BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6  
Author: Subject: Trump to close the border entirely if he does not get $ for his wall, per tweet today December 28
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 05:15 PM

As Bubba would say, we have a winner!

This is why Trump, was slow to denounce the neo-n-zis and white supremacists at Charlotteville, he didn't want to offend his base with those tiki torches.

Quote: Originally posted by MrBillM  
While impossible to prove, reason and empirical evidence (including endorsements) make it fairly certain that (statistically) virtually all White Supremacists, etc. who voted for President chose Trump. The alternatives would have been Clinton or Stein.

Go ahead and try to make an argument that either of those would have been the choice for ANY of the "Make America White First" crowd.

Athbhlian faoi mhaise dhuit

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by MrBillM]

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 06:41 PM

While impossible to prove, reason and empirical evidence (including endorsements) make it fairly certain that (statistically) virtually all White Supremacists, etc. who voted for President chose Trump. The alternatives would have been Clinton or Stein.

Go ahead and try to make an argument that either of those would have been the choice for ANY of the "Make America White First" crowd.

Athbhlian faoi mhaise dhuit

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by MrBillM]

Bill and Joe sure make a lot more sense than the smattering of supremacists lurking here.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 07:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Bill and Joe sure make a lot more sense than the smattering of supremacists lurking here.

yep.....:light:

Don't believe everything you think....
caj13
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 08:01 PM

I love it when you Trumpty Dumpties try and cherry pick data to try and show a mandate.
And your not stupid,
because you know the truth, and you want to ignore it!

Minus 3 million!
3 million more USA citizens voted for Clinton. (and a bunch of them had to hold their nose to do it, but they couldn't stomach the obvious racist dog whistles being blown by trump! )

I know you don't want to deal with that,
and your head explodes when you see the numbers from this midterm, where the repubs got thrashed by 8 million votes nation wide. Only solutions:
Gerrymandering and voter supression,
which you are doing a pretty good job of! but still -
that Negative 3 million,
that really hangs heavy over your head eh!

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Not only in Dixiecrap states...

But in 2646 county's vs Hillary's 487
Only in 30 states out of 50

From the heart of Dixie crap states to the upper rust belt of MN. MI and PA and out west to MT, WY, ID, UT and AZ

All racist bozos no doubt about it

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by DaliDali]
bajadogs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 08:17 PM

Pence is Trump without the prostitutes
drzura
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 08:28 PM

Pence is Trump without all the Clinton interns.

Quote: Originally posted by bajadogs  
Pence is Trump without the prostitutes
drzura
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 08:53 PM

I think the best day of news commentary was on election night when all the lefty’s broke down as Trump was winning state after state. At some point they knew it was a lost cause and the despair was prevalent on their faces.

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  
I love it when you Trumpty Dumpties try and cherry pick data to try and show a mandate.
And your not stupid,
because you know the truth, and you want to ignore it!

Minus 3 million!
3 million more USA citizens voted for Clinton. (and a bunch of them had to hold their nose to do it, but they couldn't stomach the obvious racist dog whistles being blown by trump! )

I know you don't want to deal with that,
and your head explodes when you see the numbers from this midterm, where the repubs got thrashed by 8 million votes nation wide. Only solutions:
Gerrymandering and voter supression,
which you are doing a pretty good job of! but still -
that Negative 3 million,
that really hangs heavy over your head eh!

Quote: Originally posted by DaliDali  
Not only in Dixiecrap states...

But in 2646 county's vs Hillary's 487
Only in 30 states out of 50

From the heart of Dixie crap states to the upper rust belt of MN. MI and PA and out west to MT, WY, ID, UT and AZ

All racist bozos no doubt about it

[Edited on 1-1-2019 by DaliDali]
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 09:04 PM

Vladimir Putin, also had a good laugh.

Quote: Originally posted by drzura  
I think the best day of news commentary was on election night when all the lefty’s broke down as Trump was winning state after state. At some point they knew it was a lost cause and the despair was prevalent on their faces.

drzura
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-1-2019 at 09:25 PM

I should've TIVO'd MSNBC that evening. Oh well, brain fart on my part...... guess I'll have to wait until 2020 now. I thought that either their head was going to explode or they were going to jump out of the nearest window. That night was priceless. :lol:

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  
Vladimir Putin, also had a good laugh.

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 05:36 AM

I should've TIVO'd MSNBC that evening. Oh well, brain fart on my part...... guess I'll have to wait until 2020 now. I thought that either their head was going to explode or they were going to jump out of the nearest window. That night was priceless. :lol:

Watching Chuck Todd was worth it's weight in gold. Thought he was going to start crying at any moment. Self entitled little twit.

Making America Great Again
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 06:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  

Watching Chuck Todd was worth it's weight in gold. Thought he was going to start crying at any moment. Self entitled little twit.

Yes, a sad night.
There will be dancing in the streets the day they haul the donald and his kids out of the WH in hand cuffs

Bob Mueller and his crew of investigators (angry democrats, not covering-up republicans) are hard at work.... :bounce:

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 06:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by Bubba  

Yes, a sad night.
There will be dancing in the streets the day they haul the donald and his kids out of the WH in hand cuffs

Bob Mueller and his crew of investigators (angry democrats, not covering-up republicans) are hard at work.... :bounce:

You made a funny! :lol:

Making America Great Again
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 10:20 AM

I don't think mourning Hillary's "loss" is the reason for sensible folks are upset....it is sTrump's win that is upsetting....for all he as historically and currently represents.

