BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Punta Chivato's Costa Cardonal - An Exceptional Package of Properties
Cardonal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2019 at 04:14 PM
Punta Chivato's Costa Cardonal - An Exceptional Package of Properties

Homes and Lots within Costa Cardonal, and 33 acres of pristine land with spectacular views of Punta Chivato

...NOW REDUCED AGAIN! $380,000 USD!

We are offering you many ways to own Costa Cardonal - either your preferred piece (see our other ads), or the entire package, as described here.

Whether you are interested in an investment opportunity or a quiet life on the beach, you will find nothing more beautiful and rewarding than this offering. Described by one of Punta Chivato’s most respected permanent residents as “truly unique in Punta Chivato” (see full quote below), our package of homes, lots and land is unrivaled in serene beauty, sensitive planning, secure ownership and an investment in Punta Chivato’s future.

Included in the package:

• A delightful beachfront home on an extra-large lot with 130+ ft frontage on the soft white sand of legendary Shell Beach.
  • A second, well-constructed casita which can accommodate your renters, guests or caretaker.
  • Four (4) valuable building lots (out of only 14 in the community), each almost 1/2 acre in size, adjoining protected natural areas, and valued at $30-40,000 each – yours to sell.
  • Well-maintained roads and water lines to all lots, a large fenced storage area and more land within the Costa Cardonal community.
  • Thirty-three (33) acres of dramatic, untouched land at the back of the parcel with spectacular views from the ridge-top.
  • The security of title insurance, clear environmental permits and Zona Federal beach protection.
  • Property held within a lawful Mexican corporate structure with no encumbrances – easily transferable to new owners at low cost.
  • A friendly, engaged community of property owners with its own Association, shared ownership of common areas and a self-imposed budget for maintenance of Costa Cardonal’s infrastructure.

We are very motivated to find a buyer and will consider all reasonable offers and payment arrangements. Some property may be sold separately.

See our sale website for many details, photos and contact info.

www.costacardonal.com/sale

Contact me here (U2U) or call 808 776-1one1one. I will be on-site in March-April, 2020. Stop by! Or contact our on-site representative, Jose Morales, 011 52 615 112-1092

Thanks for your interest and your friendship over the years. Ruth

Endorsement (with permission) from our Baja Nomad friend, Russ – "I wouldn't normally comment on real estate deals but this parcel is truly unique here in Punta Chivato. Ruth has done justice to the environment leaving open space, vegetation and arroyos intact. I believe she has addressed all the local, State and Federal issues that would be a nightmare with any other parcels on the market. This is an outstanding investment. I purchased the waterfront lot just North of this parcel (3/4+ acre). I love the location."

[file]39116[/file] [file]39117[/file] [file]39118[/file] [file]39119[/file]

[Edited on 1-30-2020 by Cardonal]
advrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-3-2019 at 05:16 PM

Seems like a lot for the money, would be a great place for a few people that wanted to be partners and build. what a beautiful place.
Cardonal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2019 at 09:26 AM

Thanks, ..rider!

Yes, we're proud of what we have created, and what we left alone, because it was beautiful enough in its natural state.

You're right, this would be a great partnership opportunity.. having everything within a corporate structure (S de RL de CV) makes it easy for folks to buy in or step out. And the property is big enough to allow a lot of independence and flexibility in who does what where.

We know that we need to part company with our beloved project. We encourage anyone to come to us with their dreams, as well as their potential obstacles. Where there's a will, and an appreciation for Punta Chivato, there may be a way.

Ruth

[file]39120[/file] [file]39121[/file] [file]39122[/file] [file]39123[/file]
Cardonal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-19-2019 at 09:23 AM

Hello friends and Baja fans,

We are advertising separately the sale of our "back country" land. You'll see the ad titled "One of Punta Chivato's most breathtaking views...".

Those of you who are familiar with Punta Chivato might remember the "moon-viewing" campfire events on top of the bluff and the road that we would take across the back of the bluff to reach the campfire.

That "moon-viewing" spot is on our land!

If you're interested in property in Punta Chivato, please consider our full package sale (homes, lots and the back country land), OR consider the back land alone. We're ready to talk about partitioning our sale, prices and payment plans.

Reach me here via U2U or call 808 776 1one1one.

Saludos! Ruth
Cardonal
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-30-2020 at 03:09 PM
Costa Cardonal Package of Properties For Sale

Homes and Lots within Costa Cardonal, and 33 acres of pristine land with spectacular views of Punta Chivato

...NOW REDUCED AGAIN! $380,000 USD!

In 2020, we are offering you many ways to own Costa Cardonal - either your preferred piece (beachfront home, undeveloped lots and land), or the entire package, as described here.

Whether you are interested in an investment opportunity or a quiet life on the beach, you will find nothing more beautiful and rewarding than this offering. Described by one of Punta Chivato’s most respected permanent residents as “truly unique in Punta Chivato” (see full quote below), our package of homes, lots and land is unrivaled in serene beauty, sensitive planning, secure ownership and an investment in Punta Chivato’s future.

Included in the package:

• A delightful beachfront home on an extra-large lot with 130+ ft frontage on the soft white sand of legendary Shell Beach.
  • A second, well-constructed casita which can accommodate your renters, guests or caretaker.
  • Four valuable building lots (out of only 14, the rest are sold), each almost 1/2 acre in size, adjoining protected natural areas, and valued at $30-40,000 each – yours to sell or improve.
  • Well-maintained roads and water lines to all lots, a large fenced storage area and more land within the Costa Cardonal community.
  • Thirty-three acres of dramatic, untouched land, making up the majority of the parcel, with spectacular views from the top of the ridge.
  • The security of title insurance, clear environmental permits and Zona Federal beach protection.
  • Property held within a lawful Mexican corporate structure with no encumbrances – easily transferable to new owners at low cost.
  • A friendly, engaged community and an owner-controlled Association, shared ownership of common areas and a self-imposed budget for maintenance of Costa Cardonal’s infrastructure.

We are very motivated to find a buyer and will consider all reasonable offers and payment arrangements. Some property may be sold separately, so if you are considering the full package, contact us soon.

See our sale website for many details, photos and contact info.

www.costacardonal.com/sale

Contact me here (U2U) or call 808 776-1one1one. I will be on-site in March-April, 2020. Stop by!
Or contact our on-site representative, Jose Morales, 011 52 615 112-1092.

Thanks so much for your interest and your friendship over the years. Ruth

Endorsement (with permission) from our Baja Nomad friend, Russ"I wouldn't normally comment on real estate deals but this parcel is truly unique here in Punta Chivato. Ruth has done justice to the environment leaving open space, vegetation and arroyos intact. I believe she has addressed all the local, State and Federal issues that would be a nightmare with any other parcels on the market. This is an outstanding investment. I purchased the waterfront lot just North of this parcel (3/4+ acre). I love the location."

[file]41046[/file]

[file]41048[/file] [file]41050[/file]

[file]41051[/file]

[file]41052[/file]

[file]41053[/file]
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Threads Merged
1-31-2020 at 08:46 AM

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.