Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Trump Caves No Wall money
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 12:30 PM
Trump Caves No Wall money

Breaking Trump caves, short term deal, no wall money!

Trump Announces Short-Term Plan To Reopen Government During Funding Negotiations

The announcement comes on the 35th day of the partial government shutdown.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-government-shutdo...

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 12:50 PM

bravo Nancy!
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 02:03 PM

David K. Just said, it wasn't a cave, CNN, then he erased his message.

It looks like a cave to me, although I also consulted "Breitbart" and they say if an agreement with the democrats doesn't happen in three weeks, Trump will declare a state of emergency. ( then it will be in the courts for a few years)

The planes were going to start falling from the sky, or the TSA would have walked off their jobs, so Trump, had no choice but to re-open the government, and lets hope he doesn't hold government workers hostage again.

Although, I felt the government workers pain, on one hand, but on the other hand, I didn't buy that food bank BS they were pulling. Sure they didn't get paid for one month, but they knew all along their paycheck would still be coming.

If they want to feel real pain, they ought to feel the pain of really getting fired from the job, like I have happened to be a few times in my life. Now that's real pain, not knowing where you next paycheck is coming from.

I'm backing Wilbur Ross, here.

[Edited on 1-25-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 04:52 PM

BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 08:19 PM

The joy of seeing Hillary beat down by the deplorable Trump eclipses all defeats now or in the future.
Losers, get over 2016 and be thankful your parents chose life.

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
JZ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 08:48 PM

Hillary was a chit stain. Trump is even worse though.

Anyone cheering on either one is not very smart in my book.

See Baja California in 4K: https://youtu.be/4VNTIhRa6q0

Ever wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Sea of Cortez? https://youtu.be/g3ThXCm3XSA

Come along for a ride of the famous Seven Sisters https://youtu.be/hrdzmTWPUQs

norte
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 07:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

It looks like a cave to me, although I also consulted "Breitbart" and they say if an agreement with the democrats doesn't happen in three weeks, Trump will declare a state of emergency. ( then it will be in the courts for a few years)

The planes were going to start falling from the sky, or the TSA would have walked off their jobs, so Trump, had no choice but to re-open the government, and lets hope he doesn't hold government workers hostage again.

Although, I felt the government workers pain, on one hand, but on the other hand, I didn't buy that food bank BS they were pulling. Sure they didn't get paid for one month, but they knew all along their paycheck would still be coming.

If they want to feel real pain, they ought to feel the pain of really getting fired from the job, like I have happened to be a few times in my life. Now that's real pain, not knowing where you next paycheck is coming from.

Not getting a paycheck, especially while working, was no fault of their own. Some do not have the resources you apparently have and live payday to payday. On the other hand, getting fired is your own damm fault.
Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 08:05 AM

In 21 days we'll see if it's a cave. I'm thinking not. Has he ever not got what he wanted? Is he out of options? No. There will be a wall and there should be a wall.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 08:27 AM

Kinda early in the morning to be smoking that stuff, wouldn't ya say, timi?

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:00 AM

Ann Coulter needs to run for office or stfu!

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:10 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BornFisher  
The joy of seeing Hillary beat down by the deplorable Trump eclipses all defeats now or in the future.
Losers, get over 2016 and be thankful your parents chose life.

you must be exhausted from all the winning! I'm sure rodger stone is feeling exhausted as well!
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
Ann Coulter needs to run for office or stfu!

i choose the second option.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JoeJustJoe  

JoJo---------Amazing!!! I think this may be the only time I totally agree with you. You are making progress. (-:

JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:43 AM

I'm not sure what you're saying Barry A, because I think this is a total victory for Chuck Schumer, and especially for Nancy Pelosi.

It's a cave, not a wall, and usually when you take people hostage, ( the Federal workers) you usually get some type of ransom, but in this case the hostage takes, received nothing in return.

In three weeks, and beyond, we can be pretty sure, it won't be tried again, because it's a losing position to shut down the Government.

That said, I briefly sided with Wilbur Ross, because I think a few of those federal workers, and TV news, laid it on a little too thick with the bread lines, knowing full well they could have used their credit cards or some other means to get through 30 days without a paycheck........but I was always on their side.

I think once the air traffic controllers at La Guardia, started to delay flights, and a few GOP senators, started to balk, it was all over and Trump, had to cave.

Thank you Nancy Pelosi.