So, why not dump the old slogans of Lock Her Up, Snowflakes Can't Handle The Truth kind of childish chants.

It is an issue of morality, conscience, and WTF is the USA up to these days? It used to at least look like a respectable representation of decency and democracy....not the clown show that the rest of the world sees these days.

And to think that only "Americans" can comment on Drump if they voted is simply cretinous thinking.....so don't bother going there....allow a bit of common sense influence your jingoism.

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 10:49 AM

Cretinous? Jingoistic? I am apallatated!!!( I love it when you talk dirty)

DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 10:54 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

It is an issue of morality, conscience, and WTF is the USA up to these days? It used to at least look like a respectable representation of decency and democracy

Overflowing with some moxie there Ged....
To lay claim that Trump lacks morality and a conscience.
Representation of deceny and democracy

When Bill Clinton got a pass on that from his supporters and went on to be re-elected.

Ted Kennedy got a pass on that from his supporters and went on the be the "Lion of the Senate"

JFK got a pass on it from his supporters and went on to be a highly praised Pres.

Lock her up?.....she copped out Ged.."I thought using one phone would be more convienient"

Proven to have sent and received classified dot gov emails and then went on to DESTROY THEM.....SMASH THEM.

Beat the rap...."from gross negligence to extremely careless", on orders from Willie, to Loretta to Comey.

In a "purely coincidence" meeting in AZ, a week before Comey was to lay Hillary bare......which he did....a slam dunk case.

If you actually LIVED in the States, you too would know this.

So it boils down to you don't like Trumps style.....
Cry me a river Ged.....
I take substance over style all day everyday.

Substance>>>> https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps...

Pacifico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 10:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Cretinous? Jingoistic? I am apallatated!!!( I love it when you talk dirty)

What does "apallatated" mean? Is that a word?

"Plan your life as if you are going to live forever. Live your life as if you are going to die tomorrow." - Carlos Fiesta
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 11:13 AM
Dancing in the Streets

As a lifelong Conservative who has supported (until 2016) every GOP candidate since 1960 with varying degrees of enthusiasm and (sometimes) grudging pragmatism, I think that it's quite reasonable to impugn and demean those who see D.T. as the supreme political deity. There is a
LOT going on in those minds other than Conservative philosophy.

Given that eliminating Trump would simply result in his replacement by a proven solidly Conservative Mike Pence who would (no doubt) pursue a Conservative policy agenda, including judicial appointments.

Especially, should he be replacing D.T. during the first term looking to be reelected on his own.

There is validity in attributing (mostly) unspoken (and ugly) motivations within those in the Hardcore Cult.

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?
DaliDali
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 11:28 AM

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?

Can't indict a sitting Pres. DOJ has already determined this.
Can't impeach him without 67 Senate votes.
Bill Clinton is an expert in this.

53-47....Demos would need 20 GOP votes to get to 67, if every single Demo did vote to sustain it.

Political suicide for 20 GOP Senators if they did vote for it.

Or, the time tested way of replacing a Pres you don't agree with or don't like...…..at the ballot box.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 11:38 AM

I had such high hopes for you Mr Bill, to join the democrat party, especially since I know you like to have fun with members of sites, and it's clear you get a kick out of these crazed Trump fans as much as we liberals do.

That said, Mike Pence, would be a disaster, and if fact a lot of liberals, would rather have Trump in office instead of Pence.

Pence, would install a christian theocracy, and would appoint Jesus, as the new VP. Heaven, helps gays, witches, and Transgenders, with Pence as President!

Pence, is dangerous because he comes across as normal, and looks the part as someone Presidential, but once you listen to him, you find out he is another full blown nut-job, and by then it may be too late.

Did you see Pence, with Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi? He came off like a bump on a log.

As a lifelong Conservative who has supported (until 2016) every GOP candidate since 1960 with varying degrees of enthusiasm and (sometimes) grudging pragmatism, I think that it's quite reasonable to impugn and demean those who see D.T. as the supreme political deity. There is a
LOT going on in those minds other than Conservative philosophy.

Given that eliminating Trump would simply result in his replacement by a proven solidly Conservative Mike Pence who would (no doubt) pursue a Conservative policy agenda, including judicial appointments.

Especially, should he be replacing D.T. during the first term looking to be reelected on his own.

There is validity in attributing (mostly) unspoken (and ugly) motivations within those in the Hardcore Cult.

President Pence 2019 !

Romney in 2021 ?

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-2-2019 at 03:39 PM

AMLO shut down the usa govt.
Trump said mexico would pay for the wall, then asked chuck and nancy to tax usa taxpayers for the wall. Nancy/chuck correctly said no, said go ask mexico. Trump shut down govt because neither mexico nor nancy/chuck would say yes.
Trump is a marooon
Unstately said romney
Worst pres ever said reid
A marooon said dozens of trumps staff

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

Pages:  1  ..  4    6  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.