BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: A little R rated; but stuff we do after a long day of riding in Baja
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 06:38 AM

Jizz would be upset if someone littered his own front yard with broken beer bottles and bottle rockets.
But jizz thinks it’s great fun to go to glamis or baja and litter the land with a bunch of broken beer bottles and bottle rockets.
Jizz has zero respect for the land. Nor, apparently, do a bunch of nomad knuckledraggers.

[Edited on 8-9-2018 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 07:27 AM

God! It's a post of a couple friends having a little fun. We all have done some of this. If you never have done this kind of stuff it Baja, you have missed a good time. Maybe some of you should mix a little fiber in you diet.

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 07:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by MMc  
God! It's a post of a couple friends having a little fun. We all have done some of this. If you never have done this kind of stuff it Baja, you have missed a good time. Maybe some of you should mix a little fiber in you diet.

I did stuff like this when young and inebriated. I can tolerate such behaviour from youth (under 25) who are still immature and lacking in sensibility and self-control. I cannot tolerate it from middle aged adults like jizz. He is the parent and should know to say “no.” Jizz should have enough sense to hide such behaviour. But jizz is proud of his misbehaviour, and posting it on internet seeking adulation. Sad!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

MMc
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 08:05 AM

So, you did it, and you condone it from youth, but if a parent gets involved you don't?......... Sometime it's good to let out your child and let yourself play.
JZ just peees you off and anything he does, you'll find fault.
More fiber.

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 08:31 AM

Pipe down. We went over to pick it up so we could shoot bottle rockets out of it.
[/rquote]

That's pretty funny.

Making America Great Again
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 08:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

I did stuff like this when young and inebriated. I can tolerate such behaviour from youth (under 25) who are still immature and lacking in sensibility and self-control. I cannot tolerate it from middle aged adults like jizz. He is the parent and should know to say “no.” Jizz should have enough sense to hide such behaviour. But jizz is proud of his misbehaviour, and posting it on internet seeking adulation. Sad!
Do you think anybody cares what you tolerate. Your just a loser troll that posts garbage with no knowledge of Baja. Just a Village Idiot that is upset you cant do what we do. Make America Great throw Out Loser Troll MT 666 and Bar from Mexico HAAAAAA:bounce: That's what is sad.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 09:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
A couple of dirtbikers supporting JZ's sometimes boorish behaviour...not cool....

Yahoo behaviour is just that....usually good videos, though....

It's NOT about "boys will be boys"....or about snowflakes, or old fogey trolls....

No need to justify or rationalize....

Just a bit of civility.....:light:
None of that applies when it comes to this Slime Ball Troll. He needs to be called out since he proved to all he backed out of the challenge. So he has not one leg or hoof to stand on. HAAAAA Tell it like it is This my job sorry.
BajaNaranja
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 09:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  

Do you think anybody cares what you tolerate. Your just a loser troll that posts garbage with no knowledge of Baja. Just a Village Idiot that is upset you cant do what we do. Make America Great throw Out Loser Troll MT 666 and Bar from Mexico HAAAAAA:bounce: That's what is sad.

Any adult who like to "let themselves play" by batting glass bottles with sticks in Baja needs to grow up, or at least have enough sense to refrain from posting videos like this that make themselves look like idiots to YouTube.

If you see no issue with the video, it might be time for a little reflection on whether it is appropriate for visitors to the US to do the same thing in the Mojave...?

This isn't about motocross riders vs. others, or politics; is about being respectful to Baja.
MMc
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 10:16 AM

As somebody that spends a lot of time outdoors, it happens everywhere. I do not approve of littering or trashing a area, it happens a lot. I pick up trash on every trip.
This is just having a bit of fun. Their impact is less than most Mexican families day at the beach. Two wrongs do not make a right, but lets put this in context.
WAIT.... The is Nomads never mind.

[Edited on 8-9-2018 by MMc]

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 10:57 AM

As somebody that spends a lot of time outdoors, it happens everywhere. I do not approve of littering or trashing a area, it happens a lot. I pick up trash on every trip.
This is just having a bit of fun. Their impact is less than most Mexican families day at the beach. Two wrongs do not make a right, but lets put this in context.
WAIT.... The is Nomads never mind.

[Edited on 8-9-2018 by MMc]

Exactly. I didn't see any broken glass anywhere, just people having some fun. Lighten the f up.

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 11:03 AM

Just think of all the stuff that isn't filmed and put on YouTube and Facebook! On second thought, better not! :o

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 12:15 PM

When visiting a historical site at El Arco...the old gold mine, I was enchanted by this old Fairbanks-Morris engine. When photographing it I noticed this graffiti and was rather annoyed by it.

Here is a link to the album if you want to see more photos of the site as well as the cave painting at Cueva Concha and Rancho Piedra Blanca....a magnificent tour!

https://imgur.com/a/KgqsO

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 12:32 PM

Beautiful photos in that imgur link album!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 12:39 PM

Aren't petroglyphs just ancient grafitti? Don't people find old names and dates scratched in mines, jails, and caves fascinating?

Has it dawned on any of you that JZ's "bottle rocket" comment was a joke? I certainly took it as such.

John
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 02:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  
Aren't petroglyphs just ancient grafitti? Don't people find old names and dates scratched in mines, jails, and caves fascinating?

Has it dawned on any of you that JZ's "bottle rocket" comment was a joke? I certainly took it as such.

John

Winner. People need to lighten up. It seems as though certain posters come on here just to stir the pot, no real, useful information, just BS, not cool.

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 06:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaNaranja  

Any adult who like to "let themselves play" by batting glass bottles with sticks in Baja needs to grow up, or at least have enough sense to refrain from posting videos like this that make themselves look like idiots to YouTube.

If you see no issue with the video, it might be time for a little reflection on whether it is appropriate for visitors to the US to do the same thing in the Mojave...?

This isn't about motocross riders vs. others, or politics; is about being respectful to Baja.
He did not leave any trash nothing wrong with his video just having fun. Did not disrespect Baja what are you guys just old farts that wish you could go. where he does and have fun. Its not about what you like its about what he likes hurt no one you should be ashamed of yourself for speaking. As I said Baja Blow Hard needs new job get over it and shut up. You people ruin every good post here with your old fart useless blabbing. :bounce:
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 06:20 PM

Maybe we cant tolerate a blow hard troll such as yourself that posts nothing but BS . You don't like it well suck up too bad loser. Nobody cares what you think troll Your just old garbage needs to be thrown out . AHH yes in the trash can. :bounce:
MMc
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 06:38 PM

God! It's a post of a couple friends having a little fun. We all have done some of this. If you never have done this

kind of stuff it Baja, you have missed a good time. Maybe some of you should mix a little fiber in you diet.

Maybe we cant tolerate a blow hard troll such as yourself that posts nothing but BS . You don't like it well suck up too bad loser. Nobody cares what you think troll Your just old garbage needs to be thrown out . AHH yes in the trash can. :bounce:

I sometimes forget that crazy leads the parade. We just react to crazy. Crazy likes leading the parade.

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 07:35 PM

Where’s the love man? All you old farts should get a grip. Never grow up, dumb***!

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-9-2018 at 09:16 PM

Two great posts
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.