Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: I see a Nomad pattern
John Harper
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 06:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
I have a really good recipe for Prairie Chickens....Many folks think they aren't very tasty...This recipe proves them wrong....

I like them deep fried in West Texas light sweet crude oil. Can't be beat.

John
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 07:32 AM

John, never tried them that way! Likely wont, but thanks..

PamelaP

Mood: Better in Baja! With wine of course!

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 07:43 AM

Chickens...they are raised in deplorable conditions. I prefer wild quail, catch em in a cage and grill em with salt and pepper! I could make a quail lover out of all ya all! :P

Is there wine?
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 08:21 AM

What would life be like if snowflakes ran the world?

Life would be like a quality preschool! Fabulous!

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 08:56 AM

Wow caj13, hit the nail on the head.

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
I always get a huge kick out of people who want their forums to be echo chambers of like minded people sitting around spouting confirmation Biases, while condemning anyone who thinks different.

and then, it gets really hillarious when those danged infidels do something so nefarious as bringing actiual data and fact and logic into the forum that blows up the inner clubs bias agenda!

you don't like what people write, don't read it. You want to engage them in civil debate - have at it, you want to throw a fit and call your mommie - be my guest!

You clap at me - I'll clap back, I will challenge your assumptions and point out where history and fact have proven you wrong. deal with it, or go curl up in the corner in the fetal position cry for your mom, and demand someone "censor" all the people here who have the temerity to expose your personal biases as just that - nothing but uninformed opinions, lacking fact , and totally devoid of any critical thought process!

[Edited on 12-8-2018 by caj13]

Pacifico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 09:40 AM

DouglasP gets it! Just make a place for the political arguments; they don't need to be brought into every thread.

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
It's quite simple. There is a time and place for everything.
I like a good debate as much as the next person.
Not every thread has to turn into a political circus.
Go look at the "raining cats and dogs thread". Not the place, but it doesn't stop the nincompoops from trashing the thread.
I'm not advocating for censorship. Just a little forced decorum.

Make a place for the debates to rage on. Keep the rest of the site free from the incoherent bickering.

Don't password it, so it shows up in "today's posts". Call it the "dungeon" or the "basement" or the "dive bar"or.............wait for it..............

"Joe's Place".:cool:

My opinion is there are a lot of folks turned away by having to pick through the crap to get to the info and fun.

[Edited on 12-8-2018 by DouglasP]

"Plan your life as if you are going to live forever. Live your life as if you are going to die tomorrow." - Carlos Fiesta
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 11:11 AM

There is a place but it seems the posters pushing a Liberal agenda feel the need to post it everywhere.

Quote: Originally posted by Pacifico  
DouglasP gets it! Just make a place for the political arguments; they don't need to be brought into every thread.

Go look at the "raining cats and dogs thread". Not the place, but it doesn't stop the nincompoops from trashing the thread.

Make a place for the debates to rage on. Keep the rest of the site free from the incoherent bickering.

Don't password it, so it shows up in "today's posts". Call it the "dungeon" or the "basement" or the "dive bar"or.............wait for it..............

My opinion is there are a lot of folks turned away by having to pick through the crap to get to the info and fun.

Making America Great Again
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 11:23 AM

You are so right! Conservatives are so polite, they never post their conservative opinions here! Gosh darn liberals! :fire: makes me steaming mad :fire:

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  
There is a place but it seems the posters pushing a Liberal agenda feel the need to post it everywhere

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 09:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Pacifico  

Gracias Pacifico :biggrin:
What's funny is all the nincompoops chime in with the snow flake, it's only the liberals that get called out, horse chit. But if you read my post and go look at the "raining cats and dogs" thread, it's someone chiming in about the caravan and what they should be doing.
Right wing, left wing, who the f#$k cares, it doesn't belong in a thread about rain and flowers blooming.

@bajanomad, you have control of the direction the forum goes.

[Edited on 12-9-2018 by DouglasP]

I like beer, better than most people.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 09:38 PM

And a lot of the crap doesn't come from either the right wing, or left wing, but from directly under the tail feathers! :(

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
DouglasP
Nomad

Mood: Goat hunter.

