Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: BoLA murders update
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 07:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have many questions that are unanswered so far of this alleged double homicide of two ex-pats by two or more Mexicans robbers.

Then again, I watch a lot of 'CSI" and I used to watch a lot of "Quincy M.E" back in the day.

I preferred “columbo” “rockford files” and “murder she wrote.”

The oldies were so much better than csi.

Angela lansbury in ‘Murder she wrote” would be good for BOLA PI.

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 07:55 PM

And here I was thinking you both were "HUGE Dukes of Hazard" fans ....

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 08:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Paco Facullo  
And here I was thinking you both were "HUGE Dukes of Hazard" fans ....

No that's Chuckie, and DaliDali, who were both huge Boss Hogg, fans.

azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 08:45 PM

I see it's biz as usual here

Not much factual info, but the usual suspects dissing one another to grind their repsective agendas.

Really, I don't care if that is what you want to do: go for it, but Porfavor make your own thread to grind away and let info threads be sin commentarios!
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 09:11 PM

Thank you for the update LarryC. Please keep us posted. Was wondering how you were alerted to this after it happened. Did you hear the shots? Could you give us here an account of your experience? Thanks.
May not quite be the "shot heard around the world", but will be far reaching. Best thoughts for the people in LA Bay.

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
chumlee57
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 09:32 PM

wow, true colors shining through here, hope the b-tches who hurt these people are found and castrated. the idiots who seem to have a 'different' view, should simply be considered " different" by this board
azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 09:40 PM

Ah the comments of brilliant minds
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 09:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ELINVESTIG8R  

JIHAD-JOEJUSTJOE THE NUMB-NUTS LIGHT IN THE LOAFER ARAB IS A KNOW-NOTHING WHO WOULD NOT TELL THE TRUTH EVEN IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

Odd that you think “light in the loafers” and “Arab” are insults.
They aren’t.
But your attempts to use them as insults sure make you look like an @ss!

Btw, as a polygamist mormon fundamentalist, i would think you would have been subjected to enough religious inolerance that you would practice a bit more religious tolerance yourself...

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 09:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by azucena  
Ah the comments of brilliant minds

Not here....:rolleyes:

Seems like mostly macabre voyeurs, armchair chest pounders, and name-calling.

[Edited on 6-13-2018 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
bajadentist

[*] posted on 6-12-2018 at 10:30 PM

It's really a bummer. I was there 3 days before this happened. I know a family a few doors away from where this happened. They may move away. Lo siento mex, i'll visit de vez en cuando, but i plan to retire in costa rica until you get your chit together.
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 04:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Enrique2012  
How about putting together the brain trust of JJJ, Goat, and Paco F-Tard to solve this case? I'll chip in to send them down there, not to return until it's solved.
Hey, don't throw me in the same blender with THOSE Guy's ..
I'm not trying to solve anything except trying to stop all the needless conjecturing ..

That's why I previously wrote this

"You are absolutely right, BUT I sincerely doubt that the details that are brought up here on are NOT going solve anything ......

Except someone's anal curiosity, that is........"

But, I guess I'm simply feeding the Monkeys, aren't I ........
So I guess that I am also part of the problem so I'll try in the future to not feed them.

Although it's hard not to throw in some comedy when I can....

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
DawnPatrol
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 06:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Marc  
Back twelve years ago I was in Divisadero (Copper Canyon) talking to a Mexican about the train I just got off of. He told me the bandits who robbed the train and killed a tourist a few years previously were brought to justice by the people who own the hotel there. Not good for business.
Hey BOLA; Not good for business!

I have heard rumors that the person who killed the retired American a few months ago was dealt with in the manner you are describing above.......
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 06:38 AM

Quote: Originally posted by azucena  
I see it's biz as usual here

Not much factual info, but the usual suspects dissing one another to grind their repsective agendas.

Really, I don't care if that is what you want to do: go for it, but Porfavor make your own thread to grind away and let info threads be sin commentarios!

thank you for your comments. i am in full agreement.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 07:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DawnPatrol  
Quote: Originally posted by Marc  
Back twelve years ago I was in Divisadero (Copper Canyon) talking to a Mexican about the train I just got off of. He told me the bandits who robbed the train and killed a tourist a few years previously were brought to justice by the people who own the hotel there. Not good for business.
Hey BOLA; Not good for business!

I have heard rumors that the person who killed the retired American a few months ago was dealt with in the manner you are describing above.......

Very doubtful that rumor is true, although there are sometimes vigilante groups in Mexico, who get frustrated over local corrupt police forces and take things in their own hands, but I have never heard of lone or group vigilante forces hunting down a suspected murderer and killing him because he killed a gringo ex-pat.

It sounds more like wishful thinking, because at the end of the day, it's doubtful the locals care more about Mexican ex-pats than they do about local Mexicans, whose homicides often go unsolved.

I recently saw the remake of "Death Wish" where Bruce Willis, plays the Paul Kersey, character. Maybe, in the next "Death Wish" Paul Kersey, travels to Mexico.

Regarding the comment," Hey BOLA; Not good for business!"

I don't think the bad guys care if they hurt business, and really what's a little sleepy town like BOLA going to do except to wait to this incident blows over.

BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 07:37 AM

Was in Punta Chivato when this happened. Word got around fast to keep an eye out for these two a-holes. I hope they get caught soon.
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 10:37 AM

Just to try to answer a few questions from JJJ
The robbers were seen Thursday morning around 12:30am and did the actual robbery/murder Saturday morning around 12:30 am I am not aware of any other robber activity.
Actual number of bullets fired is hard to figure cause I have no idea how many entered Ray and didn't exit his body but just in the wall that was behind him are 3 bullet holes and 2 bullet holes in the tile floor he was standing on. As far as Jo's wounds it was reported that she suffered 2 shots to the legs. If one or both of those shots hit the femoral artery she could bleed out fairly quickly. An autopsy was performed on both bodies and you will have to ask the Mexican authorities about details of the findings. FBI, no idea but doubtful. Mexican investigation is still underway according to the meetings we have had with the authorities. The bodies were released to the next of kin and taken back the the US. The person that killed Chuck 6 months ago is in jail at this time.
Larry

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 11:19 AM

The saddest part is they could catch the perps, punish them badly............and the same thing could happen the very next day. The continuing drug problem and the lack of any real deterrent by the authorities pretty much guarantees this.

These scum know that gringos are outgunned because they are largely law-abiders and wont have a weapon that can compete with bullets.

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 02:11 PM

You (and they) might be surprised.

ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 02:11 PM

Has anyone looked into the process to legally obtain a handgun through the Mexican Army in order to protect themselves? Apparently it can be done. Just wonder how complicated the process is.

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 03:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
Has anyone looked into the process to legally obtain a handgun through the Mexican Army in order to protect themselves? Apparently it can be done. Just wonder how complicated the process is.

I've thought about it but if you ever discharged one and injured or killed someone, even in a legitimate defense of life or property, you would probably have to enter the Mexican legal system and all the grief that entails. Only slightly better than death, in many cases.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.