willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 04:34 PM

Ray might disagree.....
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 05:52 PM

OMG poor Jo...what a horrific slow death hoping someone will come to help you....poor sweet innocent thing.

I know expats who own guns legally here...via a gun club.
Hell I'd prefer life in prison any day to death.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 06:13 PM

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Make the call.....

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 06:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by larryC  
Just to try to answer a few questions from JJJ
The robbers were seen Thursday morning around 12:30am and did the actual robbery/murder Saturday morning around 12:30 am I am not aware of any other robber activity.
Actual number of bullets fired is hard to figure cause I have no idea how many entered Ray and didn't exit his body but just in the wall that was behind him are 3 bullet holes and 2 bullet holes in the tile floor he was standing on. As far as Jo's wounds it was reported that she suffered 2 shots to the legs. If one or both of those shots hit the femoral artery she could bleed out fairly quickly. An autopsy was performed on both bodies and you will have to ask the Mexican authorities about details of the findings. FBI, no idea but doubtful. Mexican investigation is still underway according to the meetings we have had with the authorities. The bodies were released to the next of kin and taken back the the US. The person that killed Chuck 6 months ago is in jail at this time.
Larry

Thanks Larry for trying to answer some of my questions, However, I watch a lot of Lawyers on TV starting way back with Perry Mason, Ironside, Matlock, and my favorite, "LA Law," and I have to caution you from placing the alleged perpetrators/killers, at Ray's place, starting in the early morning on Thursday, where supposedly Ray, chased them off his property with a baseball bat, and they returned on Saturday to steal the boat and to commit a double homicide.

It's reasonable to believe it's the same unknown suspects, but as far as I know there are no witnesses to the boat theft or the double murders. It could have been anyone, even an American ex-pat for a number of reasons usually involving personal business matters. This is why I wanted the FBI involved, because they would look at everything, and wouldn't automatically place blame on Mexican drug dealers or junkies.

Now some may say accusing an American of a homicide is outrageous. But I would also say, believing a Mexican boat robber, was waiting around for a couple of day to steal the boat, and murder the owners, also sounds a little far-fetched, especially if they didn't even get the boat. ( don't drug addicts want a quick fix, and wouldn't be expected to wait around for days to steal a boat?)

9 to 18 shots to Ray, including 2 shots to Jo, and 1 shot to the dog, sounds very personal, and I bet the two parties knew each other. Perhaps when Ray, was chasing the guys off his property like an old man, who chases little kids off his property, made the possible perpetrator was very upset about getting chased by a crazy guy with a baseball bat, when he really wasn't do anything........... and maybe he wanted payback?

If true, it's a very very dumb move, to threaten someone on your property, even if they look like they are up to no good. If they are breaking the law, call the police, and if they are simply trespassing, ask them to leave.

[Edited on 6-14-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 07:04 PM

Epic deduction, Watson!

Lock this thread......

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 07:38 PM

Yeah, call the police. In Mexico.

Now I am certain you really havent been in Mexico outside of an all inclusive resort.

Your posts are the definition of far-fetched, Joe.

Another thread where Joe concludes that the murdered Americans were actually AT FAULT..............

[Edited on 6-14-2018 by Hook]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-13-2018 at 08:24 PM

Hook, I'm just not as hateful towards Mexico, as you are.

Hook, I'm surprised over the gun advice you gave Ncampion, who wants to look into the process of obtaining a handgun thought the Mexican army.

On one hand you tell him you could catch the perps, punish them badly, and then you imply they are out the very next day because Mexico lacks any real deterrent.

If this is true, why not advise Ncampion to sneak a gun across the US/Mexico border to his place in and use it in Mexico for self defense?

Even if Ncampion was caught with a gun, wouldn't he simply be out of jail the next day be Mexico lacks any real deterrent according to you Hook.

Then you Hook, try to discourage Ncampion, from carrying a gun, because you say, "if you ever discharged one and injured or killed someone, even in a legitimate defense of life or property, you would probably have to enter the Mexican legal system and all the grief that entails. Only slightly better than death, in many cases."

Maybe, Hook you forgot how bad the Justice system, and the cops are in the USA, ( oh wait, that's mostly for minorities) but if you shoot somebody in your home in the USA, you will be arrested, and enter the legal system, even if it's for self defense. Now maybe later, if it's proven, it really was self defense, you might walk. So I really don't know why you're discouraging Ncampion, for carrying a gun for self defense in Mexico, because the exact same thing would happen in the US or Mexico, if you claim self defense, and shoot someone in your home.

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
6-14-2018 at 09:54 AM
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.