Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:17 PM

about what

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
about what

about the 'effing meth problem in mexico, I don't know anything about Kansas........or doves for that matter. but it all looks tasty to me :coolup:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:28 PM

oh! We have a meth problem here as well not much stays here....heads to cities

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:28 PM

To partially corroborate what the goat dumped, the rural area where I own property in northern California is crawling with meth heads! I have never used it, and won't tolerate it around me, or on my land, but I have met plenty of tweakers!

None of the drug addled idiots that I know of hunt! In fact, many if not most of them would be arrested for possession of firearms or ammo by a felon!

Grass Valley has long been a prime area for pot farming, and even though it is legal in California now I don't know anyone that is growing according to the lawful regulations. Meth, opioids and other illegal contraband is a companion industry!

Catch and release is not just for fishing anymore, so there are far more criminals on the street than there should be.

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:32 PM

chuckie
I used to do some deer hunting around ST Francis KS Was good hunting

You chose your position in life today by what YOU did yesterday
BeemerDan
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
To partially corroborate what the goat dumped, the rural area where I own property in northern California is crawling with meth heads! I have never used it, and won't tolerate it around me, or on my land, but I have met plenty of tweakers!

None of the drug addled idiots that I know of hunt! In fact, many if not most of them would be arrested for possession of firearms or ammo by a felon!

Grass Valley has long been a prime area for pot farming, and even though it is legal in California now I don't know anyone that is growing according to the lawful regulations. Meth, opioids and other illegal contraband is a companion industry!

Catch and release is not just for fishing anymore, so there are far more criminals on the street than there should be.

You can say that again.
Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 05:46 PM

meth is ubiquitous throughout North America Big towns small towns
Never understood what the attraction was to start down that road and I grew up in the early 60s

fishinsteve
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2018 at 07:35 PM

The attraction is that its cheaper than Coke and lasts longer

[Edited on 9-9-2018 by fishinsteve]
Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 07:01 AM

Why get obliterated? Never understood getting drunk just to do it either.

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 07:20 AM

All the fun is in getting drunk.
I really don’t like being drunk.

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 08:55 AM

According to JoeJustJoe......

"Hunting Linked To Psychosexual Inadequacy

It's a shame my anti- hunting Dove post was pulled in the main area, where I called BS, on the claim Baja members, were killing doves for food. What BS from a few of those sadistic wimps who get off killing small birds.

If my post was not pulled I was going to bring up the fact that most serial killers, start off killing small animals, usually small birds, and then go on to sadistically raping and killing women.

Then I was going to make the link from hunting, hurting, and killing animals to psychological inadequacy, and having a small xxxx. I'm at a lost at what causes more deep psychological problems, do you blame Mommy, or blame the fact that you have a small "xxxx"

Take heed hunters.......soon you will be sadistically raping and killing women.....

[Edited on 9-9-2018 by DaliDali]

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 09:25 AM

Better than camels, jo whatever name you are using today....

Fatboy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 12:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
According to JoeJustJoe......

"Hunting Linked To Psychosexual Inadequacy

If my post was not pulled I was going to bring up the fact that most serial killers, start off killing small animals, usually small birds, and then go on to sadistically raping and killing women.

Take heed hunters.......soon you will be sadistically raping and killing women.....

[Edited on 9-9-2018 by DaliDali]

Nice Red Herring Joe was tossing out there.... Did you also know that most serial killers also....
....take showers?
....wear pants?
....shop at grocery stores?
....drive cars?
....have attended a public school?

OMG I am a serial killer just waiting to happen!!!!

Nope, think not.

The correct phrase is that most hunters never become serial killers nor become sadistical rapist.

P.S. if you are alive it is because you eat. Want to eat just plants? Fine go ahead.

If you eat meat from a store that is fine too.

Why the grief for people that want to hunt for their food?

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 12:58 PM

I will have no comments in this thread except to say, DaliDali, lifted one of my posts from the OT, and brought it to the main area of "Baja Nomad, like ELINVESTIG8R, often does when he tries to get back at me.

DaliDali, edited my posts, added his own words, and didn't even link the article I was referencing.

So if you're interested in what I really said, read it in the OT, without DaliDali's edit jobs, although the gist of my anti-hunting post is fairly accurate.

DaliDali, is still sore, since he though he could come to the OT, with his right-wing talking points, and make me see the wisdom of Trump's Presidency. After a few choice words by me, I don't think DaliDali, will be back to the OT.

I even warned him when he came to the OT, to not bring OT posts to the main area for various reasons. I guess, he will have to learn the hard way.

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 04:17 PM

What is an OT?

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 04:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Fatboy  

Why the grief for people that want to hunt for their food?

No problem if folks need to hunt for their food. However, very few in the USA and Canada need to hunt for their food. This thread is about folks who like to hunt for food....not needing to.

Ted Nugent isn't really a role model for many folks....:biggrin:

I was on a 2000 mile off-road moto ride in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming last year with a group and made friends with a nice guy who worked for state forestry in Washington state. Part of his job was shooting pine cones from trees for seed source ( he said the ones on the ground were not as good for seed).

As our friendship developed, he shared that he had been a sniper in the army in past 12 years. While I never asked for war stories out of respect, he said that everyday after work he would shoot a box or two of shells to relax and would kill coyotes as often as he could.

He just wasn't finished with killing.

We are still friends.

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 04:39 PM

Must be sumpin deep in there,eh? I don't get it....

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 04:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

. I guess, he will have to learn the hard way.

I feel a Spartacus moment coming........."bring it"

Keep it family friendly Joe.....

AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 06:18 PM
Good choice JJJ!

You said you would have no more comments on this thread, and by not posting a reply to DaliDali, you can show that your word means something!

I am sure that you guys can finish up in Off Topic without taking the rest of us along for the ride. Happy trails to both of you! :D

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-9-2018 at 06:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
ARTICLE 25 ASAP

Chuckles,
Really like your new signature. But it is 25th “amendment,” not “article” :light:

Ya know, trump has about 3 months shelf life remaining,... GOP can’t afford to keep yes-manning and brown-nosing the fool until 2020, the populace has caught on that the emperor is a blithering bigoted idiot.

Be careful about wishing for pence, he is raving lunatic religious freak, totally warped with biblical nuttiness — so crazy he is afraid to talk to a woman one-on-one without a 3rd person present (perhaps he has uncontrollable horniness syndrome?)

[Edited on 9-10-2018 by mtgoat666]

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  2    4  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.