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 10:44 AM
Too soon to order the Bubbly

The mentally ill are unpredictable. While obviously not preferred due to its uncertainty in the courts, the Orangeman still has the emergency declaration option available. To maintain his base, he pretty much has to turn to same absent any other options which could be spun into a victory.
amigobaja
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 08:38 AM

I'm glad Joe is dancing and celebrating what he calls Chuck and Nancys huge win.

Gerald David killed this month
Sharon David killed this month
Connie Koontz killed this month
Sophia Reaken killed this month
you enjoy the win while their families and our community in Northern Nevada are grieving their deaths at the hand of what you call undocumented American.
Check the Reno news the guy has admitted killing all four.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 09:33 AM

Quote: Originally posted by amigobaja  
I'm glad Joe is dancing and celebrating what he calls Chuck and Nancys huge win.

Gerald David killed this month
Sharon David killed this month
Connie Koontz killed this month
Sophia Reaken killed this month
you enjoy the win while their families and our community in Northern Nevada are grieving their deaths at the hand of what you call undocumented American.
Check the Reno news the guy has admitted killing all four.

Amigobaja, I am enjoying Chuck, and Nancy's, huge win, and I'm doing so without any bloods on my hands.

This win is especially enjoyable, because some on the right, like Ann Coulter, has turned on the President, and now admits, she was a very stupid girl, and was taken in by a lying conman. It's also good the Federal workers, will now be paid, and the Gov agency I was dealing will re-open and I could finish my business.

Amigobaja, there are a few things wrong with your theory, that if a wall would have been built, the four victims of a homicide would still be alive today.

For one thing, you're assuming that walls work, they don't. The majority of undocumented aliens to the US, do not cross the border where there is no wall, they simply overstay their visas. Walls, may slow a few undocumented aliens down, and maybe increase the smuggling fees, but they will still come, over, under, and around the wall, as long as there are good paying jobs here in the US. There will also be more attempts at legal ports of entry will bribes paid to dirty US Customs, and dirty border patrol agents, who many washed out or could not get a job with higher paying city police agencies.

There is also the fact that you Amigobaja, through your charge of murder by a undocumented Hispanic alien, that you are indirectly painting all undocumented aliens, as criminals and murderers, with your wide paint brush, and that's just wrong.

The fact is that studies have repeatedly shown that undocumented immigrants actually commit crimes, including violent crimes, at a lower rate than native-born U.S. citizens, and in this case, it may be the work of a serial killer, and we also know most serial killers are white.

Amigobaja, also don't be so quick, to convict Martinez-Guzman, of El Salvador, of murder yet, despite the fact, some newspapers headlines, are claiming he confessed to the crimes. We all know, that cops can lie to suspect, and pull all kinds of dirty tricks on uneducated suspects, including not honoring their Constitutional rights.

The facts as it stands now is Martinez-Guzman had not been charged with murder and so far as only been charged with burglary, possession of stolen property, and several weapons offences. There hasn't even been a trial yet, and Trump, has already convicted this immigrant because it fits his agenda of calling most dark-skinned Latino immigrants as criminals, drug dealers, and murderers.

Face some facts, there isn't going to be any great wall, at least not anytime soon.

[Edited on 1-27-2019 by JoeJustJoe]

Timinator
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 09:38 AM

Keep patting yourself on the back. Democrats have so many wins and policies that work? WTF? I don't think so. We got Federal employee's paid, I thought that was real point, no? Did you change the goal again to suit your agenda? Of course you did. In addition, in 21 days, we'll start building the wall with our without you. So, it's a win for Federal workers, and it's a win for We the People. This is only going to illustrate how incompetent Nancy Pelosi is as Speaker and the entire Democrat side of Congress is. Nothing more. Cheers mates.
BajaTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 10:40 AM

Trump got something with little resistance from the Dems.
As it relates to asylum seekers; Its no longer "catch and release" it's now "catch and return".
Don't kid yourself that Nancy didn't buy off on it. They both hated what was going on with the kids.

Es Todo Bueno
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 10:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Timinator  
Keep patting yourself on the back. Democrats have so many wins and policies that work? WTF? I don't think so. We got Federal employee's paid, I thought that was real point, no? Did you change the goal again to suit your agenda? Of course you did. In addition, in 21 days, we'll start building the wall with our without you. So, it's a win for Federal workers, and it's a win for We the People. This is only going to illustrate how incompetent Nancy Pelosi is as Speaker and the entire Democrat side of Congress is. Nothing more. Cheers mates.

Pelosi is an embarrassment.

Making America Great Again
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.