JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 08:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
First try

Very, very nice. Where is that?

[Edited on 9-18-2018 by JZ]

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 08:47 PM

JZ let me keep going then I will tell you ,that's where I'm taking you. I cheated on first picture. It posted without anything the rest are not posting. Give me little time
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 08:55 PM

keeps going.jpg - 192kB

keeps going.jpg - 192kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 08:57 PM

from the top.jpg - 179kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 09:04 PM

This is a new road built to carry water line from dam up in forest. To a rancho over 18 miles away. They have been working on this project 4 years now. Please David if you have a map of this place don't show it. As this route is gated and locked both ends. I have a key don't want my gold card canceled. The road is just below park entrance.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 09:14 PM

I tried to use post images they gave me a 12 letter pass word that wont work. That site is more of a pain then loading my bikes. I will try another way.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 09:22 PM

water hole.jpg - 226kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 09:24 PM

nice swim anybody
lots of water.jpg - 248kB
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-17-2018 at 09:32 PM

So all pictures posted. Where emailed from my Cl phone to lap top. The next 3 pictures exceed size allowed. So experts why did these post and the others did not. Since all where from cl phone I do understand too large but all from same device.
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 06:28 AM

Nice pics! Are you blessing or cursing your scoot where you are standing above it, lol?

As far as the non posting pics go, it sounds like you gave up on the hosting option and went to emailing them and then posting, yes? On my device it gives me multiple size choices, perhaps you picked the wrong size on those pics before emailing?
Was it sweltering or bearable?

I like beer, better than most people.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 07:47 AM

I tried to use post images they gave me a 12 letter pass word that wont work. That site is more of a pain then loading my bikes. I will try another way.

Weird... I don't know why you are getting anything but a place to upload photos from your PC and set them to 800 pixels or another size? There is no registering, buying, just ignore other stuff... I have never had a password. Wish I was back at your casa to dial it in for you Larry.

This is what I get and is all you need to add a photo link, sized for Nomad:

PostImages-1.jpg - 89kB

Click on Choose images, and select photos off your PC.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 08:09 AM

Thanks Douglas it was not hot due to a little wind and we where up high in altitude. I was jumping for joy as my one off custom bike works so good. I'm hoping jz makes it here soon to do this ride. Or anybody else on a bike maybe ok on a sxs also. Even that I have key I get permission first. I think would be good on capable 4x4 also. My friend has a nice cabin up there for rent. As far as me sizing pictures I did none. I just took all pictures on CL phone no down size
Then email to my lap top direct to nomad . Half worked other half error code on nomad. I will try more also try David's way.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 08:09 AM

Thanks Douglas it was not hot due to a little wind and we where up high in altitude. I was jumping for joy as my one off custom bike works so good. I'm hoping jz makes it here soon to do this ride. Or anybody else on a bike maybe ok on a sxs also. Even that I have key I get permission first. I think would be good on capable 4x4 also. My friend has a nice cabin up there for rent. As far as me sizing pictures I did none. I just took all pictures on CL phone no down size
Then email to my lap top direct to nomad . Half worked other half error code on nomad. I will try more also try David's way.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 08:14 AM

Sorry on double post . David thanks for help once I learn this it will be easy. Right now not working.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 08:22 AM

great highjack....so this is an experiment using the right click on image, email hack..not too bad and easier than IMGUR....learn somethin new every day! Usually my eyes gloss over and I dont read all the blah blah photo posting stuff but glad I stuck it out and read this one!

DSCN8922.jpg - 67kB

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 09:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
great highjack....so this is an experiment using the right click on image, email hack..not too bad and easier than IMGUR....learn somethin new every day! Usually my eyes gloss over and I dont read all the blah blah photo posting stuff but glad I stuck it out and read this one!

Glad I could help! Prolly not the most techy way to do it, but it works for this guy! ;D

DouglasP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 09:11 AM

Looks like you put some USD forks on an XR, am I right?
I'm a moto guy too. Actually it's where my heart is. Still trying to decide what bikes to bring down to populate the garage in Punta Chivato with. :yes:

bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 01:38 PM

If you come my way Douglas north Baja. Bring a real dirt bike as very hard to ride heavy dual sport. I know most all trails and abandon two track in this area. The I have wr450s but my crf230f works so much better. There no good stock but do have e start and six speed. I will do another post with some of the mods.

ehall
Super Nomad

Mood: It's 5 o'clock somewhere

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 01:51 PM

If you come my way Douglas north Baja. Bring a real dirt bike as very hard to ride heavy dual sport. I know most all trails and abandon two track in this area. The I have wr450s but my crf230f works so much better. There no good stock but do have e start and six speed. I will do another post with some of the mods.

Larry's bike works great. My poor 450 can barely keep up on the top end. If you get a chance ride with him. He has got hundreds of miles of trails. I look forward to my next ride with him.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 02:06 PM

The only parts left stock on the bike some of the frame. Motor is bore and stroked 272cc big valves head ported. Two stroke carb. Cr two stroke forks. Fox rear shock front and rear 11in travel. Rear brake conversation to disk brake. Swing arm 1.6 in longer with cheater tire. Big tank big Baja seat for comfort. Pro com power box. I use street bike gearing so it could top at 80mph. Yet it has hill climbed anything I have tried , has out climbed my 450f. I no longer ride fast but like comfort. Too many more mods to list. Why would I just not ride the 450. Heavy too long too much power wrong place and poor mpgs. The little bike over 50 mpg so less fuel to Carry.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.