Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  9
Author: Subject: Palm Tree In Bahia Concepcion
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 08:36 AM

JJJ going off the skids now.......
Claiming the world should just go back to the times of cavemen to rescue the climate.

SF had a good point about "how did you come up with that number".....
Yet does not provide a number of his own.
What is that number JJJ? With the melting ice cap, at what rate is the sea rising world wide? What effect would the now global warming and more intense sunshine on the world's ocean have in relation to the rate of evaporation?
Can the melt of the ice cap overpower the rate of evaporation? Over power the rates of inflow from around the world's rivers? Overpower the rate of rainfall around the world?
You don't know do you JJJ?...just blurt it out......it's ok

Actually I came up with number out of my hat.......the same place Al Gore came up with the number we would be wading in knee deep sea water right now.

After all the yelling and screaming and JJJ being the dolt he is, a full throated Anarchist and bigot......it's all a guess.
Scientific prognosticators of the weather are more often than not....wrong. Scientific prognosticators of the climate can draw a best guess by entering data and drawing a guess from that.....in the interest of keeping the grant money flowing.

And yet there it is....in all its glory......a palm tree STILL above the rising sea.

I gave you my address, gave you the directions to find it......
The Q now is....are you going to run away like the coward you are?....Just like you ran away in fear from Elinvesti8tor?

Just an invite JJJ....let's discuss it all and away from the keyboard.
What say you JJJ?

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 08:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
Dali Dali-
Obviously you and I just don't get it. We should realize that if we were more intelligent we would be able to grasp the fact that the earth doesn't evolve without human interference. If all humans died today, we would freeze frame the current environmental conditions. Earth would be saved!
Sounds amazing! Although, I am still trying to figure out how the desert southwest United States was once under water. Maybe those dinosaurs were emitting too much gas and changed the balance?
Hard to tell...

Tio and Dali... I haven't heard anyone saying that there is not a natural evolution of the earth...In fact its the very ones (science) that showed the Earth is not flat (it isn't, is it?). What they are saying is there is a CONTROLLABLE influence in this evolution that is man made. We don't all want to be dinosaurs do we?

Well sure there is a natural evolution to the globe...
Erosion, wind, water...maybe even a warmer overall climate.

I shudder to think that man can even fathom placing controls on what comes as a natural phenom worldwide and has since sea animals crawled out of the sea and onto land.

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 08:53 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  

I shudder to think that man can even fathom placing controls on what comes as a natural phenom worldwide and has since sea animals crawled out of the sea and onto land.

ok ok NOW we can rest the futile case! :lol::lol:
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 08:58 AM

Again no links from DaliDali, just nothing but hot air.

Notice, he tries to change the argument, and is always asking others to go find some obscure findings or fact. Yeah, right, I'll get right on it, DaliDali. Nuts, like DaliDali, will think in their mind, they win the debate, if you don't come up with what he is asking for.

No DaliDali, you come up with your own facts and links.

Oh my GOD, then DaliDali, resorts to 4 year old sandbox playing, by requesting a personal meeting, between us. Yeah, right, I'm going to jump in a plane and travel 1000 miles to a face to face meeting to settle our differences, and in DaliDali 's mind, he thinks if I don't take him up on his offer, that I'm scared of him.

What DaliDali, doesn't know, is I often get requests to meet forum members in person, and some of my past managers, have told nuts like DaliDali, take a number if you want to meet JoeJustJoe.

But I'm always game to play, I just suggest a counter offer. DaliDali, if you want to meet me, you come to Tijuana, I'll be there tomorrow, and we can meet at 12 noon and we can discuss global warming in person, OK?

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 09:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Again no links from DaliDali, just nothing but hot air.

Notice, he tries to change the argument, and is always asking others to go find some obscure findings or fact. Yeah, right, I'll get right on it, DaliDali. Nuts, like DaliDali, will think in their mind, they win the debate, if you don't come up with what he is asking for.

No DaliDali, you come up with your own facts and links.

Oh my GOD, then DaliDali, resorts to 4 year old sandbox playing, by requesting a personal meeting, between us. Yeah, right, I'm going to jump in a plane and travel 1000 miles to a face to face meeting to settle our differences, and in DaliDali 's mind, he thinks if I don't take him up on his offer, that I'm scared of him.

What DaliDali, doesn't know, is I often get requests to meet forum members in person, and some of my past managers, have told nuts like DaliDali, take a number if you want to meet JoeJustJoe.

