BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Is the end of Azusa_bob at hand??
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 03:01 PM

JR sounds like he's sat down on too many Bamboo Shoots.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 03:29 PM
Mayo

Hope yu do not have 10inches of Snow as I do. It is still snowing a 1 to 2 Inches an Hour.
How are things in Poulsbo? I lived at Sequim for a couple of years. Sure did like your area

If you head to Baja be sure you get a "New" Toyota or better yet try a good Old ford 150 Pick up. Debra might just sell you her Toyota. right Deb?. Skeet/Loreto

Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 03:39 PM
Skeet

The weather in Poulsbo has been fantastic the last month. Over the weekend was breezy but the view of the Olympics was awesome to say the least and got much done landscaping wise. Many 6 foot windmill palms in the ground from stock I had accumulated the last 4 years. Have an awesome view of Kitsap Lake and the Olympics. Sequim is another great area as you mentioned. It's sunny as we type and hoovering around 60 F.

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 04:00 PM
Mayo

Thanks for the come Back!. We are at 10 inches and going for another 4 before the Day is over.

Flew out of the Sequim Valley Airport with my old Hi School Buddy Jack Sallee who built the airport on several Occassions riding along Hurricane Ridge at about 50 Ft. What a thrill and Sight!!

Built a Home on an Acre on McDonald Creek, just off the old Highwaybut just could not stay away from Loreto.

Take care skeet/Loreto
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 04:06 PM
Skeet

I have a friend who moved from Poulsbo out to Sequim area with a private runway with homes along it. Just behind the Olympic Game farm. Can't wait to get to Loreto in 2 days!
We really need some rain up here or the fire and drought will take it's toll...I think all this great weather we've been enjoying the last 2 months will turn and bite us on the rear unless we get more H2O soon...Can definitely live w/o the white stuff!

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-15-2005 at 07:43 PM
No way Skeeter!

Sell my 'Toy'.......don't even think about it!

Snow you say? The world has gone upside down....dry, as dry can get up here, So. Cal is under water, and snow in Texas??
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2005 at 08:40 AM
Debra

Just thought with all those Repair bills you would be ready for a Foroooood!!!

Poulsbo:

On building a Home out at Sequim I met my only Neighbor at the time and he had just moved in from Poulsbo. Name Capt. Ray Halstead'
We became friends. He had been a Pilot for 41 Years, a Union Member who walked when Crowly Tugs were Struck by the .union
He was the first Tug Boat Capt. with only one Eye to get a Coast Guard License

A true Dyed in the Wool Liberal. We wpuld spent Hour upon Hour discussing Politics, waving our Arms, shouting, Screaming etc. al;ways to seoerate as Friends with a new question for the next Day.

finally decided that the only difference in our Positions was "How was the Wealth to be distrubuted. and who was going to do that.

Mayo We lived about a Mile up from the Private Strip, the guy who bought our place moved over to that Strip about 3 years ago, x United Pilot.

Have fun in Bja- Adventure-!!! Adventure!!!

Skeet/Loreto
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 3-16-2005 at 10:14 AM
A Bob

Please hang in there Bob. You made a reasonable offer but jr isn't able to deal with olive branches. Without someone to rave and rant about jr just isn't jr.

He wants you to call Mexicans humans, everyone else is a P-nche gringo and above all, bring him MONEY.

When the whole story comes out we could find jr is just another P-nche gringo trying to capitalize on his relationships with local Mexicans. So far his actions reflect that goal.

Seems Azusa Bob could be right on with some of his comments. After all, jr might be right on with some of his comments also. Only time will tell.
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2005 at 02:08 PM

As that great philosopher Rodney King once said "Cant we all just get along". If you cant please put on the gloves. I would drive anywhere in Baja for that one. I enjoy a good fight in person but this internet bickering is really stupid and not worth the read, in fact my 11 year old would never stoop that low to react in the manner that both of you have displayed on this board:no:

rogerj1
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2005 at 11:15 PM
Peninsula residents

We have quite a crowd of west sounders on the nomad board. I'm down in Gig Harbor. Love Poulsbo, we're up there once a month. Heaven is eating Halibut Fish and Chip's at JT's Fishhouse, Poulsbo and Port Orchard. The fries are perfect and the cole slaw with poppy seeds is excellent.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2005 at 11:07 AM
Hey Lizard

aren't you the guy that hhad me trapsing around all oover Guerrero Negro for some paperwork that was really in S.Rosalia?:lol:

If so, does this mean I have canceled out my dinner because of my immature comments t0o the idiots:?::lol::lol::lol:
lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-19-2005 at 05:06 PM

JR, Yes that is me and you are welcome at my home anytime and I do owe you that meal. Me wife makes the best Mexican food you have ever had. Please call me next time you are down this way....

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.