Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 07:43 AM

Geez..............

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 07:54 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Geez..............

IT'S CODE FOUR CHUCKIE! THANKS FOR DRIVING BY AND CHECKING ON MY SAFETY.

I GUESS ALL THE OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE IN BAJA NOMAD TURNED THEIR RADIOS OFF WHEN I CALLED OUT 11-99!

I FEEL LIKE SERPICO WHEN OFFICERS WOULD NOT RESPOND TO HIS 11-99 CALLS!

THANKS MY BROTHERS!

THE ONLY ONE WHO BACKED ME UP SO FAR IS CHUCKIE AND MY FELLOW MARINE LEE!

IT MUST NOT BE A POPULAR THING TO DO TO BACK UP ELINVESTIG8R!
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 07:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
They say " Be ALL you can BE".

David is ALL he IMAGINES himself to BE.

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
The Yakuza send their best.

That would be all but one of them Billy-Boob. One ended up with a zipper gunshot pattern from his crotch to his neck and head. Billy-Boob unlike you I can shoot straight and don't miss my intended target! This all in a matter of seconds with my handgun pulled in at my waist shooting in an upward angle!
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 08:04 AM

In the 80's ,when I worked 2nd shift @ Rockwell in El Segundo, the 10-99 code on the radio meant you were at the Jetstrip (the stripclub) and NOT to be bothered. SORRY I just thought you were having a good time

Es Todo Bueno
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 10:53 AM

Several years ago I became fascinated by the MSGTS story. I did a lot of research, bought a number of the books written about he and his family...(Cult Insanity-The 4 Oclock Murders-Shattered Dreams).I talked to his Aunt? Irene Spencer, several times for long periods of time. I cant attest to any of his exploits in the Marine Corps,but did find out that for a time.he was President of a Senior Non Coms group in southern California, which says something about the respect his fellow Marines had for him. So: before you call BS, do some homework...I just wish he would quit talking about it.....SEMPER Fi David

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 11:39 AM

Several years ago I became fascinated by the MSGTS story. I did a lot of research, bought a number of the books written about he and his family...(Cult Insanity-The 4 Oclock Murders-Shattered Dreams).I talked to his Aunt? Irene Spencer, several times for long periods of time. I cant attest to any of his exploits in the Marine Corps,but did find out that for a time.he was President of a Senior Non Coms group in southern California, which says something about the respect his fellow Marines had for him. So: before you call BS, do some homework...I just wish he would quit talking about it.....SEMPER Fi David

HEY CHUCKIE LOVE YOU BROTHER.

IT'S ALL TRUE! I POSTED PHOTOS WHICH ARE NOT DOCTORED. I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING IF I EVER NEED TO PROVE IT IN COURT. I WANTED TO PUT OUT MY LIFE STORY BECAUSE PART OF IT WAS IN BAJA. I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING WITH PHOTOS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHEN TROLLS DECIDED TO POOP ALL OVER IT. NOW IT'S GONE AND THE TROLLS CAN CLAIM A VICTORY. I WOULD LIKE TO REPOST IT AND CONTINUE UPDATING IN ONE PLACE BUT THAT WON'T BE POSSIBLE. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO GO PROVE I LIED. IF THEY CAN'T FIND I LIED THEY NEED TO QUIET DOWN.

THANKS AGAIN CHUCKIE!

PS: PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW I DON'T RUN FROM A FIGHT EITHER IN HERE OR IN PERSON!
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 01:23 PM

How some are easily tricked.

One of the things I often say to people over some outrageous tale is to follow the ball, from A to B, and never take your eyes off the ball for one minute or you could be detracted and then fooled.

I too read a lot from the book, " Cult Insanity" and this review of the book:

"Cult Insanity is the true-life memoir of the author, a woman who for years was married to one of the LeBaron brothers. To say that this family was simply "crazy" is putting it lightly: several generations of family members hearing voices, being locked up in insane asylums, running around nude in preparation of UFOs landing, and, oh yeah, all the murders places this family in the realms of the seriously mentally disturbed."

Now we know the LeBaron brothers, were real, insane, and a few family members were also crazed killers.

But Chuckie, where is the absolutely proof this crazed family had a direct connection to Dave at all, except for what Dave, has told us?

For all we know Dave, is the actual son of Ervil, and not just the step-child, because he sure acts like someone who has been locked up in an insane asylums, however I see Dave, as pretty harmless.

I think if Dave, had any involvement with this crazy family, he was taken out early, and probably was put in an orphanage, because I could tell he went to school, and most likely went to Catholic school.

Then you have all those wild tales in the story, where a 12 year old boy is killing rattlesnakes with a rock, and his teeth, then he claims he outran a pack of Coyotes. Really, a 12 year old boy could do all that?

How about the joint task force with the Japanese military police, and the US Marines, to take down the Yakuza gang, with Dave, claiming to kill a Yakuza gang member who had a drop on his with a shotgun.

Do you really believe this story Chuckie?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 01:32 PM

Dave wrote: "I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING WITH PHOTOS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WHEN TROLLS DECIDED TO POOP ALL OVER IT. NOW IT'S GONE AND THE TROLLS CAN CLAIM A VICTORY. I WOULD LIKE TO REPOST IT AND CONTINUE UPDATING IN ONE PLACE BUT THAT WON'T BE POSSIBLE. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO GO PROVE I LIED. IF THEY CAN'T FIND I LIED THEY NEED TO QUIET DOWN."

This is an absolute lie!

Dave, had his latest version deleted from the main area of "Baja Nomad" because he was asking that it be taken down.

Dave, also posted the new updated version in at least 10 places in the OT.

So I don't know what he is talking about that he can't update his so-called Life story when it's all over the OT, and probably on his personal computer too.

The way I work, is that when I hear someone saying inaccurate statements, or bold fat lies, I treat just about everything they say from that point on as a lie.

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 02:16 PM

ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 02:30 PM

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 05:18 PM
11-99

11 codes were created for Extra-Special Super-Hero Agents like David Marston to distinguish him as a cut above those outside the realm of Imagine.

Serpico was a wimp compared to what David fancies himself to be.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 06:22 PM

You knew Serpico? that's really kool!

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 7-21-2018 at 09:05 PM
Knowing Serpico

It's likely accurate to say that any of us knew Serpico as well as did Marston.
ELINVESTIG8R
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2018 at 12:53 AM

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
7-22-2018 at 04:59 PM
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Closed
7-22-2018 at 04:59 PM

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.