BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 22 pesos to the US dollar? It’s a possibility due to NAFTA uncertainty
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 10:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by grizzlyfsh95  

I've been a member here for a long time, and do not post much because of the lopsided makeup of the membership, and the predictable reply's. Seems that most of the posters here are ex public sector employees, old surfers and Subaru drivers with Coexist stickers on their bumpers. I have seen how posters with divergent views are treated (eg: David K), and seldom expose myself to the maelstrom of venom I always get from the usual suspects. It is a shame that diversity of opinion causes such a knee-jerk reaction from you snowflakes. You need to lighten up. Maybe spend a little more time in Baja, and less in your basements. Hey, you speak spanish; maybe Venezuela would be a better fit for you. Seems your politics would fit right in.

What some of you might not know is that MrBillM, is an ultra conservative like a lot of you, and MrBill, sometimes harbors the worse qualities coming from the far right, that works like a magnet attracting old white men to Trump camp.

The thing about Mr Bill, is that he is fairly educated, and reads and watches TV cable news all day, and he can see Trump for what he is, an opportunist to plays to the fears of his base who don't take the time to see what Trump really is about. Is building the wall really that important, or is Trump playing to his base?

Mr Bill, no doubt still votes republican, but like a lot of other conservative republicans, he just can't stomach Trump, and really doesn't see Trump as a true conservative.

But what Mr Bill, enjoys the most is getting under the skin of members, so if you want to paint him as liberal, I'm sure he won't mind, as long as you insult him, because it really makes his day.

Regarding the peso, It think it will go back down below 20, oil prices are going up, and although OPEC says they will increase oil production, I still think oil prices will still go up, and low oil prices was one of the factors that hurt the price of the peso these last few years.

I also think Trump is bluffing, and there will be a NAFTA, deal, because NAFTA helps big business in the US, and help big business in Mexico, but it doesn't help the Mexican people/workers.

If Trump has a prolong trade wars, the CEOs, will ask for Trump's head on a platter, and they will get it.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 12:01 PM
Bumper Fun

I wouldn't say that Joe is dense, but ..................... I can't imagine ANYONE being unaware of my political bent.

Or, my longstanding nature. Dating back to (at least) the 5th grade in elementary school when I was suspended for sarcastically challenging a teacher in class. Something repeated a number of times during my school years. Refined with age. Nearly perfected now.

Speaking of Bumper-Says Daze:

My favorite Bumper Sticker during the Willie Wanker years was:

"Lenin, Stalin, Clinton - the legacy continues"

I ran across the sticker at a Military Surplus/Gun Shop in San Diego that I would often visit.

Buck apiece. I bought a dozen, put one on my truck and carried the rest with me. Handing them out free to anyone who'd put them on their vehicle right then. I ended up resupplying a number of times over the years. With the sticker still on my truck two years into the GWB presidency, people would say "He's gone, you know" and I'd reply "Yeah, but I LOVE the memories". Besides, I KNEW that I'd be seeing Willie's Witch running.

The irony that I couldn't possibly envision was MY supporting HER.

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 12:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Quote: Originally posted by grizzlyfsh95  

I've been a member here for a long time, and do not post much because of the lopsided makeup of the membership, and the predictable reply's. Seems that most of the posters here are ex public sector employees, old surfers and Subaru drivers with Coexist stickers on their bumpers. I have seen how posters with divergent views are treated (eg: David K), and seldom expose myself to the maelstrom of venom I always get from the usual suspects. It is a shame that diversity of opinion causes such a knee-jerk reaction from you snowflakes. You need to lighten up. Maybe spend a little more time in Baja, and less in your basements. Hey, you speak spanish; maybe Venezuela would be a better fit for you. Seems your politics would fit right in.

What some of you might not know is that JOE JUST JOE, is far left loon like a lot of you, and JJJ sometimes harbors the worse qualities coming from the far left, that works like a magnet attracting brown skinned Muslims into the fray....while dissing brown skinned Catholics who might be be Trump voters.

Joe just Joe is an anarchist and a proven racist.
Take whatever he says with a very small grain of salt.

Anyone who has been around this board for a while knows his style.
Belittles any and all LE and will belittle and shame you if your an elderly gent who votes contrary to what JJJ thinks you should.

And if you happen to be a brown skinned Catholic, you're a worthless chit, yet if you're a brown skinned Muslim.......you're in like flynn.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 01:30 PM

My feelings are hurt, and actually I was born into the Catholic religion, but if forced to state my religion, I would say I'm a Christian, but more spiritual than religious, and I don't hang out in church.

I would also consider myself a moderate liberal, because after all I voted for Hillary Clinton, as a more pragmatic choice over Bernie.

DaliDali, is to the right of even MrBill, and that's saying something, but I won't add any insults today, but your boy Trump, will eventually fall just like Nixon, and so will his support.

[Edited on 6-4-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 04:01 PM

My feelings are hurt, and actually I was born into the Catholic religion, but if forced to state my religion, I would say I'm a Christian, but more spiritual than religious, and I don't hang out in church.

I would also consider myself a moderate liberal, because after all I voted for Hillary Clinton, as a more pragmatic choice over Bernie.

DaliDali, is to the right of even MrBill, and that's saying something, but I won't add any insults today, but your boy Trump, will eventually fall just like Nixon, and so will his support.

Just like a snowflake.......feelings hurt and sobbing the night away.

FYI.......you don't know who I voted for...I never revealed that to you or anyone.
Like always, you're on this assumption road once more.
Like the assumption mode regarding the LA Bay killings.