[*] posted on 12-8-2018 at 09:45 PM

Amen.

I like beer, better than most people.
Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 12-9-2018 at 08:56 AM

A moderator should deleting the politics.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 12-9-2018 at 09:08 AM

I think if any posts are deleted it should be those posts that deal with White Nationalism, American Exceptionalism, racism, undocumented Mexican aliens, negative stereotyping on Mexicans/Hispanics, posts that trash Mexico, ugly American posts, fear mongering posting........ and Douglas P. the newbie, always trying to tell "Baja Nomad" how to run this site.

[Edited on 12-9-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2018 at 11:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
I think if any posts are deleted it should be those posts that deal with White Nationalism, American Exceptionalism, racism, undocumented Mexican aliens, negative stereotyping on Mexicans/Hispanics, posts that trash Mexico, ugly American posts, fear mongering posting........ and Douglas P. the newbie, always trying to tell "Baja Nomad" how to run this site.

[Edited on 12-9-2018 by JoeJustJoe]

You do this and all the Trumpty Dumpties here would have nothing to post about, you would ruin their whole day, and most likely turn their right wing Nirvana forum into a ghost town occupied only by logic driven progressives, posting actual facts and logical arguement! no fun there!
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 12-10-2018 at 06:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mexitron  
A moderator should deleting the politics.

Posters might want to use complete sentences and pay attention to spelling.... and read post before hitting "send" :light:

Don't believe everything you think....
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-10-2018 at 09:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by PamelaP  
Chickens...they are raised in deplorable conditions. I prefer wild quail, catch em in a cage and grill em with salt and pepper! I could make a quail lover out of all ya all! :P

Raise chickens in your yard. Or is your yard deplorable?
My dish for all birds right now is coq a vin (even turkey can be made edible)

Woke!

PamelaP

Mood: Better in Baja! With wine of course!

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 08:09 AM

Pretty simple rules but not followed nor enforced:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/faq.php?page=forumrules

Board Rules
Summary: Please use common sense.

Authorized Use Policy:

1. Topics within the BajaNomad.com forums will pertain the Baja California, Mexico peninsula.
2. Topics should be posted in the forum most applicable to the subject of the posting. Advertising is only allowed in the Classifieds section.
3. No accessing the site via the use of Proxy IPs.

But maybe the problem is the inability to read and comprehend? Maybe is just the spoiled nature of individuals always wanting their way and their inability to follow rules! ;)

Is there wine?
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 10:22 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

I think if any posts are deleted it should be those posts that deal with; the culture of the Patron, no one being educated past the sixth grade for over a century, endemic institutionalized graft and corruption, no such thing as Contract Law and racism beyond belief on every Telenovela being broadcast
today, ready to fight to the death over what F***ing state your from........back at yo Bro in spades.

[Edited on 12-17-2018 by BajaNomad]

Es Todo Bueno
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 10:53 AM

But maybe the problem is the inability to read and comprehend? Maybe is just the spoiled nature of individuals always wanting their way and their inability to follow rules! ;)

[/rquote]

Not fair to single out the Liberals!

Making America Great Again
Ron in BC
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-11-2018 at 11:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by PamelaP  
Pretty simple rules but not followed nor enforced:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/faq.php?page=forumrules

Board Rules
Summary: Please use common sense.

Authorized Use Policy:

1. Topics within the BajaNomad.com forums will pertain the Baja California, Mexico peninsula.
2. Topics should be posted in the forum most applicable to the subject of the posting. Advertising is only allowed in the Classifieds section.
3. No accessing the site via the use of Proxy IPs.

Sigh, if only. For folks like me, who love Baja and are always happy to follow the current situations regarding roads and travels, this forum is a bit taxing.

I follow several different forums for different topics and none have this situation with folks posting stuff that makes me cringe. I sometimes wonder if the forum owner looses money because of lower traffic because a lot of us hesitate before logging on. Of maybe they think that the questionable comments increase traffic. I just wish it was more Baja and less other stuff.

Ron
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.