But I'm always game to play, I just suggest a counter offer. DaliDali, if you want to meet me, you come to Tijuana, I'll be there tomorrow, and we can meet at 12 noon and we can discuss global warming in person, OK?

Sure enough.....nothing from JJJ but hot air.

No comments on if the rate of evaporation of the sea water can blunt the ice melt?
No comment on river inflows into the ocean.
No comment on rainfall.

And even more remarkable......no comment that Al Gore SERIOUSLY oversold the sea would be at your knees by now.
And not ONE word on ole Al about HIS sucking up resources.

Tell you what....meet halfway ok?
Say the old Pemex station at the turnoff to LA Bay?
I will wait for you to clear your other commitments...

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 09:19 AM

I have no problem backing up what I say with known facts and links, however, what I won't do, is take orders from a right-wing global warming denier, and go find some obscure data for him.

Now you try it DD, back up your anecdotal tales, or observations of global warming with known facts, and links of your choosing.

I'm sure Exxon, and other polluters has a few good links, that shows global warming is not real.

The Industrial Revolution kick-started global warming much earlier than we realised

Determining when global warming began, and how quickly the planet has warmed since then, is essential for understanding how much we have altered the climate in different parts of the world.

read the rest here:

http://climate.anu.edu.au/news-events/industrial-revolution-...

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 09:55 AM

I have no problem backing up what I say with known facts and links, however, what I won't do, is take orders from a right-wing global warming denier, and go find some obscure data for him.

Code speak for I don't have a clue.

Obscure data?....when you profess to be the know all source? Stunning..

About that half way offer JJJ?......what say you?

Right wing global warming denier........vs a radical left wing Anarchist who is an admitted bigot about brown skinned Catholics and then has to gall to mingle with the masses of them in TJ. Yeah buddy.

[Edited on 6-19-2018 by DaliDali]

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 10:33 AM

When you run into a global warming denier blowhard, like DaliDali, and his ilk.

It's really a waste of time getting into a debate with them and their marooonic global warning denier arguments, that are almost always devoid of any real facts, but they sure do try to make their case with stupid questions that they think will show that global warming is a hoax or has always existed and therefore, they think it's OK to pollute the world.

Just throw out something like this below that will answer most Climate skeptics, stupid questions or allegations.

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming

https://grist.org/series/skeptics/#Stages%20of%20Denial

Lets show one example:

Objection: It was way colder than normal today in Wagga Wagga, proof that there is no global warming. ( insert some Baja city)

Does this even deserve an answer? If we must …

Answer: The chaotic nature of weather means that no conclusion about climate can ever be drawn from a single data point, hot or cold. The temperature of one place at one time is just weather, and says nothing about climate, much less climate change, much less global climate change.

del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 10:57 AM

my goodness who to believe?:?:
you all make excellent points, and certainly have the credentials to back em up.....jjj can lead you around zona norte blindfolded, i've heard john harper has caught trout, dillydilly has been to campo rene and knows a fellow named barrett, there's this andrew shepherd and w. richard peltier, physic professors that authored this piece (that obviously nobody read)......im gonna hold off on this at least until man_with_gas chimes in!:coolup:

ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 11:04 AM

There sure are a lot of "non-global warming deniers" on this board.

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 11:25 AM

rumor is its gonna be settled once and for all....in catavina! you thought mexico/germany was big!
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 11:27 AM

When you run into a global warming denier blowhard, like DaliDali, and his ilk.

It's really a waste of time getting into a debate with them and their marooonic global warning denier arguments,

Blowhard vs a radical left wing Anarchist..who is a well known disrupter, antagonist and generic discontent, not to mention flaming bigot....around the fruited plains of Baja Nomad and who knows where, beyond that.
All for an agenda and the attendant racnor of one person won an election and another lost it.

There is ONLY one purveyor of climatic events or non events JJJ...
Deny it all fine......just like I have the right to deny your claims that by gawd, come hell or high water......it's all those pesky automobiles and not ONE other global phenom that might have a play in it all.

And here you are.....wasting your time........what's up with that Anarchist?

Just for grins J......what are YOUR solutions to change the climate?

