Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Marijuana-based products on the way to Mexico
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 06:58 PM
Marijuana-based products on the way to Mexico

''Marijuana-based products will reach the Mexican market this year, with the first batch of CBD “gummies” arriving on shelves by the end of this month.

CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of at least 113 identified cannabinoids in hemp plants, accounting for up to 40% of the plant’s extract.

The company CBD Life will import the product from the United States and sell a pack for about 250 pesos (US $12.50), a price that is far cheaper than in the U.S., where it sells for $50.''

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/cannabis-gummies-coming-soo...

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 08:03 PM

Sure, make them dumber...
tobias
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 08:10 PM

There is no thc. It does not get you high. Its a alt medicine panacea not likely to have any effect at all.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 1-25-2019 at 11:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Alm  

You seem to be a prime customer........:lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 06:30 AM

that comment showcases your lack of information
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 08:38 AM

CBD has many great uses, does not get you "stoned."
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:21 AM

BTW, who exactly is "them"?
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by tobias  
There is no thc. It does not get you high. Its a alt medicine panacea not likely to have any effect at all.

interesting. any chance you have any links to legitimate research i can check out?
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 09:44 AM

Google is your friend....:coolup:

Such a search will give you a range of information so you can use your own critical thinking to weigh the pros/cons of CBD/THC benefits/risks without being accused of cherry-picking links to support a particular position.

Marijuana production and use has entered a whole new phase of its historical use around the world. Moralism (or whatever) is getting shunted aside as millions of users are feeling more comfortable acknowledging their use of the plant.

Roll with the flow.....;)

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

interesting. any chance you have any links to legitimate research i can check out?

[Edited on 1-26-2019 by motoged]

Don't believe everything you think....
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 10:12 AM

BTW, who exactly is "them"?

Bad choice of words. Alm has written that Mexicans are dumb. CBD will make them dumber?

What's with that?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

F*ck it.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 10:30 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Google is your friend....:coolup:

Such a search will give you a range of information so you can use your own critical thinking to weigh the pros/cons of CBD/THC benefits/risks without being accused of cherry-picking links to support a particular position.

Marijuana production and use has entered a whole new phase of its historical use around the world. Moralism (or whatever) is getting shunted aside as millions of users are feeling more comfortable acknowledging their use of the plant.

Roll with the flow.....;)

[Edited on 1-26-2019 by motoged]

If by legitimate research you mean US government research, like FDA, then you won't find it.

Pick your poison.

''From the creators Charlotte’s Web™, the Stanley Brothers bring a new signature line of THC infused health & wellness products that provide exceptional quality and unrivaled commitment to health, science, and research.

The Stanley Brothers got their start in marijuana when they began researching alternative cancer treatments after their uncle was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2008.

In 2011, the Brothers met Paige Figi. Paige’s daughter Charlotte suffered from a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet’s Syndrome. Charlotte suffered over 300 grand mal seizures a day and by the age of 5 had failed all pharmaceutical options. The Charlotte’s Web™ products were created, quality of life has improved, seizures have since drastically reduced, quality of life improved, and the rest is documented history, resulting in the success of CW Hemp, a whole plant Hemp extract that is widely available and accessible to all.''

https://stanleybrothers.co

F*ck it.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 11:23 AM

It's the THC, that gives the high, CBD just relieves the anxiety without the buzz.

You should be able to buy the gummies, laced with CBD, soon, as longs as the THC level is less than 1%.

But once again the laws regarding Marijuana, are quick changing and confusing, especially to American, expats, who want to see the laws in black and white, so they could repeat the mantra, it's the law, it's the law!

So while prohibition against marijuana, is technically over, nothing has really replaced it.

So the laws are still going to be still on the books, and some cops including corrupt cops, working off the old laws may still harass and even arrest some people, although it's doubtful you're be convicted.

Hopefully, the laws in the books will be updated, but the decriminalization is a hard concept for some people to understand.

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 01:21 PM

I think CBD still get's you a little high if you smoke it. Taken orally no.
It does work to relieve pain about as good as aspirin, maybe a little better and doesn't hurt your tummy.
It has some serious medical uses at high doses.

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 01:40 PM

I use CBD oil topically on my arthritic joints, and it works fast and effectively. Love the stuff. I have a user card here in NM and also use elevated indica THC at bedtime (oral chocolate), and it definitely helps me fall asleep faster and (usually) sleep through the night. Nothing about getting 'high' whatsoever. Indica is the "get sleepy" side of THC.... Sativa is the "get high and mellow" alternative. Our stores in this State are usually very knowledgeable and informative about their many forms of ingestion and what suits you personally. And of course, one can purchase good ol' fashioned bud as well.

It's time to re-enter the 21st century... not everyone's a stoner now. It's amazing how many people still think "Refer Madness" was an incredible documentary.

[Edited on 1-26-2019 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 05:10 PM

It does not get you high. Its a alt medicine panacea not likely to have any effect at all.

There is no medicine that has no side effect at all.

CBD oil side effects include:
Anxiety
Changes in mood
Dizziness
Drowsiness.

Enjoy!

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 05:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by fishbuck  

It does work to relieve pain about as good as aspirin, maybe a little better and doesn't hurt your tummy.

I wouldn't be so sure about tummy. CBD side effects include diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.

The dose and how you take it is important of course.
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 05:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Alm has written that Mexicans are dumb. CBD will make them dumber?

No, Alm has not. Anybody can be made dumber, but the wording you were thinking about was "dumber yet".
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-26-2019 at 07:54 PM

I've never had side effects from CBD. Or, aspirin, ibuprofen, tylenol. Guess I'm lucky.

However, I have hallucinated drinking tequila. Guess that's a side effect. Never bothered me though.

F*ck it.
pacificobob
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 07:39 AM

i suspect alm is a bit frightened of the herb.... perhaps a former victim of reefer madness.

[Edited on 1-27-2019 by pacificobob]
Bubba
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-27-2019 at 08:50 AM

A lot of misinformation in this thread.

Making America Great Again
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.