Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bahia Asuncion New B N B website
chivatojoe
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 01:46 PM
Bahia Asuncion New B N B website

Well we finally got a web site up and running. Have new management couple and a fishing boat / guide/ captain. Working on Facebook post and have Instagram up for posting pictures. Hoping to be up in time for start of fishing season and already have surfers. If your in the area give a Baja Nomad shout out and get a 10% discount.
www.casadelmarbnb.com
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 01:53 PM

No prices in Pesos? only dollars?
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 03:17 PM

V. Nice.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Archie
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 03:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by norte  

It may seem like a minor issue, but the Federal Law for protection of the consumer its very clear:

Quote:

Ley Federal de protección al consumidor

Artículo 34.

Los datos de los productos o servicios nacionales y extranjeros se expresarán en idioma español y los precios en moneda nacional, sin perjuicio de que, además, se expresen en otro idioma u otro sistema de medida. .”

"The data of the national and foreign products or services should be expressed in spanish language and the prices in national currency, without prejudice that, in addition, they are expressed in another language or another measurement system."

Your accountant or administrator should know this.

[Edited on 7-9-2018 by Archie]

Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 03:41 PM

So, If a Mexican national would be staying there they would be paying in Peso's, right ????

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better
norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 04:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Archie  
Quote: Originally posted by norte  

It may seem like a minor issue, but the Federal Law for protection of the consumer its very clear:

Quote:

Ley Federal de protección al consumidor

Artículo 34.

Los datos de los productos o servicios nacionales y extranjeros se expresarán en idioma español y los precios en moneda nacional, sin perjuicio de que, además, se expresen en otro idioma u otro sistema de medida. .”

"The data of the national and foreign products or services should be expressed in spanish language and the prices in national currency, without prejudice that, in addition, they are expressed in another language or another measurement system."

Your accountant or administrator should know this.

And is an important part of any business license. You are licensed and paying your workers and the Hacienda appropriately. Correct?
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 04:28 PM

Jayzus, picky picky picky. The exchange rate fluctuates, so use a calculator and figger it out for yourselves. Nomania strikes again. :P

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Archie
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 04:44 PM

He can charge whatever he wants in any legal currency for the service as long as he announces it according to law, but in the event of an audit or an inspection it may cause trouble for the owner.

I usually ask for an invoice because i can deduct it for tax purposes, can't do that if it's in U.S. currency only.

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 06:34 PM

looks great Joe....do your managers have a local number I can call to send guests to you if we are full? Are they local and speak english?

Sure would like to shoot a game of pool...women arent allowed in the pool hall here in town dang it!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-9-2018 at 07:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chivatojoe  
Well we finally got a web site up and running. Have new management couple and a fishing boat / guide/ captain. Working on Facebook post and have Instagram up for posting pictures. Hoping to be up in time for start of fishing season and already have surfers. If your in the area give a Baja Nomad shout out and get a 10% discount.
www.casadelmarbnb.com

Some suggestions: website should be in spanish too, post prices in pesos, thats what i pay in mexico. Add info on owner and mgt, and provide link to tripadvisor reviews (reluctant to try new place w/o cred)

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

bajamary1952
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2018 at 10:25 AM

First thing I want to know is the place PET-FRIENDLY?????
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 7-10-2018 at 10:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  

Sure would like to shoot a game of pool...women arent allowed in the pool hall here in town dang it!

Shari,
So where do they do their spittin' and cussin' ??? :biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2018 at 12:12 PM

Been to see the bnb many a time with previous owners and it is quite beautiful!

Nice website.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.