Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Life in Baja; another voice heard from
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-18-2005 at 09:31 PM

For you Skeet: a little story of faith, in oneself, and of people to overcome addiction to be good person.

:saint:
How prayer from anywhere, even from on top of a mountain top in Divonne Le Baines France has wonderous results.

Quote:
Originally posted by Skeet/Loreto
Good Story about a Bar!
If you ever get to feeling like you need Company, next time find a good little
Church like the Cowboy church of amarillo Texas.
Skeet/Loreto
Skeet/Loreto

Skeet, how are you. I just got back from Europe, and it was most enjoyable.

Got to love how the Frenchman, as they refer to themselves, Pascal and Fabrice and Michelle, and many others that I met interact with each other.

First they hug etc, then they sit down and eat with the red vino etc, then out comes the aperitifs, then it?s the white wine and then they just get at each other like posses by some demon.

I just sat back and watched, it all unfold as the expressed every emotion they could dig up, and then when things got a little of hand I would interject some magic into to distract them, and immediately they would watch, as if they needed the distraction.

I did some "Randy Magic For Smiles Shows" in Lausanne Switzerland, back and forth on the train to France, and in Divonne le Baines where I stayed and had a most enjoyable time.

I just enjoy making people smile and I never do it for anything but a smile, so when I felt the energy coming on, I would just start performing outside of a restaurant, or a bar, and then in a bar, and people kept sending me drinks which I didn't want, but they can be insulted, so I asked them to give to their favorite cause instead or to put the 5 Euros towards a school, or a church cause or some good function cause in the area.

It first they thought I was doing it for payment, and when I thumped my heart chest area twice and then said it was just for smiles, people started to tell their friends. I always offered to impart the magic and almost every time a young or an older person would come to me after and want to learn. This is the very rewarding part, as the magic is within everyone to make people smile, and I would tell them they are individuals so don't follow my act, be your own actor entertainer, magician, and it was most enjoyable when I was able to sit back and watch these huge smiling faces of new magicians perform their new found joy giver.

One of the most enjoyable and memorable times was being asked by this hotel owner if I would be interested to helped some troubled recovering locals that had their lives messed up with drug abuse (alcohol, cocaine, drugs etc) so I agreed to do it for smiles.

I was told they were very dangerous offenders and I said that it didn't deter me, as I know that magic and faith in people can help with self-esteem.

Long story short, over a period of weeks, and then the last week, this one former troubled soul Fabrice F., has become an new found angel of the community, and he was hugging me so hard and doing the Frenchman hugs and thank you's etc before I left to go to the plane last week that he didn't want to let me go back to Canada.

I have never seen such a happier person in quite some time, as he looked like he was glowing all around, like white brilliance, and his former dark eyes were blue in color, and he looked like a total different person or a mirror (Opposite) image of what he looked when I first met him.

He thanked me for giving him the gift of magic, and I then let him know that the magic is not mine to give, as it is in each and every person, and my little part was only to help him find the spark point of the shine and glow, from within his heart, to help himself figure out as a good person at heart how he could rid himself of the painful anger, and the magic joy was coming from him, as he was able to very quickly transform and express is magic to make people smile inside.

As he learned patience, and patience with himself, his focus was more on that of Fabrice, the good person, and not the former, and the last few days before I was about to leave Fabrice's friends said that he was acting so responsible and accountable and consistent (arc) were he was never able to be responsible, as he was so messed up with money and drugs before etc, as he would always buy drugs before food,

Well he seemed to completely transform himself, and looked so good and cleaned up, and peaceful, and he has not had a drink, or any drugs, and even though he knows the drug stuff may take longer to recover from, he said he had never been able to stay away from it for even one day before, and he plans to stay away completely so by focusing on making people smile all the time, he decided to go to the church where he went to when he was young, as they can be that support for him to stay clean and sober, and focus on joyful things in life.

He wanted so much to turn his life around, but never thought anyone would care enough. This hotel owner wants to help these people and he saw me perform shows and asked me for help, and I jumped in feet first, and was never once felt threatened or anything. It was so joyful to see what resulted, as being more close to my creator has been my drug of choice to heal myself.

It is my way of putting back by imparting the joy of magic learning to many individuals over the years, and teaching children to be expressive and have self confidence is the most enjoyable, and of all the people I can remember, Fabrice is full of hope and faith in the power of prayer, and I would leave after spending hours with him, and then sit up the top of my favorite mountain above the village and pray that he would stay focused on recovering, and I watched a genius with numbers and logic become a joyful person again, tat he said he once was when he was very young.

He has a photographic memory, and especially wit logic and numbers, so I gave him a magic gift of 5 coins, called "money changer", sound familiar? and even though he can't read or write, we sat and he pondered and thought of the magic within him, and then I sould him how to use little stick drawings how put a magic routine in a step by step set of simple pictures, to learn a routine to express himself fully. I was absolutely amazed that Fabrice was so focused, as he then started to move the coins around from 5 to 3 (2 would magically disappear) then he would bring one back and then 3 would disappear, and there were two, and I could not get over just how quick he could learn so far beyond anything I could veer imagine to teach him, and so he was showing me new stuff in magic. Most enjoyable interaction in some time for me, as it was a pure joy to watch him teach himself to be really creative to express himself in positive ways rather than lash out in anger as I had first seen in him.

I went back just before leaving to say goodbye to Pascal the hotel owner, and Fabrice, and the evening was most enjoyable, as the Pascal was so happy, and said he had this feeling that somehow there was some divine intervention at work to meet before and he just knew that by asking me to help Fabrice, that the resulting joy all around and opportunity to see it help more troubled souls has gone way beyond anything he ever imagined.

