Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Camped at Coyotes
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 02:28 PM

The only parts left stock on the bike some of the frame. Motor is bore and stroked 272cc big valves head ported. Two stroke carb. Cr two stroke forks. Fox rear shock front and rear 11in travel. Rear brake conversation to disk brake. Swing arm 1.6 in longer with cheater tire. Big tank big Baja seat for comfort. Pro com power box. I use street bike gearing so it could top at 80mph. Yet it has hill climbed anything I have tried , has out climbed my 450f. I no longer ride fast but like comfort. Too many more mods to list. Why would I just not ride the 450. Heavy too long too much power wrong place and poor mpgs. The little bike over 50 mpg so less fuel to Carry.
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 05:44 PM

Wow, that sounds like a hell of a project. Sounds like the right tool, also.
I have a KTM 450 XC-W for my "real" dirt bike. Little heavy for the single track stuff, but certainly better suited than the giant Ducati!

I like beer, better than most people.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 06:42 PM

Ktm 450 great all around bike works well on single track as does my 450. At my age little easier to climb on the little bike. Joint us anytime we love exploring abandoned routes.
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 08:37 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
Thanks Douglas it was not hot due to a little wind and we where up high in altitude. I was jumping for joy as my one off custom bike works so good. I'm hoping jz makes it here soon to do this ride. Or anybody else on a bike maybe ok on a sxs also. Even that I have key I get permission first. I think would be good on capable 4x4 also. My friend has a nice cabin up there for rent. As far as me sizing pictures I did none. I just took all pictures on CL phone no down size
Then email to my lap top direct to nomad . Half worked other half error code on nomad. I will try more also try David's way.

Any more info on the cabin rental? Would love to hookup and ride that area...
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-18-2018 at 11:04 PM

Name the time to ride I have picture of the cabin. I will find it my plan is go up to coyotes this Friday again.
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2018 at 05:06 PM

Bajatrailwalker,

Click on your image, water_hole.jpg, and compare it to what you are seeing before that. Notice the difference in quality?

That's because you uploaded an image that was 1080X1440 and nomads reduced it to 600X800. Nomads compressed your image and blurred it. If you want the image you post to look as good as the one you uploaded then you should reduce it to 600X800 before uploading to Nomads. That way you see the exact same image you uploaded.

That's true of all of your images. Click on any of them and you will see the difference.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-19-2018 at 05:12 PM

So ture but having a battle to do it. With cl phone should get help soon thank you
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-21-2018 at 07:57 AM

Ok guys where off to coyotes this morn again. Should be able to get help from buddy up there to post new pictures .
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.