Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  6
Author: Subject: BOLA murders
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 07:05 AM

I'm just waiting for more information from 4Baja's, shocker that at least one of the perpetrators of the murders in BOLA is in custody, and the other is still walking around, while they built a case against him.

I'm also wondering why the local and US media isn't jumping all over this story?

4Baja wrote:"the cops and the people in town know who committed these murders, one of the pricks is in jail now and there building a case against the others. what I cant figure out is why there still walking around the streets of BOLA and not in jail pending."

DawnPatrol
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 07:42 AM

yes, 4Baja.... where are you getting this info?
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 08:15 AM

Sure is nice to get all the recent news on these murders.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 08:59 AM

People who live there are exchanging emails on the murder update news and have asked everyone to not go public to protect the investigation (bad guys read the Internet, too).

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:10 AM

David K, Deputy Barney Fife, might fall for that one, but I have to admit, I'm having a hard time going along with your line of reasoning David, for a number of reasons, but then again I have been surprised before.

So then perhaps when the other shoe drops and the other suspected is arrested, will we hear something from the media?

Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:11 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
People who live there are exchanging emails on the murder update news and have asked everyone to not go public to protect the investigation (bad guys read the Internet, too).

Yes, but the public exposure keeps the heat on. It’s what keeps the investigators investigating. The perpetrators would like nothing more than for this to go silent.

[Edited on 8-2-2018 by Skipjack Joe]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:17 AM

Joe and Igor, this is not my idea... I am just letting you know their request and why Steve or other residents are not broadcasting updates on the investigation.

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:27 AM

rumor mill?
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:48 AM

Regarding another rumor mill, I 'm reading at a dubious Facebook site, who is quoting a well regarded Mexican lawyer, Rafael Solozano, who is also on "Talk Baja" that Jo Anne Butler and Ray Ball, who were murdered in BOLA, apparently didn't have a will, and some ex-pats have taken over the property, and other ex-pats are breaking and entering the property and scavenging the estates belongings, and get this...... they do it during the day in front of Mexican authorities!

According to Rafael Solozono, he along with other law abiding expats have reported this to the district attorney.

If true, it doesn't sound like the locals are actually concerned about catching the American ex-pat killers, as they are concerned about looting the property.

So I wonder, if they are all keeping quiet so the real killers could be caught, or is there another reason why they are keeping quiet from the media?

Again, I saw the posting by Rafael Solozono, posted on a dubious Facebook site, but I believe it's a real post by Rafael, because the dubious site does at times post accurate information, as long as it's bad news. I believe Rafael, may have posted it on "Talk Baja," or another Baja site, and I would ask Ron, if he is around, to verify the posting is indeed from Rafael, the Mexican lawyer..

[Edited on 8-2-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 10:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Regarding another rumor mill, I 'm reading at a dubious Facebook site, who is quoting a well regarded Mexican lawyer, Rafael Solozano, who is also on "Talk Baja" that Jo Anne Butler and Ray Ball, who were murdered in BOLA, apparently didn't have a will, and some ex-pats have taken over the property, and other ex-pats are breaking and entering the property and scavenging the estates belongings, and get this...... they do it during the day in front of Mexican authorities!

According to Rafael Solozono, he along with other law abiding expats have reported this to the district attorney.

If true, it doesn't sound like the locals are actually concerned about catching the American ex-pat killers, as they are concerned about looting the property.

So I wonder, if they are all keeping quiet so the real killers could be caught, or is there another reason why they are keeping quiet from the media?

Again, I saw the posting by Rafael Solozono, posted on a dubious Facebook site, but I believe it's a real post by Rafael, because the dubious site does at times post accurate information, as long as it's bad news. I believe Rafael, may have posted it on "Talk Baja," or another Baja site, and I would ask Ron, if he is around, to verify the posting is indeed from Rafael, the Mexican lawyer..

[Edited on 8-2-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

You need to get your facts straight, as usual. The Name is Rafael Solorzano. He is a well respected Mexican attorney. His Facebook page is far from dubious. It is there to help expats in immigration and property acquisition.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 10:46 AM

I'm sorry, I missed the "r" in Rafael Solorzano,'s name, I'm having a hard time reading my cell phone without my reading glasses.