Third time might be the charm.......LA Bay turnoff.....your time frame.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 11:48 AM

Quote: Originally posted by del mar  
you all make excellent points, and certainly have the credentials to back em up.....jjj can lead you around zona norte blindfolded, i've heard john harper has caught trout, dillydilly has been to campo rene and knows a fellow named barrett, there's this andrew shepherd and w. richard peltier, physic professors that authored this piece (that obviously nobody read)......im gonna hold off on this at least until man_with_gas chimes in!:coolup:

I have asked that Wessongroup, come to this thread and set all of your deniers straight. Wesson, has claimed he is a scientist, and has worked in global warming field most of his life, and he is going to shut all you deniers down when he gets here!

And yes I can't wait to the Man_with_gas chimes in too.

Is DaliDali still challenging me to a personal debate face to face, code word for a fight?

Take a number DaliDali, and grow up, you will not travel hundreds of miles to meet me face to face. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Now lets post another question and answer for the deniers:

Objection: Current warming is just part of a natural cycle.

Answer: While it is undoubtedly true that there are natural cycles and variations in global climate, those who insist that current warming is purely natural — or even mostly natural — have two challenges.

First, they need to identify the mechanism behind this alleged natural cycle. Absent a forcing of some sort, there will be no change in global energy balance. The balance is changing, so natural or otherwise, we need to find this mysterious cause.

Second, they need to come up with an explanation for why a 35% increase in the second most important greenhouse gas does not affect the global temperature. Theory predicts temperature will rise given an enhanced greenhouse effect, so how or why is it not happening?

The mainstream climate science community has provided a well-developed, internally consistent theory that accounts for the effects we are now observing. It provides explanations and makes predictions. Where is the skeptic community’s model or theory whereby CO2 does not affect the temperature? Where is the evidence of some other natural forcing, like the Milankovich cycles that controlled the ice ages (a fine historical example of a dramatic and regular climate cycle that can be read in the ice core records taken both in Greenland and in the Antarctic)?

https://grist.org/climate-energy/current-global-warming-is-j...

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by del mar  

Is DaliDali still challenging me to a personal debate face to face, code word for a fight?

It's just a friendly invite to meet me halfway Joe, to discuss it out of the keyboard arena......nada mas.

Just let me know, so I don't have to fill up my diesel slurping, 4x4 knuckle dragging truck in anticipation ok, and you won't show.

Oh yeah Joe.....can you speak to YOUR ideas to change the climate?

Do you always speak in a third party manner like that?
My name is Dale Clark.....can't you find it with you to address me directly?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:22 PM

Ok, DD I will put in you line after, Dave, Peter, and Tom. Oh yeah, and Janene, but with Janene, it's going to be a friendly meeting with lunch and drinks.

Maybe you can contact Peter, aka Greengoes, in Ensenada, and I could have a friendly discussion with you two at the same time.

My name is Joe Jay Rodriguez, and I live in LA.

Now I have better things to do today, and maybe Wesson, can take over for me.

Check out this link and look at the chart that shows the climate has really been changing the last few decades:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
Dali Dali-
Obviously you and I just don't get it. We should realize that if we were more intelligent we would be able to grasp the fact that the earth doesn't evolve without human interference. If all humans died today, we would freeze frame the current environmental conditions. Earth would be saved!
Sounds amazing! Although, I am still trying to figure out how the desert southwest United States was once under water. Maybe those dinosaurs were emitting too much gas and changed the balance?
Hard to tell...

Tio and Dali... I haven't heard anyone saying that there is not a natural evolution of the earth...In fact its the very ones (science) that showed the Earth is not flat (it isn't, is it?). What they are saying is there is a CONTROLLABLE influence in this evolution that is man made. We don't all want to be dinosaurs do we?

You failed to recognize that I stated "controllable and man made". Do you shudder to fathom addressing those as well?
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:37 PM

It's warmer here in Costa Mesa today. Thank God.
I might go for a swim. Pool water is warmed up nice too.
Does anyone have any historical information on what day of the year it becomes warm enough to go swimming...
Seems late this year...

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:43 PM

rts551-
Please don't assume that our difference of opinion on the manmade global warming debate means that we are less intelligent than you. Condescension is a bad look for you. Regards, Tio
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 12:54 PM

Another ANOTHER new name for JJJ...Is anyone keeping track?????...Where is El investigator?????

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 6-19-2018 at 01:38 PM

Cant we all agree to agree that this thread would be more agreeable if the missionary bloviator would post a pic of himself climbing that flocking palm tree?

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7  ..  9

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.