
Ain't that a Shame ?

All those closed minds ?

The Lefties have NOTHING on those dedicated Trumpistas.

Who will parrot exactly (to the extent that they can remember or understand it) whatever Herr Donald has to say regardless of contrary facts.

Trump himself brags that they will believe whatever outrageous statements or claims he makes. EVEN when those statements take 180 turns, the true believers take the turn along with him.

On a personal note (and post-election therapy ?), I've found that such unquestioning belief to be advantageous. During and after the election, I've had numerous incisive and sardonic provocative bumper magnets created (www.buildasign.com) which I selectively alternate on my vehicles and which tend to inflame the emotions of the diehards. The angry reactions resulting are satisfying affirmations.

My latest is "Happiness is seeing Donald Trump on a Postage Stamp".

Not that original. I first saw that during the Willie Wanker years.

Others I've had created are:

"Proud NO TRUMP Conservative"

"The Conservative Choice is TRUTH not Trump"

"God may forgive Trump Supporters, but Hell seems more likely"

"Trump USA 2016. Deja Vu Germany 1932"

A (once ?) close friend who is German and a Trumpista took exception to that last one and we don't speak much anymore.

We need to maintain our humor during these times.

Can't we ALL just get Along ?

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 10:17 AM

we need to maintain our humor during these times.

Can't we ALL just get Along ?

Classic Passive /aggressive personality disorder.... as your stickers are meant to incite a reaction....

I like it though as I'm the same way ......

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 10:31 AM

MrBillM,
Here's another bumper sticker for ya,

If Hillary had Trumps baby they would name it Al Sharpton ....

That ought to turn a few heads ?

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.