While your wiping up the tears from all your sobbing, apologize to the millions of brown skinned Catholics you denigrated during the electronic device searches thread a while back.
Recall that Filipino, who has brown skin, (like you know a Filipino when you see one) you insulted as being from the land of a tyrant and a likely Trump voter?

Just blurt it out Joe and clear the air ok?......can you do it?
That blurt out should include you're an anarchist and a racist.

StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 05:09 PM

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 06:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  

Just like a snowflake.......feelings hurt and sobbing the night away.

FYI.......you don't know who I voted for...I never revealed that to you or anyone.
Like always, you're on this assumption road once more.
Like the assumption mode regarding the LA Bay killings.

While your wiping up the tears from all your sobbing, apologize to the millions of brown skinned Catholics you denigrated during the electronic device searches thread a while back.
Recall that Filipino, who has brown skin, (like you know a Filipino when you see one) you insulted as being from the land of a tyrant and a likely Trump voter?

Just blurt it out Joe and clear the air ok?......can you do it?
That blurt out should include you're an anarchist and a racist.

Who do you think you're kidding, DD?

We know for sure you didn't vote for Hillary, and looking at your past posts, you have called yourself a member of the "deplorables," which by Hillary's definition is a Trump supporter.

So you DD, think Trump seems pretty dang sharp?

That doesn't say too much about you, if you think Trump is sharp.

I only seem like an anarchist, to you because you sit so far out there on the extreme right, while wearing one of those funny tea-party hats.

But you go ahead, and pretend we can't peg your political orientation. I have notice since the Bush years, ultra conservatives try to claim they are not republicans, and invent titles like Independent conservatives, Libertarians, and other right-wing titles for themselves, but the stripes are always the same.

DD"I think it's reasonable to wait until he is actually sworn in make the call "idiot" or not don't you think? So far, he seems pretty dang sharp for all us deplorables."

[Edited on 6-5-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 6-4-2018 at 06:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by StuckSucks  

Cah Ching, another payment on the wall..😊

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2018 at 05:41 AM

"I seem to get mostly the Filipino agents at the border, and for some reason besides being mostly Catholic, Filipinos tend to be ultra conservative, and is probably one of the reasons in the Philippines they voted for that crazy guy, Rodrigo Duterte, who practices extrajudicial killings of their citizens suspected of being involved in drugs"

Stay away from Mexico JJJ......that country is chock full of brown skinned Catholics.
And double down on anywhere near a border crossing......some big bad Filipino brown skinned Catholic ultra conservative CBP agent will be reaching out to hack your phone.

Whomever anyone voted for or not is irrelevant.....
What is relevant is you're an anarchist, who doesn't even have the integrity to admit it and a bigot concerning brown skinned people who might hold a different viewpoint than you.
Brown skinned Muslims ok.....brown skinned Catholics go to hell.
Got that Joe........
Just stay away.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-5-2018 at 07:24 AM

I have a feeling that if I said, Blacks tend to both liberal and democrat, who tend to vote for rational Presidential candidates and that many blacks harbor negative feelings towards law enforcement based on personal experience, and therefore would probably not apply to be CPB agents in high numbers.

I bet DD would also find that racist too, like he did with my comments about Filipinos, tending to be conservative, and voting for crazy candidates like Duterte.

Later today I'm going to go out and vote for moderate Democratic candidates in California, like Galvin Newsom, and hope he carries on where Gov Brown left off.

DD, on the other hand, will pretend if he was voting, that nobody could guess who he would be voting for, but in reality, we all know DD, will vote for a extreme far right GOP ticket down the line.

I'm also a big AMLO fan in Mexico, and don't think AMLO can be stopped this time.

[Edited on 6-5-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-5-2018 at 08:37 AM
Stopping AMLO ?

Is he faster than a speeding bullet ?

In Mexican politics, Never say Never.
aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 6-5-2018 at 10:34 AM

19.5 from remitly today.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-5-2018 at 11:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
..... I can't imagine ANYONE being unaware of my political bent.

Or, my longstanding nature. Dating back to (at least) the 5th grade in elementary school when I was suspended for sarcastically challenging a teacher in class. Something repeated a number of times during my school years. Refined with age. ....

Yes, your "conservative" leanings are evident...:biggrin: but a few of your recent comments here seem to indicate your ability to see crap for what it is re: trump....

I find that encouraging....I tend to lean politically towards politicians who care for people and their human condition....and less towards racist and hateful policies.

not all conservatives have enjoyed the trump kool-aid....

http://digg.com/video/will-ferrell-bush

Don't believe everything you think....
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 6-6-2018 at 05:41 PM
Agenda at ANY Price ?

There is no doubt that many agenda items dear to Conservatives hearts have been and will be achieved, BUT along with those we are experiencing some very ugly changes that (previously) no serious Conservative would have favored. As we go farther down that path and accept (or promote) that which was once unimaginable, we are in danger of becoming no different from those past and current autocracies which we have long condemned.

Added to that is the very real concern (which I've shared since before the nomination) that Donald Trump has some very serious mental problems. At the very least, most should acknowledge that his mental situation has deteriorated over the years. One need do nothing more than watch interviews done 10-20-30 years back when Donald Trump (regardless of viewpoint) could adequately articulate with a fairly comprehensive vocabulary his positions.

We are facing a danger now that could explode at any time. The GOP political hierarchy obviously "knows" there are problems and may think that it can be controlled should things really go South, BUT what if they're wrong ?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.