Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Before it's all gone
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 11:28 AM
Before it's all gone

I bring you this because I am watching the land disappear around me. It is being bought up by foreigners at gringo prices and I don't know any of these people.
My friends down here are all becoming envious of the sales and are interested in selling some of theirs to help put their kids through school and have some money.
Here's the deal. I can get a few properties at Mexican prices and their are no realtors involved. It is strictly through the landowners, yourself and a notario publico. Fidiecomisos are easily attained on the properties.
The properties range in size, the smallest being three acres and the largest about fifty acres. Some are cleared and some are not but they all have potable water (the best!).
Examples, 15 acres with an acre already cleared for building $25,000.00. 3 acres cleared and leveled $15,000.00
I ask that a small portion of the properties be used for growing bamboo for San Bartolo Bamboo.
This serves two purposes, You will be helping by growing bamboo and becoming involved with a community. This means Mexican prices for backhoes, tractors, manguera, and everything involved with country living. This is a huge savings!
I will ask for a 10%commision on any sales and also that a small portion of the property be used for growing bamboo for San Bartolo Bamboo.
These are incredible deals as I just watched my neighbor sell his house and small lot for $20,000.00 u.s. to some folks from Alaska who are my new neighbors.
If anyone is seriously interested, send Carol $25.00 and I will go and take pictures and get all the information regarding the properties.
I figure the fee will cut down on uninterested riff raff that just need something to do:lol:
Ken Bondy
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Mellow

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 11:33 AM

jr
Who is Carol and how does one get the $25 to her?
++Ken++

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by Ken Bondy]
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 12:45 PM

I think some has kidnapped J.R. and is posting this thread . I cant believe this first you start running paid tourer groups to the place your trying to protect. and now your are subdividing and selling to the people that you went there to hide from. you are not fooling me ,this is not Jr.Who ever you are we want our original Jr. back now how much do you want?:(

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Packoderm
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 01:04 PM

Bruce, maybe we should put that on a poll.

Germanicus
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 03:29 PM

JR, > its amazing.
You are posting a serious thread > offer, and those (as always) dumn-asses do not catch the point what your thread is all about.
Well, you said it > I said it in a diffeent thread > some guys on this board are just to dumn to catch the issue.

Gimme a u2u about that tract you offered me and we'll talk seriously about a deal.
Just don't go through the forum, Please, will you???????????????

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
Examples, 15 acres with an acre already cleared for building $25,000.00. 3 acres cleared and leveled $15,000.00

These are gringo prices. 3,600-11,000 per hectare.

thebajarunner
Ultra Nomad

Mood: muy amable

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 06:42 PM
Such a deal!!?

Wow, what awesome prices.....
Reminds me of the little boy that brought home a $10,000 dog.
His dad sez, "So how in the world can you afford a $10,000 dog?!"
Little boy answers, "I traded two $5,000 cats."
JR, if there is still some of that hot land available, let me know. I have some stuff I can trade at equal value...
heh heh heh

Baja Arriba!!
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Germanicus
JR, > its amazing.
You are posting a serious thread > offer, and those (as always) dumn-asses do not catch the point what your thread is all about.
Well, you said it > I said it in a diffeent thread > some guys on this board are just to dumn to catch the issue.

Gimme a u2u about that tract you offered me and we'll talk seriously about a deal.
Just don't go through the forum, Please, will you???????????????

where is your sense of humor.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

PacO
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 09:48 PM

I just hate dumn-asses. They're just so stooopid.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Quote:

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2005 at 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Everything is going up....bank trusted beachfronting land is going for around $35 US/sq. meter and up in our area....almost same as regular commercial land up north in smaller communities.

$35 sq meter for beachfront? Up here with all utilities you're looking at $200....minimum.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2005 at 09:37 AM
Gringo prices??

well, the usual riff raff crawled out of the woodwork. :lol::lol::lol:
And I'm sure they know a lot about southern Baja and what goes on here including land prices, etc.:lol::lol::lol:
Nevertheless, I gave a couple examples whether some think they are gringo prices or not. You won't find a better deal and this is by no means some P-nche gringo enclave.
And Bruce, as I watch this slowly turn into Mulege with a bunch of arrogant, whiney gringos, I thought maybe I could sort of choose who I want as neighbors rather than just have a bunch of the same old crap movin in here to!:O
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2005 at 01:08 PM

I think that is a good idea . I am only jealous because it is to late for me to chose my neighbors here in Mulege. I'm stuck with what I have. For example I would gladly donate the land next to mine for a school of modeling or something smilier to that.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

azusa_bob
Banned

Mood: Hot to Trot!!