I then mentioned that Fabrice can now be the imparter of the smiles, as Fabrice is a natural performer and he showed me a magic routine that I have not even seen from the likes of professionals such as Jay Sankey and Lance Burton, as Fabrice comes at it from a fully expressive Frenchman style, which is so refreshing, and entertaining, almost mime like, where his performance astounded me and others, and the smiles on people's hearts were so huge, I had tears in my eyes of pure joy.

His goal is to be clean and sober for at least two years, then he wants to really travel around and help troubled teens and younger people, to stay away from substance abuse, as he spent 2 1/2 years in prison for a violent assault many years ago, and his pain of guilt became his excuse to not care, to drag himself into a pit.

Now he wants to do only good things, and his family and friends and the Pascal the hotelier have said that Fabrice is now a man on a mission to repay society for his harmful to himself and others mistakes, by making everyone smile. He has promised to himself that he will only do it for smiles, and he even thumps his heart, but three times as the French hug three times, so it is like the fleur de Lys, which was a symbol of French royalty. Fabrice comes from a long line that goes way back to the early days in France.

Fabrice knows he will probably have relapses, but he said his new found self confidence has restored his faith and the church is his support, and now that he has gone back he said he will remain steadfast to only do good, and I told him I will keep in touch with him as he gave me his phone number and I will call him each 2 weeks to encourage him forward. I also gave him my number, and one day he may come to Canada.

I thank my maker every day since that I was able to meet Pascal and then Fabrice, as they helped me to heal myself from within further, even though they may believe it was me or the other way around.

This is a little smiley joyful story to me, as I always, each and every day know the power of belief and faith in people is a wonderful thing, and what it can do to inspire change, and even though I don't go to a church in a building with a choir etc Skeet, I do have my own personal spiritual connection to my god and it grows every day.

As for me, my faith and belief in my god is all about, and I do not have to necessarily have to go into a building made of wood and stone to find faith and pray, as I can be anywhere, as I only have to believe and have faith and can ask for help and pray, at any time, any place, and it is a good feeling to know this, and this is my source of faith in people.

I have always prayed that one day everyone around the globe would pray for a moment when a certain critical number of human beings achieve awareness of goodness, this new awareness of a common pray without specific denomination of any religion will be communicated from mind to mind in a field of awareness that gains and becomes strengthened from mind to mind, from one individual to another, regardless of how close or how far they are apart, so that this awareness is picked up by almost everyone on the planet and it comes full circle back to each individual! And lets say the starting point may be Todos Santos Baja, and within eight minutes the thoughts from mind to mind and a prayer of hope would travel all around the globe from one individual to another as if by mind power alone, even though they didn't know why, and how, and then at the last second of the eight minutes the feeling of joy that all wars would cease, all hunger would cease for any affected soul on earth as if by a ray of sunshine, it was transformed by the world to be inter-connected by a common faith of peace. I actually pray for this to happen each day, and especially when I go up to the top of my favorite mountaintop that I find no matter where I am in the world. Some people think I am off my noodle, but I do believe it will happen one day.

There is a point at which if only one more person tunes-in to a new awareness, that?s all that is needed to add one more, and then it becomes a stronger field of awareness, and before too long it will happen.

So that's why I go up to the mountain to pray.

I would, like to meet you personally one day Skeet, and I would enjoy coming to Texas, to learn and meet more, as long as it is on my terms and I am not expected by anyone to adopt or to conform to someone else's beliefs, as right now for me, I have the one on one that is just a fine way with me. I vibrate too much around too many people who are always trying to show me there way, so that is why I sit up on a mountain to be close to my source of faith and pray.

Take care Skeet,

Look forward to meeting you one day soon.

RandyMac

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 3-18-2005 at 09:38 PM
Grover. George has been an angry person ever...

since I can remember.

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
Quote:
Originally posted by RandyMac...an ugly bobblehead of the ugliest proportions...a constant source of obnoxious bad attitude towards us and the world, and all other patrons of the bar...

Maybe you could bribe Mo to season his c-cktail a little.

I can remember George S first telling me that his wife left him to live with his best friend when he was 19. I played hockey with this man of miserable proportions, and it is so pathetic, and I no longer even try to figure out why, or even have the energy to try to convince him to try to smile. His self pity is so messy that I refuse to even be near him any more. He actaully feeds off of other's happiness as if like a vampire sucking energy from people, and it is so sad that my friend Mo doesn't just end the cycle of pathetic drama for all, by asking him to leave and seek professional help.

That's what money does, as the all mighty buck sometimes causes people to not use common sense, as if common sense is no longer common.

Enough energy wasted on this pathetic soul, as he has to fix himself, as I devote my time to people that make an effort to at least want to try to be better person.

George S will propably die a very lonely soul as his liver must be shot by now. too bad, because he could be a good person if he would only try to consider the possibility. I think it will take more than me praying for this sad case. It might take the whole world. It's that pathetic a state, not even I have the patience, even though I try.

RandyMac

[Edited on 3-19-2005 by RandyMac]

[Edited on 3-19-2005 by RandyMac]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2005 at 11:31 AM
Mac!

Your words and your Life is inspiring.!!!
Mac I would never try to change a person from without, in my mind that has to come from Within.
Amarillo Cowboy Church-Arena of Life.

Started about 2 years ago with a Group of Cattle men and Cowboys. Last Sunday over 450 and Growing. Riding , roping, Righteous, Covered Arena being built as I type.

Our Music is Modern with the Gutarist being the Former Lead for John Lennon.

Non Denom. just a belief in God. and Jesus.

It is inspiring to see the Number of Addicts who have come forward found their Salvation and now are active in Life and Church.

Faith, Hope and Charity

Skeet/Loreto

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.