I know Rafael Solorzano, is a well respected Mexican lawyer, and I wasn't impinging on Rafael's character and reputation. I also didn't see that post I was talking about on Rafael's Facebook site.

What I saw was a Photoshop image, of a post by the Mexican attorney, Rafael Solorzano, posted on a negative Baja Facebook site, that I personally consider dubious, but at the same time, the site I'm talking about usually do post accurate quotes, if it helps their agenda, and I believe Rafael Solorzono, made the post, accusing some BOLA ex-pats of breaking and entering the property/estate of Jo Anne Butler and Ray Ball, and scavenging some of the belongings.

I'm hoping that Ron, from "Talk Baja" can verify if that posting was from the Mexican lawyer, although there are many Baja sites, the Mexican lawyer, may have written the post on another site to not offend ex-pats.

Do you understand now RTS555? Can I make it anymore clear?

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 11:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
I'm sorry, I missed the "r" in Rafael Solorzano,'s name, I'm having a hard time reading my cell phone without my reading glasses.

I know Rafael Solorzano, is a well respected Mexican lawyer, and I wasn't impinging on Rafael's character and reputation. I also didn't see that post I was talking about on Rafael's Facebook site.

What I saw was a Photoshop image, of a post by the Mexican attorney, Rafael Solorzano, posted on a negative Baja Facebook site, that I personally consider dubious, but at the same time, the site I'm talking about usually do post accurate quotes, if it helps their agenda, and I believe Rafael Solorzono, made the post, accusing some BOLA ex-pats of breaking and entering the property/estate of Jo Anne Butler and Ray Ball, and scavenging some of the belongings.

I'm hoping that Ron, from "Talk Baja" can verify if that posting was from the Mexican lawyer, although there are many Baja sites, the Mexican lawyer, may have written the post on another site to not offend ex-pats.

Do you understand now RTS555? Can I make it anymore clear?

Why not just go look on his page?
charliemanson
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 07:24 PM

it is over. it happens. move on. just like the Larry guy who ran into the wrong people in la Ventana. chit happens and nothing else. move on and watch out for yours and your families.

Try, for the first thing....get off the gossip sites and go check your shi...

just sayin;

Like I just said...better go check my shi..
gnukid
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-2-2018 at 09:21 PM

True, enjoy the beauty, be present, have fun, be aware.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 08:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
True, enjoy the beauty, be present, have fun, be aware.

I cant think of a better way of "being aware", if you are away from your property, than getting info from a message board used by your neighbors.

Of course, you have to be able to weed through jackweeds like JJJ.

But weeds make themselves evident pretty quickly. They do really well in a nice, rich manure base.

Separating the seed from the chaff has always been a challenge in human history. Moreso in this age of digital disinformation.

JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 09:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by charliemanson  
it is over. it happens. move on. just like the Larry guy who ran into the wrong people in la Ventana. chit happens and nothing else. move on and watch out for yours and your families.

Try, for the first thing....get off the gossip sites and go check your shi...

just sayin;

Like I just said...better go check my shi..

F that. I want the bastards strung up.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 10:45 AM

So Hook, thinks JJJ is a jackweed?

Why because I don't go along with very suspect posts like these?

That's it.....I have given this enough time.

I'm calling BS, that at least one of the suspected murderers of the two American ex-pats killed in BOLA, has been caught, while someone is building the case against the other alleged suspect, and that many American ex-pats in BOLA, have been exchanging emails but they are not going public because the bad guys read the internet too. Yeah right!

What I'm interested who believes this story, and who believes it's just more gossip, and largely made up stories?

Quote: Originally posted by 4baja  
the cops and the people in town know who committed these murders, one of the pricks is in jail now and there building a case against the others. what I cant figure out is why there still walking around the streets of BOLA and not in jail pending:?:

Quote: Originally posted by David K  

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 11:38 AM

How do the "bad guys" read other people's private emails? Nothing disinfects like sunshine, why would they play "secret squirrel" about something like a murder?

John
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 12:07 PM

"Not to go public" means to not share emails or details on Internet forums, like Baja Nomad. Anyone can read Baja Nomad.

I was just trying to give the reason why that they asked for silence for those of you who needed an answer, that's all.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-3-2018 at 12:11 PM

DK!..our HERO!

Pages:  1    3    5  6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.