Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What a great year for donations
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-21-2018 at 04:49 AM
What a great year for donations

Thanksgiving is almost here and I want to express my gratitude for all the folks who helped me out this year! It has been a challenge to get enough clothes and shoes and school material for all the deserving college students but we did it!

MMc

xerox-copy-paper.jpg - 219kB

Bajaguy

the-donation2.jpg - 158kB

Dr. Cirillo

rsz_a.jpg - 123kB

Then there is Craig H. who brings down all the dentists!

28536891_576136729409594_616998989_n.jpg - 48kB

Barrett, who owns two vacation rental homes in Punta Abreojos, and his wife come and visit us once in a while. This year, she sent me some incredible books for the younger crowd that visits me often (elementary and middle schoolers).

1A.jpg - 234kB

My Mom has been the BEST helper this year! At 84, she doesn't feel comfortable driving freeways any more but she toodles around the Point Loma area picking up freebees for me all over the place! Thanks mom for being Super Mom.

Happy thanksgiving to all on this forum. Many who have helped with all the various projects this year...we had the raffles for the kid who can't hear, we had the dentist in Vizcaino when there were too many cavities even for Craig, and of course we had the amazing support for the students who were off to take their entrance exams back in March April and May.

and none of this would be possible without my amazing sponsors, who cover tuition and monthly expenses for my kids!!!! Thanks and Happy thanksgiving to you all too!!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 11-21-2018 at 07:42 AM

You're a rock star for all you do!
Paco Facullo
Super Nomad

Mood: Abiding ..........

[*] posted on 11-22-2018 at 09:05 AM

Yes, it most certainly was!

It is truly fortunate to be in the position able to help others but to take action and actually do something that's makes a difference in someone's life, that is what being a good person is all about.

Blanca, et al , thanks for being good people. And on thanksgiving , how nice is that !

Hope everyone has a wonderful day a give thanks.

Since I've given up all hope, I feel much better

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.