Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Big Thanks to fellow member ElCap - San Ignacio pics
defrag4
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2019 at 06:11 PM
Big Thanks to fellow member ElCap - San Ignacio pics

I had posted that my wife and I were looking for a place to stay in Baja, Elcap offered to let us check out his property in San Ignacio. We accepted and found his place to be absolutely magical!

We ended up spending Christmas there and had a blast. I believe he has it up for sale and it would make an amazing campground or BnB, its a huge property located right next to the lagoon and it backs up to the desert bluffs, its about a 5 min drive or 20 min walk through the palms into town. If you guys have any interest in purchasing
, send him a U2u!

Thanks again Elcap

Now on with the pics

[Edited on 1-6-2019 by defrag4]

Driving the PanAmerican Highway
https://www.facebook.com/homeonthehighway/
HeyMulegeScott
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2019 at 06:30 PM

Looks pretty great. Could a 36ft Class A fit back there? Leaving from Tecate next week.

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 1-5-2019 at 06:59 PM

That is a nice spot. I like the walk along the aquaduct. Fun to scramble up onto the mesa to marvel at the scenery at dawn or dusk

Woke!

“...ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” “My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.”

Prefered gender pronoun: the royal we

defrag4
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2019 at 08:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
That is a nice spot. I like the walk along the aquaduct. Fun to scramble up onto the mesa to marvel at the scenery at dawn or dusk

amazing that the aquaducts are 300 some odd years old and still in use to this day, they ran straight through the property, we followed it and hiked up to the spring head and took a dip in this picture perfect scene

Driving the PanAmerican Highway
https://www.facebook.com/homeonthehighway/
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-5-2019 at 08:50 PM

Love SI, is that on the right as you come into town? Cool pictures, what a place to spend Christmas...
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2019 at 07:47 AM

Looks awesome. Those Aquaducts are really cools.

Making America Great Again
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 1-6-2019 at 09:02 AM

love the pics and your xmas ornaments! El Cap is awesome and so is his property...glad you got to hang there.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
ElCap
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2019 at 03:55 PM

Gracias for the kind words James (and Shari) - glad you were able to enjoy the place. Although we have never met, I had a feeling that you would appreciate the beauty and tranquility of both the property and the sleepy town of San Ignacio.

And yes the property is for sale, although we have not been trying too hard lately. It is 9 acres along the perennial river in the town of San Ignacio, with lots of potential for development or just preservation of a natural oasis. I'm inspired by Jame's posting & pics, and promise to finally figure out how to post photos, so look for a new posting here soon. Interested folks can U2U me, but in meantime here is link from about 4 years ago (Jeez time flies!)
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=71634
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-6-2019 at 04:25 PM

Do you still have it listed? I couldn't find it on the link to the realtor? I'm just a tire kicker, but the photos above look amazing. I've stayed with Gary and Terri several time and love the lagoon...

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.