Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Callen Camper Back in Business
CallenCamper

thumbup.gif posted on 11-12-2018 at 09:22 PM
Callen Camper Back in Business

Hey Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Callen Camper Company is back in business and taking orders for custom truck campers. We moved the shop up to San Marcos in North SD.

Check out our website we launched a couple weeks ago at www.callencampers.com or give us a call (619) 755-2609.

Feel free to swing on by the shop to check out some new fresh shells or have us look at your well used ones. We've seen several over the past couple weeks that have logged some significant baja miles.

Looking forward to serving the baja community again!

-Cheers

Tyler
Callen Camper Co
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-12-2018 at 09:36 PM

Awesome! Congrats!
Will you have a service dept too?

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
11-13-2018 at 03:38 AM
billklaser
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2018 at 08:01 AM

Good to hear. I bought my first Callen in 1976, custom built for my work flatbed. It is still around resting at our place in Loreto, serving as a spare bedroom. Wish you well!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-13-2018 at 12:23 PM

Congratulations! Callen Campers are Baja Tough!

I shared your post at the Tacoma World forums with three photos from the time I had a Callen Camper on my first Tacoma: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/callen-campers-is-back-i...

[Edited on 11-13-2018 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

TecateRay
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-13-2018 at 07:33 PM

I’m on my second Callen camper. I wore out the truck the first one was on, camper was fine. Later I saw my old camper mounted on a Ford down at Chapala Junction.
My second truck and Callen camper is fully loaded as I write this and is ready to head back to Baja to pit the 1000. This truck/camper is only 15 years old. Lots of Baja miles on both.
CallenCamper

[*] posted on 11-25-2018 at 09:29 PM

Thank you for the well wishes!

Yes, we are doing repairs out of our shop. We are even doing full strip down and re-skins. Had a few longtime customers wanting a re-fresh, so we saved the windows and frame and re-paneled, insulated and re-skinned the exterior. Good as new.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.