[*] posted on 3-7-2005 at 01:25 PM
I've forwarded this to all the RE agents in Los Barrilles....

Quote:
I bring you this because I am watching the land disappear around me. It is being bought up by foreigners at gringo prices and I don't know any of these people.
My friends down here are all becoming envious of the sales and are interested in selling some of theirs to help put their kids through school and have some money.
Here's the deal. I can get a few properties at Mexican prices and their are no realtors involved. It is strictly through the landowners, yourself and a notario publico. Fidiecomisos are easily attained on the properties.
The properties range in size, the smallest being three acres and the largest about fifty acres. Some are cleared and some are not but they all have potable water (the best!).
I ask that a small portion of the properties be used for growing bamboo for San Bartolo Bamboo.
This serves two purposes, You will be helping by growing bamboo and becoming involved with a community. This means Mexican prices for backhoes, tractors, manguera, and everything involved with country living. This is a huge savings!
I will ask for a 10%commision on any sales and also that a small portion of the property be used for growing bamboo for San Bartolo Bamboo.
These are incredible deals as I just watched my neighbor sell his house and small lot for $20,000.00 u.s. to some folks from Alaska who are my new neighbors.
If anyone is seriously interested, send Carol $25.00 and I will go and take pictures and get all the information regarding the properties.
I figure the fee will cut down on uninterested riff raff that just need something to do:lol:
I'm sure that they may offer you some help in this endeavor! By the by, you paying any taxes on your "commision"?? :lol::lol::moon::moon:
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2005 at 01:44 PM
Do trolls visit JR

I thought I would chine in.......;D
Do trolls visit Baja or just the boards???Looky, looky JR. When you misspell a word, lo and behold, so does Abob. How do ya feel now.... mas importante?? And how do you think all those pesky real estate yups made it in the eighties. Not by watching someone else do it. Unless you buy the whole friggin planet, forget it... you live in the paradise which is in the closest proximity to the fastest lane. California.
azusa_bob
Banned

puzzled.gif posted on 3-7-2005 at 01:49 PM

Quote:
Isn't it standard practice for RE commisions to be paid by the seller? Or are you getting it from both ends?? :lol::lol::moon::moon:
azusa_bob
Banned

sad.gif posted on 3-7-2005 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharksbaja
I thought I would chine in.......;D
Do trolls visit Baja or just the boards???Looky, looky JR. When you misspell a word, lo and behold, so does Abob. How do ya feel now.... mas importante?? And how do you think all those pesky real estate yups made it in the eighties. Not by watching someone else do it. Unless you buy the whole friggin planet, forget it... you live in the paradise which is in the closest proximity to the fastest lane. California.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( If you can't post something nice, Sharky, please refrain from posting at all!!!

[Edited on 3-7-2005 by azusa_bob]
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2005 at 02:22 PM
common practice

just following you around Bob.... you know how it is, once a friend, always a ......

Sharky is another Nomad by the way but, who cares, right???
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-23-2005 at 02:49 PM
Not much money but....

Oh jeeez this takes the cake. Lead carpenter on Titanic set? Dude that's hillarious!

Looking for Volunteers: Baja California Sur. I would like to build two homes using stone, bamboo and native materials. I have been a carpenter all my life and was one of the lead carpenters for the Titanic movie filmed here in Rosarito Beach, Baja Norte but, I have never had any experience using stone and would love to have some help. I don't have much money but my land is in one of the most beautiful places in Baja with year round running water, animals, deer and eagles everywhere, (most of my neighbors are cows!) and about 45 minutes from the Sea of Cortez and the east cape area.

If anyone is interested in seeing some of the most rural yet close to the coast In Baja areas, please contact jrbaja@hotmail.com.

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.